BY ORIGINS #63 in Night Cream

An antiaging night cream for youthful-looking skin. This antiaging moisturizer works overnight to repair skin's moisture barrier while restoring firmness and youthful radiance. With anogeissus plus raspberry plant stem cell technology, it produces firmer, softer, healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Em R.
Em R.
Great night cream, i love products from origin as they are quality even though they are more expensive. this night cream works very well and i highly suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good night cream. any product in this line is worth buying
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I quite like this night creme, I got it as a sample when buying stuff at an influenster event at origins a few weeks ago along with a full sized purchase of their products. I didn't expect to like this and it would be another sample but I quite like the scent. I haven't seen differences yet but that is a good thing because I'm under 25. It means it's probably preventing any anti-aging and wrinkles from appearing earlier. I also like the faint light smell it has. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin because of the fragranced smell but if you don't mind for a couple seconds you will be fine! It is a good texture and a good night creme to try!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
While I felt like this product did a great job keeping my skin looking smooth, hydrated, and even a little luminous I was very disappointed in how quickly I went through a jar, normally face cream will last me about 2 months, this jar was used up in about a month though. Now I'll admit, I wasn't using this solely at night, I was also wearing it during the day, but generally I only use a hydrating moisturizer for day and night and later with a serum, and that single moisturizer has a lot more longevity.
Marina T.
Marina T.
Southampton, PA
Very nice Night time moisturizer. At first it was a pure dream.
The more I started using it, the weirder my skin reacted. I didn't change anything in my skin care routine but noticed something has been affecting it. I switched my moisturizer and I realized that this was way to citrus-y for my skin as a daily use. So I use it 1-2 times a week and it is amazing!
Vidhi P.
Vidhi P.
La Mirada
I really like this night cream. I am using this cream since last 6 months and it is actually working well for me. My skin is felling fresh and smooth day by day. I would like to continue this product for a long time and would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
I love applying night creams that are rich in texture because I feel like my skin absorbs all the goodness over night. it is so gentle and the scent is amazing! the price point is worth it as you only apply it once a day at night. it goes for about 60$
Audrey I.
Audrey I.
Love this stuff! Tried a sample and couldn't stop using it! Purchased the full size after using the sample for about a month. Never looked back and has lasted me about 2 months and I haven't even reached half of the tub! #lovingit
Raine C.
Raine C.
las vegas, NV
One of thee best night creams on the market not sure if seeing fine lines diminish with use is one of the claims but I definitely have younger looking skin. Its not oily and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Boise, ID
I love this cream! I have aging, yet still acne-prone combination skin and this is perfect for me. However, even a small amount takes a very long time to absorb. Use much less than you think you need!
Nick G.
Nick G.
I use this product day and night. It feels so amazing. It is pricey, but I think it is worth it. This product leaves the skin so smooth and silky. This is semi strong so I wouldn't recommend to those with sensitive skin.