Origins Plantscription(TM) Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask 2.5 oz uploaded by Keiry L.

BY ORIGINS #81 in Night Cream

A high-performance overnight mask that lifts and supports the facial contours to create a look of firmness and density. The Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask is an overnight lifting mask that firms and lifts the complexion, addressing the morphology of skin and addressing these signs of aging. It moisturizes skin with a fast-absorbing gel-cream texture to visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Just massage it on to the face in an upward motion in the evening for a lifted look in the morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley E.
Parker, Co
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail of night creams I always have this in stock. It’s a great value for what you get and it won’t disappoint. It went above and beyond expectations for a night creAm. I would recommend this product in a heart beat.
Janet J.
I have used this product a few times, and while it does a good job at moisturizing my skin (as it should being an overnight mask), I just don't notice anything particularly special about it. I didn't see any major firming difference after use, which is the whole point of the product. However, I do enjoy the smell of it and find it pleasant to use.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
I know this is labeled a mask but the Origins Store lady told me I can use it as a night cream. The texture of this is lighter than the night cream. I love this stuff. It’s very hydrating and soothing. This is the one cream I always use. It’s especially helpful when I have eczema. It doesn’t irritate my skin.
ANTIGONE L.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins brand is one of the best skincare lines out there. This product is light and natural feeling. When you wake up, your skin will feel like a baby's - super soft and moisturized! You only need a little each time so I still have my original tub and but plan to repurchase. Definitely recommend!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love origins and I always have. I love this line. It's so healthy and plumping! SMELLS PHENOMENAL! If you want results and noticeably tighter, moisturized skin by morning, THIS IS FOR YOU. Would also follow up with their plantscription serum that I've just received with my voxbox. I'm impressed again!
Tori K.
Albuquerque
This is a wonderful overnight mask! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an overnight mask that helps to lift your skin and look more awake. I find it effective and it works nice on my combination skin. Overnight masks are so easy and I wake up feeling beautiful.
Lauren M.
N Syracuse, NY
This stuff is ok. Not my favorite, not my least favorite. I got it as a sample but can’t see myself buying it full size. It has kind of a strong aromatherapy smell and I don’t really love that. It is very moisturizing but leaves my skin with a film almost.
Jess C.
Plaistow
This mask has a good smell, I didn't like that you kept it on all night...I prefer the 20 minute tie masks. I am not a huge fan of sleeping with it on my face but it did leave my face feeling amazing in the morning!!
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this product. It left my skin feeling unbelievably soft and supple; I went to bed feeling completely rejuvenated and woke up to see a smoother appearance and, I swear, smaller pores. However, I have combination acne prone skin and I suffered continuous breakouts in my problem areas. It broke my heart to have to exchange it, but alas, it was not meant to be. I'm rating it a 3 due to my personal experience, but please do consider your own qualities and know that the cream did everything it was supposed to do.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
So hard for me to find an overnight product that is comfortable on my skin, as usual with origins products, this absolutely did not disappoint. And results are absolutely noticeable right away in the morning. I bought this product at Sephora, and the one thing I will say is that when I checked Amazon a few days after receiving it, it was astronomically cheaper. Granted, if you stay away from the Sephora mark up, if you struggle with baggy eyes or smile lines like I do, this is for you.