Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Power Night Cream uploaded by Paula G.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A night cream that delivers youth-renewing hydration and improves the appearance of fine, dry lines to create a more lasting, youthful-looking appearance overnight.... see more...

Josie M.
This is an extremely thick and creamy night moisturizer. I use this when my skin is feeling dry during the winter months. It always takes care of any dry areas that I may have and I wake up with soft skin all over after using. Highly recommend as a winter night cream.
Paula G.
United States of America
I love this product because it works! As I have stated many times, I have used Origins for many years, with great success. The powerful lifting cream is powerful and lifts. At 60 years old then, I didn't think anything would or could reverse the sagging I was experiencing, but, I was wrong as i could be, This cream and serum did. How did I know? The public told me through compliment after compliment. The fun part about sharing my experience with these products, is that I pray that I help women my age who feel young at heart, but who's face tells another story. Thank you Influenster! That you....
Julia B.
Brookline, MA
I use origins and another brand as my alternating night creams. I have to say, I haven’t discovered a better night cream than this one. The consistency is just right: not too heavy and smells very delicate, not overpowering.Most importantly, I see visible improvements in my skin.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I used Night-A-Mins for years but then they changed the formula. I decided to try something new so I got this one and I love it - more than I did the original Night-A-Mins. I've noticed a lift in my skin, it looks healthier, and has a better texture. I am interested in trying to other products in this line.
Kalthoum A.
California ( north)
This is a very thick dense cream I’d only recommend for really dry skin which is what I have. It is so hydrating though, I wake up the next morning and my skin still feels nice and moist. Good night cream for very dry skin.
safa l.
san diego
Y’all know what I was going didn’t know want you to go and to go get to see her she she said was she was going y’all and didn’t she was y’all she was didn’t she just want said go to and she said she was would y’all she know she said didn’t
Kristen M.
Bradley Beach
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this as part of a gift set. I was very excited to use it but I did not feel like it provided enough moisture to my skin. I also broke out a bit after using it.
Krista C.
Birmingham, AL
This moisturizer is the best I’ve used! It’s so creamy! A little goes a long way! It moisturizes all my dry spots and doesn’t make other areas oily. My skin always feels renewed in the morning.
tasheena b.
United states
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Ok, I admit that I haven't always been good to my skin. Years of no sunscreen (I tan easily) and hit or miss skin care routines have left me with a few fine lines. I love this product. It isn't heavy like you would expect a night cream to be, but packs a punch that leaves your skin feeling fresh and looking healthy.
Kelsey P.
wilmington, de
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product! Was one of the first ones I tried as a youth renewing cream & loved the fact that it was made from natural plant ingredients. It was also lightweight & did not have a heavy scent either.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
How is this product with combination skin?