BY ORIGINS #98 in Night Cream

Choose Deluxe Plantscription Night Cream or Plantscription Powerful Lifting Cream Sample Beauty Gifts with Purchase

• I would live to try a sample of this product  please How ...1 Answers
  • I want to get this product :)3 Answers
  • O queridinho do brasil. Produtos de qualidade!1 Answers
Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Cream
  • "Absolutely love Origins products! The Drink Up overnight mask is my holy grail of hydrating night cream during the cold Canadian winter months where my skin dries out significantly. I cannot go without this night cream! It really delivers!" in 26 reviews
  • "This product is excellent. The ingredients are totally natural and chemical free so it won’t damage your skin in the long-term. It smells fresh and energising. I left it on for about 15minutes and when I removed it my skin felt plumper, hydrated and baby skin smooth. It’s also especially great if you have sensitive skin!" in 25 reviews
  • "Influenster sent me a ,5 fluid. Oz. free sample of the Origins Plantscription Anti-aging serum. I performed a 2 week trail. I added it to my am and pm skincare regimen. I started to have results within 3 days. I am 50 years old and have dry skin so I am always looking for a better product. After 3 days my skin looked smoother and more hydrated. I was amazed at the effectiveness of this product. I have now purchased it and it has become my go to serum." in 20 reviews
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
THIS LIFTING CREAM FROM ORIGINS IS AMAZING! I apply it to my neck and eyes. The results are undeniable! This cream should be more raved about! I purchased this at ULTA. This is my first time purchasing it, but I plan to continue using this forever!
Kimberly G.
I absolutely loved this Plantscription anti-aging serum. It was light and non greasy. It almost felt like a primer with a powdery finish. This was the first time I used it and I will be looking for more in the future. I noticed a slight difference within two weeks of using this. It only takes such a little dab of it to go a long way so in the end the cost is well worth it since it is a little pricy. You want to see results this is one to try. I just wish the sample was bigger to use for a full month and see some dramatic results. Thank you influenster for my free sample in my voxbox. You didn't let me down. 😊
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I am a 23 year old woman who has VERY dry and sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer as a night cream (2 years now) and it is a savior for my skin. I've tried 30+ moisturizers and NOTHING moisturizes my skin as well as this. Without this cream my forehead is unbearably scaly and flaky. Although it is a thicker cream I don't find it overly greasy. I use it at night year round and in the AM's I rinse my face with just water and put on my day cream. In the harsher winter months I use this like usual at night but also during the day! I use half the usual amount and I dilute it with mac strobe cream. I have no issue with greasiness and it doesn't make my makeup feel heavy or uncomfortable. If you have dry skin, you need this. It is expensive but a 1.7 jar lasts me a year!
Annie S.
Woodstock
If you have very full skin, you need to get this. You should also get this if your skin is starting to stretch.  This is an amazing product if the skin on your neck or face is starting to sag. It is like you get a new twenty year olds face over night. Who doesn't want that! This product takes years and years off of your face. This is totally worth every single penny that you spend on it. I am so happy that I found it and I have yet to find a better Face Cream.
Dixie M.
Ok I got this in a voxbox to try and became an addict, it actually worked on fine lines with in the two weeks and now I can not go a day without applying this to my skin. the earthy smell at first put me off a little bit but now I look forward to the smell and the rewards from using this product, totally works!
Rian P.
West Hartford, CT
VERY THICK. I don’t particularly like the feeling but it smells delicious and is incredibly moisturizing. I probably wouldn’t recommend for oily skin because it’s super thick and stays on the skin for a long time.
Jess P.
I have always been very particular about night creams, but this one did the trick. I often find some are either too thick where my skin feels oily, or too light where I feel like it doesn't truly moisturize. This one was the perfect balance. My skin felt incredibly soft after and I LOVE that it's natural based. I trust the ingredients and want to collect all of their face products.
Janae L.
Oklahoma City , OK
It made my skin feel dry. I let my mom use it and she loved it so I gave it to her. It was too pricey, my mom actually bought some after she tried it. I’m not going to say it was disappointing but I won’t use again. I would recommend to folks with non-sensitive skin
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
I’m not the one who cares about creams and serums but after using this it made me a believer in skin care. It makes my skin so soft and helps with my under eye problem areas. The packaging is great, really easy to dispense. Will purchase the full size when I run out of the sample.
Aisha A.
Carmel
 This product by far is one of my favorite it is so creamy it is so big but yet light in the morning I just feel so great I always live and I claim that covers my face I feel like I'm getting hydrated while I sleep LOL! I would definitely buy this all the time the price is very reasonable, most of their products usually are they go along way.
Rayane S.
Gaithersburg - MD -Raven Ave
I want to get this product :)
Nubia B.
O queridinho do brasil. Produtos de qualidade!
Lena F.
Freeland
I would live to try a sample of this product  please How do I go about it