Origins Plantscription(TM) Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask 2.5 oz uploaded by Keiry L.

BY ORIGINS #47 in Night Cream

A high-performance overnight mask that lifts and supports the facial contours to create a look of firmness and density. The Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask is an overnight lifting mask that firms and lifts the complexion, addressing the morphology of skin and addressing these signs of aging. It moisturizes skin with a fast-absorbing gel-cream texture to visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Just massage it on to the face in an upward motion in the evening for a lifted look in the morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaytlin B.
Kaytlin B.
I love, LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I put it on overnight before I go to sleep and I wake up with the softest skin. BUT you do have to wash your face in the morning when you wake up because it will leave your face greasy if not washed off the next morning. I will never stopping using this product
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
I really wanted to love this product. It left my skin feeling unbelievably soft and supple; I went to bed feeling completely rejuvenated and woke up to see a smoother appearance and, I swear, smaller pores. However, I have combination acne prone skin and I suffered continuous breakouts in my problem areas. It broke my heart to have to exchange it, but alas, it was not meant to be. I'm rating it a 3 due to my personal experience, but please do consider your own qualities and know that the cream did everything it was supposed to do.
Graziella N.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
So hard for me to find an overnight product that is comfortable on my skin, as usual with origins products, this absolutely did not disappoint. And results are absolutely noticeable right away in the morning. I bought this product at Sephora, and the one thing I will say is that when I checked Amazon a few days after receiving it, it was astronomically cheaper. Granted, if you stay away from the Sephora mark up, if you struggle with baggy eyes or smile lines like I do, this is for you.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I wanted to try the lifting cream, but I really love the Plantscription anti-aging cream w/ SPF for daytime, so when this product became available, I thought it would be a good product to try. I really noticed a difference when using this "mask", which is more like a thick cream/gel consistency. I feel like it made my skin look more youthful and I have been receiving more compliments on my skin and how young I look lately.... so I think it was a good purchase! Give it a try!
Janet J.
Janet J.
I have used this product a few times, and while it does a good job at moisturizing my skin (as it should being an overnight mask), I just don't notice anything particularly special about it. I didn't see any major firming difference after use, which is the whole point of the product. However, I do enjoy the smell of it and find it pleasant to use.
Priya K.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
I know this is labeled a mask but the Origins Store lady told me I can use it as a night cream. The texture of this is lighter than the night cream. I love this stuff. It’s very hydrating and soothing. This is the one cream I always use. It’s especially helpful when I have eczema. It doesn’t irritate my skin.
ANTIGONE L.
ANTIGONE L.
Edmond, OK
Origins brand is one of the best skincare lines out there. This product is light and natural feeling. When you wake up, your skin will feel like a baby's - super soft and moisturized! You only need a little each time so I still have my original tub and but plan to repurchase. Definitely recommend!
Fahlon N.
Fahlon N.
Bay city, MI
I love origins and I always have. I love this line. It's so healthy and plumping! SMELLS PHENOMENAL! If you want results and noticeably tighter, moisturized skin by morning, THIS IS FOR YOU. Would also follow up with their plantscription serum that I've just received with my voxbox. I'm impressed again!
Marina B.
Marina B.
Beloit, WI
This is my newest Origins purchase and it is worth every cent. I got this at a Macy's, and was extremely pleased with the customer service at their Origins counter. I always get worried that I'll regret a product that I've spent so much money on, but Origins never disappoints.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Albuquerque
This is a wonderful overnight mask! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an overnight mask that helps to lift your skin and look more awake. I find it effective and it works nice on my combination skin. Overnight masks are so easy and I wake up feeling beautiful.