Origins Plantscription(TM) Youth-renewing Night Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ORIGINS #39 in Night Cream

An antiaging night cream for youthful-looking skin. This antiaging moisturizer works overnight to repair skin's moisture barrier while restoring firmness and youthful radiance. With anogeissus plus raspberry plant stem cell technology, it produces firmer, softer, healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Em R.
Em R.
Great night cream, i love products from origin as they are quality even though they are more expensive. this night cream works very well and i highly suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good night cream. any product in this line is worth buying
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
So, after getting Influenster box full samples, I was hooked but I've been dealing with lines and wrinkles at the age of 34! Wth happened in a year?! stress, lack of sleep, planning a wedding only to cancel it, and graduate school. Crazy, huh?! Well, I need some help because I've always had baby smooth skin, no dark spots, and been told I had perfect porcelain skin. Not anymore. Where did these dark spots come from? Also been in the sun more. Anyway, on I go to purchased this line. So confusing as many products seem very similar. The directions do not tell you how often to use each, if you use with another cream or over night mask. You will find the answers in the questions here online. That irritates me. Just put it on the bottle or package please. I feel like I need to write it on each bottle with a sharpie. So what's the difference between the power lifting cream and the power lifting overnight mask? Well, the cream is both AM and PM. So do you use both in the PM? How does that work? Which is better than the other. I'm so confused. Then there's the youth-renewing power night cream and the anti aging treatment lotion. I have them all! Bought the overnight mask and youth cream due to reviews. The others I got as a gift. I won't lie, the creams and masks of this line are thick. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price you pay! It smells different. Not bad but definitely plant based and I like it. I didn't see an instant over night miracle but I did see some noticeable difference in the tiny lines on my cheeks (weirdest place) but didn't last. I'm not exactly sure which one helped and I'm still in testing mode. Beware, they are greasy. A little goes a very loooong way. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin to greasy products. I don't recommend both cream and mask together. I have two spots above my eyebrow and one on my forehead after that fiasco. It's greasy but isn't too greasy using less. Hard to explain. Overall, I like the line. Just confused.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I quite like this night creme, I got it as a sample when buying stuff at an influenster event at origins a few weeks ago along with a full sized purchase of their products. I didn't expect to like this and it would be another sample but I quite like the scent. I haven't seen differences yet but that is a good thing because I'm under 25. It means it's probably preventing any anti-aging and wrinkles from appearing earlier. I also like the faint light smell it has. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin because of the fragranced smell but if you don't mind for a couple seconds you will be fine! It is a good texture and a good night creme to try!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
While I felt like this product did a great job keeping my skin looking smooth, hydrated, and even a little luminous I was very disappointed in how quickly I went through a jar, normally face cream will last me about 2 months, this jar was used up in about a month though. Now I'll admit, I wasn't using this solely at night, I was also wearing it during the day, but generally I only use a hydrating moisturizer for day and night and later with a serum, and that single moisturizer has a lot more longevity.
Marina T.
Marina T.
Bensalem, PA
Very nice Night time moisturizer. At first it was a pure dream.
The more I started using it, the weirder my skin reacted. I didn't change anything in my skin care routine but noticed something has been affecting it. I switched my moisturizer and I realized that this was way to citrus-y for my skin as a daily use. So I use it 1-2 times a week and it is amazing!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
san jose, CA
This is a great night cream… It's gentle on the skin and I've seen great improvement on how my skin looks and feels. It's almost as my fine lines are disappearing. It's got a nice smell and a great silky texture. I use it after I wash my face and put on my serums. Great product!
Vidhi P.
Vidhi P.
La Mirada
I really like this night cream. I am using this cream since last 6 months and it is actually working well for me. My skin is felling fresh and smooth day by day. I would like to continue this product for a long time and would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
I can not get enough from the Origins line , the smell at first of these products was off putting as they tend to smell earthy but after seeing what the product can do you move past the smell and love the results with every use of their line, highly recommend trying!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Knightdale, NC
I really love this product! It leave my skin feeling soft, plump and hydrated. I even got my sister using this stuff and she loves it too. I think it's great for all skin types cause it not too heavy or thick on the skin. The smell is also amazing which is always a plus!
Megan Q.
Megan Q.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely love Origins products and would recommend them to all of my friends and family. They are not the cheapest product but it is definitely well worth the money you spend and it does last quite a bit of time as you do not need to use too much.