BY ORIGINS #36 in Face Oil

A face oil that absorbs on-contact to help repair skin's barrier and replace vital youth-renewing lipids lost with age. Fortified with 20 precious oils from around the world including raspberry seed oil, argan oil, tamanu oil, and evening primrose, this must-have face oil absorbs on-contact and helps smooth the appearance of fine, dry lines. It helps repair skin's barrier and replace vital youth-renewing lipids lost with age, leaving skin refreshed and youthful-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
This oil is a must for me in winters. You just need two drops of it and that's it. It's extremely moisturizing. I buy my origins products directly from there website, they have amazing offers and a cool membership program. This oil doesn't break me out in winters but don't use it in summers as then it will break you out.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
It works well with my skin and isn't oily as other products. I purchased this from Walmart and Sally's Beauty Supply. This was my first time trying the product out and it was packaged neatly. I would most likely recommend to my friends and family!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love face oil so I try many. I like this one a lot. Origins is a great brand.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I'm a huge fan of oils, and I really do like this one. It is quite a bit thicker than most other face oils I've tried, and the fragrance is a little strong for my liking. I really do enjoy the way this feels on my skin, because I run more dry than oily, so I prefer a thicker product. I love to use this at night!
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my can't live without products. I use it every morning and night with my moisturizer. It helps moisturize, repair lost lipids in the skin to help give your skin that youthful looking appearance. It softens fine lines and wrinkles to smooth the skin. I use 1 to 2 drops with each application.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This is a great oil for everyone looking for anti aging or even mature skin. This oil is also great for any skin type and is especially great for people with dryer skin. Incorporate this into your nighttime skin routine for best results!
Miles M.
Miles M.
Aberdeen, WA
I love this oil! It doesn't leave your face feeling too greasy which is my favorite aspect about it. I also found that I liked the way it went onto my face when first applied, it seemed to smudge very evenly. I would definitely recommend.
Lisandra C.
Lisandra C.
Great!!! I use it everyday and it really works. I find this product very effective. I will keep using it. This was my first time trying it and im in love . I highly recommend it .
Yarely A.
Yarely A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Although I hardly stay strict with my heart routine the few times I used this I had great results. The brand origins is very good for skin care and the packaging is great although it's a little on the pricey side
Lonna R.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I love this product so much. I love all origins products but this one particularly really moisturized my face while not making it greasy. I love using it at night and/or after dermablading to really lock in my moisture.