Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask uploaded by Keiry L.

BY ORIGINS

Luxurious, fast-absorbing gel-cream mask. Formulated with potent Anogeissus and Commiphora, plus our new patent-pending lifting complex with Red Algae and Sweet Almond Extract, it pampers as it helps visibly plump, lift and firm. Overnight, a more youthful structure is restored. Skin wakes looking tighter, feeling fuller and firmer.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Glycerin , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Pentylene Glycol , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Sucrose** , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Algae Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Porphyridium Cruentum Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Sorbitol , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Pullulan , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glucosamine Hcl , Squalane , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Polysilicone-11 , Propylene Carbonate , Polyethylene , Peg-6 , Peg-32 , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN41993>

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this so much and it is so moisturizing. It's super gentle I love it! It's a good product if your a first time user. It is not pricey. It is very affordable" in 6 reviews
  • "This product is incredible. I highly recommend it for dry or dehydrated skin, I used it recently on a celebrity client who had been suffering from the cold and had a lot of dryness around the nose and after one nights use her skin was plump and moisturised again. I 100% would buy this again." in 4 reviews
  • "I used this for about 3 weeks nightly and had no problems with it. I have sensitive skin and worried this would be too irritating for me or make me break out. I like the product but as I have started using something else for now and may not go back to using this one." in 3 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This night cream is something I will use maybe 1-2 times a week in the winter. I wish I could use it more often but it is that potent! The smell is strong but not bad, it just stays around for a while. I find I don’t have much residue on my face when I wake up in the morning despite feeling a bit sticky immediately after applying.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
The absolute most hydrating night cream and skin product I’ve ever used. Absolutely in love with this - has cured blemishes caused by dehydration literally overnight. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has trouble with dry skin. Has a great scent too.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
I know this is labeled a mask but the Origins Store lady told me I can use it as a night cream. The texture of this is lighter than the night cream. I love this stuff. It’s very hydrating and soothing. This is the one cream I always use. It’s especially helpful when I have eczema. It doesn’t irritate my skin.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I love origins and I always have. I love this line. It's so healthy and plumping! SMELLS PHENOMENAL! If you want results and noticeably tighter, moisturized skin by morning, THIS IS FOR YOU. Would also follow up with their plantscription serum that I've just received with my voxbox. I'm impressed again!
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Origins brand is one of the best skincare lines out there. This product is light and natural feeling. When you wake up, your skin will feel like a baby's - super soft and moisturized! You only need a little each time so I still have my original tub and but plan to repurchase. Definitely recommend!
Tori K.
Albuquerque
This is a wonderful overnight mask! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an overnight mask that helps to lift your skin and look more awake. I find it effective and it works nice on my combination skin. Overnight masks are so easy and I wake up feeling beautiful.
Jess C.
Plaistow
This mask has a good smell, I didn't like that you kept it on all night...I prefer the 20 minute tie masks. I am not a huge fan of sleeping with it on my face but it did leave my face feeling amazing in the morning!!
Maddie W.
Amazing product! Makes my skin feel rejuvenated. The packaging is expensive and nice. It is the first one I have purchased. I think the value is good. Not too pricey. I would totally recommend to others!
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
This is my holy grail of night creams I always have this in stock. It’s a great value for what you get and it won’t disappoint. It went above and beyond expectations for a night creAm. I would recommend this product in a heart beat.