BY ORIGINS

Powder Brush To dab and dust all over face for a finished look Brush is approx. 8" long. Powder Brush see more...

Hatsumi I.
Origins brushes will have to be one of my favorites, I've had a some for about 5 years and they are almost as good as new. They feel really nice on my skin and I will definitely be buying again.
Jessica L.
I found this brush at my sisters house and i tried it. She had a lot so she let me keep it and i love it. I use i for all over my face. I have started to notice the hairs falling out though.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
These brushes are the best!!!!!! It feels so smooth and silky on your face and its great for powder and blush. I cant compare any other ones that feel as good as this! Totally recommend.
Diana H.
National City, CA
One of the best powder brushes I've used. Super silky and soft ! Not too chunky or heavy it's perfectly paired with origins powder.
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
Purchased at: GPS Origins
This brush is great, it’s super soft and not irritating and fluffy. Spreads loose powder well.
Jackie H.
Very fluffy, like the soft feel next to my skin. Only brush that does not give me a rash