Origins Plantscription™ Spf 25 Power Anti-aging Oil-free Cream uploaded by Brittany Q.

BY ORIGINS

Bounce back from lines and wrinkles. Our potent oil-free anti-aging cream with Anogeissus is newly infused with elastin-optimizing Dill Seed Extract to help bring back elasticity plus youth-extending Cassia alata. It helps visibly restore youthful structure, improve lines and wrinkles and revive bounce. And delivers age-correcting moisture plus UV protection. The result—a more lasting youthful appearance.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 5.0% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 2.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Nylon-12 , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Behenyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Polyethylene , Butylene Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Glycerin , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Cholesterol , Micrococcus Lysate , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Caffeine , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Phytosphingosine , Trisiloxane , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Hydrolyzed Algin , Glucosamine Hcl , Peg-100 Stearate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-6 , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Steareth-21 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Squalane , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Citric Acid , Sodium Pca , Lecithin , Maltodextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil <ILNILN42148>

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love this product, i used it as a replacement for sunscreen when going on a hike and it worked amazingly, it went on smoothly, it was super creamy, long lasting and super moisturizing. The only con of this is that fact that it can feel a little heavy, other than that i would recommend it to anyone" in 3 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful product. It is creamy and made my skin so soft without feeling greasy. It was great for my sensitive skin and I found it online from the Origins site itself. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it!" in 3 reviews
Samantha D.
I wish I had taken before and after pictures to show you how much it has helped me! I'm a mom and I always have dark circles and bags under my eyes. I also have not wrinkles but expression lines. The product has helped tighten up my under eyes and skin around my eyes so much. I need to go purchase more because I am so in love and I will definitely be suggesting this to others. It smells so good I can't describe the smell it's more of a fresh smell. It makes me feel amazing and the first thing I put on in the morning.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Love this moisturizer! I love a lot of Origins products, but if you were to try one product from their plantscription line, this would be it. The SPF makes a great morning moisturizer before makeup application. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling hydrated without the cakiness, making a great, (and protected) base for other makeup. I use this daily and I love it! I have oily skin and this has never made me feel greasy. This balanced my skin and makes my makeup last longer.
Yalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this stuff! It's very moisturizing and luxurious feeling on the skin. The scent is a bit potent, so beware but it doesn't bother me too much. It's very thick so I try to let it sink into the skin at least 30 min before applying makeup or else it makes the makeup go on strangely. I noticed a difference when I used this product consistently, my skin was plump and radiant. I would prefer if this product came in a pump because the outside of the lid does get a bit crusty.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Origins is a great brand that provides quality products. I have used their cleansers, shampoos, and moisturizers and have enjoyed every product. This anti-aging cream was a great moisturizer that I used daily. I did not see any improvements in my skin, but I also did not notice my skin get worse. So, for an anti-aging product I'd call that a win!
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
I used this cream for like a year, and I really liked it, smelled amazing and it was very creamy and nourishing.

My skin is vey oily and I live in Florida, so the combination of heat and humidity with the cream and the make up is not so good, so make up melted bad, but I loved the fact that had SPF and didn't have to put 2 layers of creams.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have used this for over 3 years. This is such a good face cream. Your face will feel hydrated and very smooth. It's very gentle, and honestly it smells amazing. It's definitely a very good morning moisturizer. It isn't too heavy nor does it make your face feel oily or like anything is on it later in the day.
dominique w.
Long Beach
Kendra G.
This is a very good brand. All of the products I have used seem to have a great formula and appear to work well with my skin. I enjoy it's simplicity and that t doesn't cause my skin to break out. Which is refreshing at my age. I have this in my medicine cabinet now.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Origins Plantscriptions is my favorite daytime, anti-aging lotion. It goes on smooth and does not clog my pores. I feel as though it does a great job of protecting against the sun and preventing lines and wrinkles. The scent is subtle and fresh, which I love.