BY ORIGINS

This lightweight face oil is fortified with 20 precious oils from around the world. Our youth-renewing blend including Argan, Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Rose and Raspberry Oils plus Anogeissus helps repair skin's barrier and mimic the natural lipid oils lost with age. It absorbs instantly to help hydrate and delete fine, dry lines with no greasy residue. Skin looks and feels youthfully-smooth, radiant and glowing.

Absorbs on-contact to help repair skin's barrier and replace vital youth-renewing lipids lost with age. Help smooth away fine, dry lines.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Polysorbate 60 , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Squalane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Water\Aqua\Eau * Essential Oil <ILNILN40160>

Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Face Oil
  • "Okay, I can't really say enough about the plantscription line in general but this face oil is definitely a must have if you love origins products. This is amazingly hydrating and it's perfect if you have dry skin and want to put some drops on your beauty blender while applying your foundation. Gives the perfect dewy look without making your skin look greasy!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product goes perfectly with the anti aging plantscription cleanser. It's perfect for sensitive skin and doesn't make me red. But it does make the look of wrinkles less apparent which I love. I would repurchase this." in 5 reviews
Dede L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Origins is incredible. Their products are high quality and make my skin feel amazing. At first I was a little freaked out to try an oil on my already oily skin. But this absorbs beautifully and actually makes my skin less oily in the long run. I will always use and recommend.
Brooke C.
I love this and I love the ingredients, it definitely helps with hydration. I just wish it weren't so expensive. It definitely works though and pairs well with moisturizer. There are natural anti-aging ingredients in this as well which is a plus.
Ashlyn D.
Sudbury
It’s amazing!! It is the next best thing to Botox, it instantly tightens the areas that it is applied to, it is very effective in reducing fine lines. It’s a good value for the quality and a bottle lasts a while. I highly reccomend buying this!!
Ally G.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best face oil I have ever found. It smells fantastic and has a ton of good plant oils in it that you can't find mixed together in any other products.
Jessican N.
This oil is not bad. I like mixing it with my moisturizer for extra hydration. I wish they would redesign the bottle, as it is easy to knock over and accidentally spill product. This does not sink into my skin as quickly as I would prefer.
Melanie H.
I got this for my mother. And she seems to love it! She said it’s so soft and gentle and she can see her wrinkles getting finer! I think I’m going to stick with this brand for her! I love it as well!
Tami R.
I have tried (and continue trying) everything that Origins have to offer in its anti-aging treatments, and this product is not the exception. It has so many benefits. It’s worth the price
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
There’s a weird smell to this that makes me not want to put it on. The oil is lightweight and I used this after my skincare products but before my sunscreen and it gives me this dewy finish if I don’t put any make up on which makes my skin look so nice and moist. It looks healthy. My skin didn’t react or break out from this. Will I buy it again? Probably not due to the price.
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
I was a hesitant oil user, but am a total convert! There is a noticeable difference in my skin when I use this oil. I try to use it sparingly because of the price, but it is becoming an essential for me. I still use the Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum, but I honestly feel like the oil has a more quantifiable impact. This is my first experierence with a face oil..
Janey B.
I like a lot of products from the Plantscription range, but this is probably my favorite.  I apply in the morning before my moisturizer in the winter and in the summer I can usually just apply this and go without moisturizer. It absorbs faster than a lot of my other facial oils which is really nice and gives my skin a smooth look around my eyes and forehead.
Brittany B.
I been wanted to try this out

Sephora