Origins Plantscription(TM) Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask 2.5 oz uploaded by Keiry L.

BY ORIGINS #82 in Night Cream

A high-performance overnight mask that lifts and supports the facial contours to create a look of firmness and density. The Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask is an overnight lifting mask that firms and lifts the complexion, addressing the morphology of skin and addressing these signs of aging. It moisturizes skin with a fast-absorbing gel-cream texture to visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Just massage it on to the face in an upward motion in the evening for a lifted look in the morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaytlin B.
Kaytlin B.
I love, LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I put it on overnight before I go to sleep and I wake up with the softest skin. BUT you do have to wash your face in the morning when you wake up because it will leave your face greasy if not washed off the next morning. I will never stopping using this product
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
I really wanted to love this product. It left my skin feeling unbelievably soft and supple; I went to bed feeling completely rejuvenated and woke up to see a smoother appearance and, I swear, smaller pores. However, I have combination acne prone skin and I suffered continuous breakouts in my problem areas. It broke my heart to have to exchange it, but alas, it was not meant to be. I'm rating it a 3 due to my personal experience, but please do consider your own qualities and know that the cream did everything it was supposed to do.
Graziella N.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls
So hard for me to find an overnight product that is comfortable on my skin, as usual with origins products, this absolutely did not disappoint. And results are absolutely noticeable right away in the morning. I bought this product at Sephora, and the one thing I will say is that when I checked Amazon a few days after receiving it, it was astronomically cheaper. Granted, if you stay away from the Sephora mark up, if you struggle with baggy eyes or smile lines like I do, this is for you.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I wanted to try the lifting cream, but I really love the Plantscription anti-aging cream w/ SPF for daytime, so when this product became available, I thought it would be a good product to try. I really noticed a difference when using this "mask", which is more like a thick cream/gel consistency. I feel like it made my skin look more youthful and I have been receiving more compliments on my skin and how young I look lately.... so I think it was a good purchase! Give it a try!
sofia m.
sofia m.
I used this over night mask probably once a week or al often as needed it was quite gentle if I do say myself this was my first time using this and I hope to use it again it was very effective and not bad!!!! It was great there is some room for improvement but again I still liked it a lot
Josephine K.
Josephine K.
This product is so calming and creamy! The texture is very smooth and leaves my face feeling like baby skin once I use it. I have been using it for the past four months and it has not caused any breakouts. Will continue using this item!
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Love how it makes my face feel. Not greasy but makes your face look and feel wonderful. I have combination skin but can be sensitive to some products and this never bothers my face. The only down side is that it is pretty expensive!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Another one of my favorites. I have worked nights for years so I'm always trying to find tings to smooth my skin. This stuff is awesome. I put it on my neck chest and face and I love the results. I would recommend this
Thalia M.
Thalia M.
The awesome thing about this is it is for all skin types ! The results are remarkable , you will NOT be disappointed !!! My mom uses it about three times a week and loves it . She has also gotten compliments that she looks much younger than her age and I believe it's because of this product !!!
Ashia B.
Ashia B.
I love this eye cream because I can use it specifically for under eye issues and general eye area issues. It reduces puffiness and goes on lightly. Will be purchasing again!