Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Power Night Cream uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ORIGINS #75 in Night Cream

This dream of a cream, fortified with potent Anogeissus, delivers youth-renewing hydration while you sleep. Helps visibly improves lines and wrinkles and revive youthful bounce. Now powered with elastin-optimizing Dill Seed Extract and youth-extending Cassia alata to help restore elasticity to create a more lasting youthful appearance overnight.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Myristyl Myristate , Isodecyl Isononanoate , Triethylhexanoin , Butylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Cholesterol , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Squalane , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Micrococcus Lysate , Phytosphingosine , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Hydrolyzed Algin , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Maltodextrin , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Dimethicone , Ceteareth-20 , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Stearate , Carbomer , Potassium Hydroxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Boron Nitride , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Xanthan Gum , Glucosamine Hcl , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42228>

Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Power Night Cream
  • "Lightweight but very moisturizing. Leaves skin feeling fresh and nourished. Sheer lotion that doesn't feel very heavy." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this product day and night. It feels so amazing. It is pricey, but I think it is worth it. This product leaves the skin so smooth and silky. This is semi strong so I wouldn't recommend to those with sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Mary Lou M.
Delanco, NJ
This does everything it says and more. Helped stop my acne, and cleared my blemishes.. I don't know how but it did. Added a glow, evened my skin tone, got rid of my blemishes, doesn't let me breakout, my skin looks super healthy. I'm so glad I found this line, because I am a customer for life. Nothing ever suited me, I tried Lancome (too greasy). But this is a miracle. Currently I'm hooked on the oil, the serum, ginger line and love love love it. I stopped using it for a couple months after I had initially started using it, and the difference in my skin after stopping the serum was unbelievable. My acne came back, blemishes too, skin looked very dull, complexion lost the glow, skin looked tired and greasy.. (I have combination skin) overall I began back on the serum and am never stopping!
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
This product I’ll have to give another chance! I enjoyed the scent of it but the reasoning for 3 stars is just that it didn’t get into my skin. When I woke up the next day, I felt a residue.. I’ll have to try probably exfoliating to see if the same problem persists! But I will definitely try it again.
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
I need more, I tried this line of products and fell for it quickly the results are amazing I’m the kind of person that needs to see results quickly within days or I’m chucking it .. I would recommend a try I’m just starting to see aging signs but have sensitive skin, this is gentle and smells great.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
Origins has great products. Especially if your looking for more natural products. I have super oily skin so I find that night creams are to much for me. But if your dryer then you would like this. Skin will be very smooth and supple in the am.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I LOVE the sets that Origins carries! They’re worth the price and last quite a while, I always buy at least TWO sets during the holidays. Keeps my skin radiant and moisturized! Since it has all the products you need, you don’t have room for guess work
Alyssa K.
Austin
I love how thick and moisturizing this cream is. It is such a nice, traditional night cream that stays on and leaves my skin super soft when morning comes around. This is a must-have after a day in the sun to replenish any lost hydration.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Origins is a great face cream. It doesn’t make me break out but still keeps my face soft and hydrated at night. I’ve been using it for a few years. I always purchase it at Origins
Denisse M.
Brownsville, TX
OMG this product is AWESOME! I only wear it overnight and on my noticeable expression lines on my forehead and under eyes. In just a few days I’ve noticed the difference in the size of the expression lines. They truly disappear with this cream and are less noticeable! I love it! Perfect product for anti-aging!
Monica G.
I am in the early 30’s and I must say this cream really shows it’s results after a week. Very effective and cost the cost. Great product for someone who wants fast results.
Dixie M.
I can not get enough from the Origins line , the smell at first of these products was off putting as they tend to smell earthy but after seeing what the product can do you move past the smell and love the results with every use of their line, highly recommend trying!