Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Face Oil

This lightweight face oil is fortified with 20 precious oils from around the world. Our youth-renewing blend including Argan, Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Rose and Raspberry Oils plus Anogeissus helps repair skin's barrier and mimic the natural lipid oils lost with age. It absorbs instantly to help hydrate and delete fine, dry lines with no greasy residue. Skin looks and feels youthfully-smooth, radiant and glowing.

Absorbs on-contact to help repair skin's barrier and replace vital youth-renewing lipids lost with age. Help smooth away fine, dry lines.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Polysorbate 60 , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Squalane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Water\Aqua\Eau * Essential Oil <ILNILN40160>

I been wanted to try this out
Start your review of Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...definitely a must have if you love origins products. This is amazingly hydrating and it's perfect if you have dry skin and want to put some drops on your beauty blender while applying your foundation. Gives the perfect dewy look without making your skin look greasy!” in 7 reviews
“This product goes perfectly with the anti aging plantscription cleanser. It's perfect for sensitive skin and doesn't make me red. But it does make the look of wrinkles less apparent which I love. I would repurchase this.” in 5 reviews
This is seriously the only thing that keeps my makeup from pilling off of my face. This is also the only oil that absorbs into the skin on my face and instantly gets rid of flakes that I have already tried to exfoliate twice a day. It's not greasy even when my skin is acting oily. It is youth renewing and gentle to the skin.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I have tried (and continue trying) everything that Origins have to offer in its anti-aging treatments, and this product is not the exception. It has so many benefits. It’s worth the price
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is great for sensitive skin. It absorbs quick and leave a beautiful glow in my skin. It have help me with my dry skin and I apply it after my tonic or essence. It can be used under make up too
Sensitive, Mature / Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
Louisville, KY
I was a hesitant oil user, but am a total convert! There is a noticeable difference in my skin when I use this oil. I try to use it sparingly because of the price, but it is becoming an essential for me. I still use the Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum, but I honestly feel like the oil has a more quantifiable impact. This is my first experierence with a face oil..
Mature / Sun Damage, Dark Spots / Fine Lines
Norman
I also received this as a gift one  year, it was just a normal oil in my opinion, I added it so I moisturizer and sometimes just put some on my face after moisturizer if Marcia was feeling a little dry or I wouldn’t say that control my oiliness in my nose area. I would recommend if you’re looking for every day oil that will keep your youthfull skin rejuvenated and replenished.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dry Eyes
There’s a weird smell to this that makes me not want to put it on. The oil is lightweight and I used this after my skincare products but before my sunscreen and it gives me this dewy finish if I don’t put any make up on which makes my skin look so nice and moist. It looks healthy. My skin didn’t react or break out from this. Will I buy it again? Probably not due to the price.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I like a lot of products from the Plantscription range, but this is probably my favorite.  I apply in the morning before my moisturizer in the winter and in the summer I can usually just apply this and go without moisturizer. It absorbs faster than a lot of my other facial oils which is really nice and gives my skin a smooth look around my eyes and forehead.
Massillon, OH
I absolutely love this face oil! I wasn't a fan of the Tarte lol that every one raves about and tried quite a few different brands before finding this one. I am very happy with my purchase and highly suggest it!
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I used it as intructed and I really didnt see a huge difference but my face was smoother than before. I dont have wrinkles so maybe it didnt help in that department but over allnI believe if I keep using it, Ill prevent wrinkles, heres hoping .
Toppenish
Great product, I love this brand in general I think a majority of their products are high quality. My easy find from these are usually at Sephora. But these are fantastic, a lil on the pricey side, but the product is worth it. It's soft and applies very smoothly.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines