Origins Plantscription™ SPF 15 Anti-Aging Foundation uploaded by Makeup T.Origins Plantscription™ SPF 15 Anti-Aging Foundation uploaded by Abby A.Origins Plantscription™ SPF 15 Anti-Aging Foundation uploaded by Luz C.

BY ORIGINS

This anti-aging foundation with Anogeissus floats effortlessly over skin to deliver instant age-and-pore-correcting perfection while it helps correct visible lines and wrinkles. SPF helps prevent future aging signs. Color stays true for hours.

How To Use:

Delivers age-correcting perfection instantly and over time.

Octinoxate 3.00% , Titanium Dioxide 1.40%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Phenyl Trimethicone , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Isocetyl Alcohol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isododecane , Wheat Germ Glycerides , Magnesium Sulfate , Tribehenin , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Glycerin , Squalane , Polysilicone-11 , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Ethylhexylglycerin , Methicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Caffeine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Sorbitan Stearate , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Trehalose , Triethyl Citrate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Laureth-7 , Maltodextrin , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Xanthan Gum , Alumina , Chloroxylenol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)] * Essential Oil <ILNILN38729> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does this foundation look cakey, or separate from the ski...1 Answers
  • My favorite foundation was from their original line. Now ...1 Answers
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: 03 Light-Warm more...
I love this foundation. I got a sample size and it is great for oily skin! It covers really great and really helped to diminish my fine lines. I don’t have too many but I have purchased since receiving the free sample!
Renata C.
Its hard to find a foundation that matches good with my skin . I finally heard about origins and decided to give it a shot, I loved it , it covers all the brown spots on my face.
Saba A.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: 07 Medium-Neutral more...
I picked this up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! It's got a very lightweight feel, but gives medium to full coverage. I usually wear this to work because it's so easy to throw onto my face--literally a five minute process or less with finishing powder and blush.

The liquid is thin but doesn't dry you out (make sure you exfoliate regularly and moisturize daily!). Looks fab!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Review for: 04 Light/Medium-Cool more...
This has a nice medium coverage. It doesn’t sit on your fine lines. Leaves the skin looking natural and not caked. A little product goes a long way. Very lightweight on the skin. I would buy this again
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I give this a B . My oldest sister introduced me to Orgins when I was a teen and I have loved them since then . I used this product for the first time about a year ago and love it .
It has SPF to protect your skin from future sun damage ,while it also contains anti ageing properties as well . This is extremely benefitial to the skin . It provides long lasting coverage and helps to aid in correcting overtime fine lines and wrinkle . This is wonderful at hiding skin flaws as well . You need only apply a little ,seeing as it goes a long way . Great to wear with or without a moisturizer .

truly a remarkable product
monica  S.
Really like this product. A little goes a long way. It does not make my face breakout. I tube of this can last a long time. The colors match perfectly and the people that work for Origins are always helpfull when you have a question.
Lisa h.
I really like the brand origins. It's a very natural. This foundation is light weight but covers and blemishes. It is a long last foundation but I recommend using a moisturizer before to keep the make up from going into lines
Katie C.
Glenshaw, PA
I have sensitive skin and this covers really well. Goes on smooth and doesn't irritate skin. A little bit goes a long way. Stays on for awhile. Didn't need to re apply often. I would choose this over and over again.
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
Review for: 02 Light-Neutral more...
Totally amazing, doesn't feel sticky but light and silky, at some point you need to start wearing antiaging make up, yes its expensive but its worth it, pretty much all my make up and skin care is origins, the whole line is pricey but it does a terrific job, and for a girl is important to look her best
Magie D.
This is a great foundation. It feels very lightweight on the skin. However, it is very full coverage. It does not leave any streakiness either. I bought this foundation at my neighborhood drug store, and it was the first time using it. I will continue to buy this because this has left my skin flawless and very moisturized.
Does this foundation look cakey, or separate from the skin after a few hours?
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
My favorite foundation was from their original line. Now I think I should try their new line. How moisturizing is it? And what other brand's foundations is it comparable to in terms of efficiency and coverage?

Amazon