Origins Plantscription™ Spf 25 Power Anti-aging Oil-free Cream uploaded by Brittany Q.

BY ORIGINS

Bounce back from lines and wrinkles. Our potent oil-free anti-aging cream with Anogeissus is newly infused with elastin-optimizing Dill Seed Extract to help bring back elasticity plus youth-extending Cassia alata. It helps visibly restore youthful structure, improve lines and wrinkles and revive bounce. And delivers age-correcting moisture plus UV protection. The result—a more lasting youthful appearance.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 5.0% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 2.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Nylon-12 , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Behenyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Polyethylene , Butylene Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Glycerin , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Cholesterol , Micrococcus Lysate , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Caffeine , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Phytosphingosine , Trisiloxane , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Hydrolyzed Algin , Glucosamine Hcl , Peg-100 Stearate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-6 , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Steareth-21 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Squalane , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Citric Acid , Sodium Pca , Lecithin , Maltodextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil <ILNILN42148>

Origins Plantscription™ Spf 25 Power Anti-aging Oil-free Cream
  • "i love this product, i used it as a replacement for sunscreen when going on a hike and it worked amazingly, it went on smoothly, it was super creamy, long lasting and super moisturizing. The only con of this is that fact that it can feel a little heavy, other than that i would recommend it to anyone" in 3 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful product. It is creamy and made my skin so soft without feeling greasy. It was great for my sensitive skin and I found it online from the Origins site itself. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it!" in 3 reviews
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Love this moisturizer! I love a lot of Origins products, but if you were to try one product from their plantscription line, this would be it. The SPF makes a great morning moisturizer before makeup application. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling hydrated without the cakiness, making a great, (and protected) base for other makeup. I use this daily and I love it! I have oily skin and this has never made me feel greasy. This balanced my skin and makes my makeup last longer.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Origins is a great brand that provides quality products. I have used their cleansers, shampoos, and moisturizers and have enjoyed every product. This anti-aging cream was a great moisturizer that I used daily. I did not see any improvements in my skin, but I also did not notice my skin get worse. So, for an anti-aging product I'd call that a win!
Liliana H.
Orlando, FL
I used this cream for like a year, and I really liked it, smelled amazing and it was very creamy and nourishing.

My skin is vey oily and I live in Florida, so the combination of heat and humidity with the cream and the make up is not so good, so make up melted bad, but I loved the fact that had SPF and didn't have to put 2 layers of creams.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
dominique w.
Long Beach
Kendra G.
This is a very good brand. All of the products I have used seem to have a great formula and appear to work well with my skin. I enjoy it's simplicity and that t doesn't cause my skin to break out. Which is refreshing at my age. I have this in my medicine cabinet now.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Origins Plantscriptions is my favorite daytime, anti-aging lotion. It goes on smooth and does not clog my pores. I feel as though it does a great job of protecting against the sun and preventing lines and wrinkles. The scent is subtle and fresh, which I love.
Shawna P.
Fairhope, AL
I got a deluxe sample of this, from ulta I believe. I liked it ok, I tend to like a thicker moisturizer as I have pretty dry skin, this one kind of absorbs right away and my skin doesn't feel as moisturized as I'd like.
Julissa R.
great cream and at a good price. It has spf and it is oil free, which means it doesnt make my skin look like a greaseball by the end of the day during the summer months.
Rachel O.
Austin
I have a hard time finding anti-aging products for my combination skin. This has the perfect amount of moisture with no breakouts! I will definitely buy this again.

Amazon