Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask uploaded by Keiry L.

BY ORIGINS

Luxurious, fast-absorbing gel-cream mask. Formulated with potent Anogeissus and Commiphora, plus our new patent-pending lifting complex with Red Algae and Sweet Almond Extract, it pampers as it helps visibly plump, lift and firm. Overnight, a more youthful structure is restored. Skin wakes looking tighter, feeling fuller and firmer.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Glycerin , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Pentylene Glycol , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Sucrose** , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Algae Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Porphyridium Cruentum Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Sorbitol , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Pullulan , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glucosamine Hcl , Squalane , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Polysilicone-11 , Propylene Carbonate , Polyethylene , Peg-6 , Peg-32 , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN41993>

Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask
  • "I love this so much and it is so moisturizing. It's super gentle I love it! It's a good product if your a first time user. It is not pricey. It is very affordable" in 6 reviews
  • "This product is incredible. I highly recommend it for dry or dehydrated skin, I used it recently on a celebrity client who had been suffering from the cold and had a lot of dryness around the nose and after one nights use her skin was plump and moisturised again. I 100% would buy this again." in 4 reviews
  • "I used this for about 3 weeks nightly and had no problems with it. I have sensitive skin and worried this would be too irritating for me or make me break out. I like the product but as I have started using something else for now and may not go back to using this one." in 3 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This night cream is something I will use maybe 1-2 times a week in the winter. I wish I could use it more often but it is that potent! The smell is strong but not bad, it just stays around for a while. I find I don’t have much residue on my face when I wake up in the morning despite feeling a bit sticky immediately after applying.
NENA B.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample when i purchased an item at sephora and looved this stuff .. the only bad is the price .. it is a little over drying for me it pulls my skin and i dont like that feeling but my mom looves this stuff
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Love love love this. I got it as a free sample from their kiosk in Macy’s when I bought some sheet masks and I plan on buying once I finish my own. It is sooo richly moisturizing without being greasy or clogging pores. No distinguishable smell to it but it’s got a rich texture so a little goes a long way.
jazmin v.
San Luis, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My mother is the one using this. And she talks very positively about how good this is. One thing that I noticed about her face was that it was vanishing her fine lines
Dalia R.
California
Amazing product! Loved the way my skin felt every morning after using it! Definetly effective, and absolutely met my expectations. It has a very smooth texture which I love, it's so gentle on the skin. I did think the smell was a little funny but not too bad. Great product overall!
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
While I did enjoy it and have used other origin plantscriptions products. It didn’t do anything different than other overnight mask products I have. I probably would not repurchase it but if I got it as a gift with purchase I would give it a go. However I think there are better more inexpensive ones you can try that will do the same
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love the smell of this product. It works well in moisturizing my skin at night. When I wake up my skin feels refreshed and SOFT! I have it four stars only because it leaves my face kind of greasy when I apply it but I think that’s worth having nice skin in the morning!
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
The absolute most hydrating night cream and skin product I’ve ever used. Absolutely in love with this - has cured blemishes caused by dehydration literally overnight. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has trouble with dry skin. Has a great scent too.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Leaves your skin smooth and vibrant in the AM. Like any Origins product it is a little expensive. I wouldn't purchase again because there other alternatives for less but if you dont mind paying more, DO IT!!!

Sephora