Origins Plantscription(TM) Youth-renewing Night Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ORIGINS #52 in Night Cream

An antiaging night cream for youthful-looking skin. This antiaging moisturizer works overnight to repair skin's moisture barrier while restoring firmness and youthful radiance. With anogeissus plus raspberry plant stem cell technology, it produces firmer, softer, healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Denisse M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this product is AWESOME! I only wear it overnight and on my noticeable expression lines on my forehead and under eyes. In just a few days I’ve noticed the difference in the size of the expression lines. They truly disappear with this cream and are less noticeable! I love it! Perfect product for anti-aging!
Layla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I luv all of the Origins products to begin with, i luv the way they smell and make my skin feel. I’ve been using this night creme for about 3months and have definitely noticed my skin looking more supple and glowy. It does have a little bit of an oily feel that does take a bit to absorb into the skin which is why I’m giving it 4 stars and why I only use it at night but other than that I really have seen a difference while using it.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, after getting Influenster box full samples, I was hooked but I've been dealing with lines and wrinkles at the age of 34! Wth happened in a year?! stress, lack of sleep, planning a wedding only to cancel it, and graduate school. Crazy, huh?! Well, I need some help because I've always had baby smooth skin, no dark spots, and been told I had perfect porcelain skin. Not anymore. Where did these dark spots come from? Also been in the sun more. Anyway, on I go to purchased this line. So confusing as many products seem very similar. The directions do not tell you how often to use each, if you use with another cream or over night mask. You will find the answers in the questions here online. That irritates me. Just put it on the bottle or package please. I feel like I need to write it on each bottle with a sharpie. So what's the difference between the power lifting cream and the power lifting overnight mask? Well, the cream is both AM and PM. So do you use both in the PM? How does that work? Which is better than the other. I'm so confused. Then there's the youth-renewing power night cream and the anti aging treatment lotion. I have them all! Bought the overnight mask and youth cream due to reviews. The others I got as a gift. I won't lie, the creams and masks of this line are thick. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price you pay! It smells different. Not bad but definitely plant based and I like it. I didn't see an instant over night miracle but I did see some noticeable difference in the tiny lines on my cheeks (weirdest place) but didn't last. I'm not exactly sure which one helped and I'm still in testing mode. Beware, they are greasy. A little goes a very loooong way. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin to greasy products. I don't recommend both cream and mask together. I have two spots above my eyebrow and one on my forehead after that fiasco. It's greasy but isn't too greasy using less. Hard to explain. Overall, I like the line. Just confused.
Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not get enough from the Origins line , the smell at first of these products was off putting as they tend to smell earthy but after seeing what the product can do you move past the smell and love the results with every use of their line, highly recommend trying!
Megan Q.
Murray, UT
I absolutely love Origins products and would recommend them to all of my friends and family. They are not the cheapest product but it is definitely well worth the money you spend and it does last quite a bit of time as you do not need to use too much.
Tami R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t go to bed without my night cream and this one has been by my side for years! It is a very reach formula ghan doesn’t leave that greasy and uncomfortable sensation over your face. Next morning my face feels soft, hydrated and ready to begin my day!
Katie K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent may be a bit strong for some people, but if you're looking for a very thick cream, this one's a good choice. I'm more of a fan of lighter moisturizers, so this felt a bit too heavy for me. Also left my skin a bit oily in the morning.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
I adore this origins night cream! I suffer with dry skin and it really helps lock my moisture in and has my face free of dry patches by morning! Packaging is very practical. Good value for the product amount, smells nice as well! Would definitelt recommend to a friend.
Sahm K.
Logan
I think this product speaks for itself! Never had a negative effect from it! Very gentle and love it for night time when sleeping. Not sticky at all. Wake up with my skin so soft and youthful! Orgins I definetly recommend to someone first when in ulta!
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Night creams are a must and this baby right here is one you can count on for moisture during the night. You will wake up refreshed and you skin will feel very soft. I highly recommend it to all! Hope this helps!