BY ORIGINS

Bounce back from lines and wrinkles. Our potent anti-aging cream with Anogeissus is newly infused with elastin-optimizing Dill Seed Extract to help bring back elasticity plus youth-extending Cassia alata. It helps visibly restore youthful structure, improve lines and wrinkles and revive bounce. And delivers age-correcting moisture plus UV protection. The result—a more lasting youthful appearance.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 5.0% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 2.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Nylon-12 , Behenyl Alcohol , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Myristyl Myristate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Polyethylene , Butylene Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Glycerin , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral , Peg-6 , Peg-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Steareth-21 , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Trehalose , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Caprylyl Glycol , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Lecithin , Trisiloxane , Linoleic Acid , Phytosphingosine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Pca , Squalane , Glucosamine Hcl , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Maltodextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil <ILNILN42082>

Origins Plantscription™ Spf 25 Power Anti-aging Cream
  • "This is a great product for someone with normal/combination skin. All natural, moisturizing and light, clean fragrance! I use origins skincare regularly. " in 27 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this and once it was over, I ran out a bought a kit. I love love loved it! I get really dry skin during the winter and Origins moisturizers always keep my face moisturized and don't have those weird old lady cream smells. " in 14 reviews
  • "Origins Planscription is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. It is a prescription strength healer without the necessity to use prescriptions or unnatural elements. The natural ingredients are non-irritating and work well on sensitive or older skin. Ingredients include bamboo, pea extract and more, including the active ingredient anogeissus. After two weeks of use, I noticed fine lines and wrinkles fill out and eventually become nearly non-existent. I was amazed as the results without the use of Botox, fillers or dermabrasion. Regular use keeps my skin smooth and ageless. I highly recommend this outstanding product. " in 14 reviews
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. As a very fair-skinned woman with acne-prone skin and an occasional patch of eczema, I highly recommend this moisturizer because of it’s perfect amount of SPF (keeps your skin supple, youthful, and prevents extra redness on any blemishes on your face), and the fact that my skin feels all around smoother, evened out, and healthy.
ᴀɴɪsᴀ ᴀ.
Great product relle helped with my dryness redness and puffiness of the face . Met my expectations to the highest level. Packing was sooo cute I loved it. So happy with this products. Will be buying again
Mari G.
sherman oaks
Absolutely love this face cream. I use this every day with my tinted moisturizer. I am young so do not need the anti-aging effects yet but for now it is light weight yet at the same time moisturizer and a little goes a long way. I love the way it makes my face feel without being oily and always clears up dry skin quickly but still gives a tight appearance.
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
You fall in love with it the first time you use it, and then after awhile for some reason it becomes just good, but not irreplaceable in my opinion. Might be that my sensitive skin starts reacting to the many ingredients (I find myself wanting to put on less). You won't be disappointed but it's not the best you can get for the price I don't think (even though it does a very good job).
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
The plantscription collection from origins is a real hit for me i love the anti aging properties. this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so soft not greasy or oily like some moisturizers. I love that it also has spf in the formula so its one less thing to put on my face.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
This is a organic scented and nice moisturizer. Gentle but effective. Ideal thickness and not too oily. I would recommend this product. We purchased it from origins online. It is priced well. The packaging is pretty average compared across the board.
RaSheeda W.
This sunscreen is very lightweight and most importantly can be worn on my bare skin. Most sunscreens leave a white cast that must be covered with makeup, but this one melts right in. Silky texture- will purchase again.
Kai L.
United states
It's got the right amount of moisture for living in a dry climate. The product is absorbed immediately into the skin. My face feels smooth and silky all day. I don't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day.
Lily M.
I bought this just for general purposes. And I ended up using it mostly around my eyes and some other wrinkled spots. It’s amazing! I love it. It works great and I can see improvement in my skin. I will be purchasing more.
Alisia T.
Williamsport
Love this day cream! It smells great, soaks in quickly, leaves my skin soft and supple, and doesn’t feel the least bit heavy or suffocating like many other spf creams.
Heather N.
Pittsfield, MA
I am an everyday user of the night a mins and think I need to switch to an anti aging moisturizer. How does this one work for dry to normal 30 something skin?
Ginger A.
Origins is amazing. I am hooked and faithful to this brand. I love natural earthy smells, nothing perfumed on my face. This is truly the answer. I LOVE it
Chelsey B.
Is this product good to utilized best as a daily moisturizer in the morning or at night? I have combination skin and I don't like to put too heavy of a moisturizer on for the day.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this product good if you have combination skin?
Mary F.
Have been using origins for a month now and loved the hydrating nighamins but i need something to prevent crowsfeet n overall finelines, does this product work well?