Origins Plantscription(TM) Powerful Lifting Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ORIGINS

A cutting-edge cream to visibly tone sagging contours, soften marionette lines, and restore firmness. Advance your antiaging regimen with the most powerful lifting cream from nature that helps visibly lift sagging contours, soften marionette lines around the mouth, and restore volume. Best for all skin types, the amazing benefits of African anogeissus are amplified with rare, revolumizing Indian commiphora to produce a youthful-looking complexion. Skin is infused with rich, age-correcting moisture while coutouring for an ultradefined appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In clinical testing: - 92% of panelists had more visibly lifted and re-contoured skin after 2 weeks of use - 69% of panelists had an improvement in overall lift see more...

• Looking for a gift for my mom who is in her mid 50's. Her problem...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
So, after getting Influenster box full samples, I was hooked but I've been dealing with lines and wrinkles at the age of 34! Wth happened in a year?! stress, lack of sleep, planning a wedding only to cancel it, and graduate school. Crazy, huh?! Well, I need some help because I've always had baby smooth skin, no dark spots, and been told I had perfect porcelain skin. Not anymore. Where did these dark spots come from? Also been in the sun more. Anyway, on I go to purchased this line. So confusing as many products seem very similar. The directions do not tell you how often to use each, if you use with another cream or over night mask. You will find the answers in the questions here online. That irritates me. Just put it on the bottle or package please. I feel like I need to write it on each bottle with a sharpie. So what's the difference between the power lifting cream and the power lifting overnight mask? Well, the cream is both AM and PM. So do you use both in the PM? How does that work? Which is better than the other. I'm so confused. Then there's the youth-renewing power night cream and the anti aging treatment lotion. I have them all! Bought the overnight mask and youth cream due to reviews. The others I got as a gift. I won't lie, the creams and masks of this line are thick. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price you pay! It smells different. Not bad but definitely plant based and I like it. I didn't see an instant over night miracle but I did see some noticeable difference in the tiny lines on my cheeks (weirdest place) but didn't last. I'm not exactly sure which one helped and I'm still in testing mode. Beware, they are greasy. A little goes a very loooong way. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin to greasy products. I don't recommend both cream and mask together. I have two spots above my eyebrow and one on my forehead after that fiasco. It's greasy but isn't too greasy using less. Hard to explain. Overall, I like the line. Just confused.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
I recently picked this product up at Macy's, and can't say that I've noticed any Improvement in my skin, other than that it has made my already oily skin, more oily, so now I just use it on my neck, definitely not worth the price, and I definitely do not recommend this product to anyone with oily skin like mine.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
This product was very nice on the skin and I didn't have any issues at all. It feels great and makes my face look awesome! I don't really need a lift but it definitely feels good to do it! It was very gentle and I would recommend to other people wanting to try it!
Jill D.
Origins lifting cream is wonderful! It works well and goes on great! The entire product line smells amazing! I have used this product for years and have yet to be disappointed. Very lovely! If you can get your hands on several of their particular products do it!
Mimi K.
Glendale, CA
This cream is the best. It lifts my skin and gives it a glow making me feel and look great. It lifts your skin but doesn't tighten it so it's pretty gentle. I am a first time user of this product but I think I will continue to use it even when I run out!
Brittany B.
My mom uses this creme for anti aging and she loves it. We both have totally noticed a different in her face and wrinkles. It's a good price for anti aging creme. Yes I will continues to keep buying it for my mom.
Katherin H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
After using the plantscription moisturizer for 3 months my fine lines were not visible anymore. I love the scent of the product, it makes me feel like I'm in a rainforest and it gives me confidence that what I'm using is extremely good for my skin.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
This cream is super hydrating and makes my skin super soft. My skin drinks it up so quickly and when I wake up my face always looks really smooth and flawless. It's a little pricey but I think it's pretty good.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I loved how soft this product made my skin feel after. Not only did it help reduce the look of wrinkles, it smelt amazing, I love all natural products, I highly recommend this product to others.
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
Very few products work perfectly for me. This is one of them. I felt like my skin was at it's best while using this. It was a gift from a friend so I used it without knowing the price. When it ran out and I was looking to replace it , the price was a shock. I guess you get what you pay for.
Carli P.
Looking for a gift for my mom who is in her mid 50's. Her problem areas are smile lines and under eye wrinkles. I'd like to know if the Plantscription brand something for me to consider giving for my mom.  How are the results for others with similar skin?