Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Cream uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ORIGINS

Don't let birthdays and gravity drag your skin down! We've amplified the amazing benefits of Anogeissus with rare, revolumizing Commiphora mukul. This cutting edge cream visibly helps pick-up sagging contours, soften marionette lines around the mouth and restore youthful volume and firmness in just 2 weeks. All as it infuses skin with age-correcting moisture. Suddenly skin is looking up, up, up!

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Squalane , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Lauryl Lactate , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*,Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol , Menyanthes Trifoliata (Buckbean) Leaf Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocotrienols , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Arginine , Phospholipids , Phytosterols , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Squalene , Myristyl Myristate , Trehalose , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Peg-100 Stearate , Carbomer , Cetearyl Glucoside , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tocopherol , Tromethamine , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40390>

• Looking for a gift for my mom who is in her mid 50's. Her...2 Answers
Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Cream
  • "A really good moisturizer. Keeps the skin hydrated all day. However the scent is a bit strong for my sensitive skin so I wouldnt recommend it for those with that skin type." in 4 reviews
  • "This super hydrating cream works wonders! I use this every morning after washing my face with the plantscriptions anti aging face wash, and follow with the plantscriptions serum. Love the way my skin feels and I noticed the difference after a week of use!" in 4 reviews
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
I really enjoy the plantscription line from origins. I used this for a while and then stopped to try some other brands, but I've picked this back up again as my night time cream and I'm really enjoying it. Now I'm not real sure about the "lifting" part but I do find this is a good night time moisturizer for me.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently picked this product up at Macy's, and can't say that I've noticed any Improvement in my skin, other than that it has made my already oily skin, more oily, so now I just use it on my neck, definitely not worth the price, and I definitely do not recommend this product to anyone with oily skin like mine.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use this as a night cream so that my skin can relax from everything during the day. It’s not too thick and doesn’t make the skin too shiny. I got it as a small sample and been lasting me for a while now
Heather G.
Bountiful, UT
Love. It smells incredible without being overpowering. It’s creamy and just delightful for the skin. I feel like I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin in anyway. It’s part of my daily skin routine.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
So, after getting Influenster box full samples, I was hooked but I've been dealing with lines and wrinkles at the age of 34! Wth happened in a year?! stress, lack of sleep, planning a wedding only to cancel it, and graduate school. Crazy, huh?! Well, I need some help because I've always had baby smooth skin, no dark spots, and been told I had perfect porcelain skin. Not anymore. Where did these dark spots come from? Also been in the sun more. Anyway, on I go to purchased this line. So confusing as many products seem very similar. The directions do not tell you how often to use each, if you use with another cream or over night mask. You will find the answers in the questions here online. That irritates me. Just put it on the bottle or package please. I feel like I need to write it on each bottle with a sharpie. So what's the difference between the power lifting cream and the power lifting overnight mask? Well, the cream is both AM and PM. So do you use both in the PM? How does that work? Which is better than the other. I'm so confused. Then there's the youth-renewing power night cream and the anti aging treatment lotion. I have them all! Bought the overnight mask and youth cream due to reviews. The others I got as a gift. I won't lie, the creams and masks of this line are thick. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price you pay! It smells different. Not bad but definitely plant based and I like it. I didn't see an instant over night miracle but I did see some noticeable difference in the tiny lines on my cheeks (weirdest place) but didn't last. I'm not exactly sure which one helped and I'm still in testing mode. Beware, they are greasy. A little goes a very loooong way. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin to greasy products. I don't recommend both cream and mask together. I have two spots above my eyebrow and one on my forehead after that fiasco. It's greasy but isn't too greasy using less. Hard to explain. Overall, I like the line. Just confused.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
This product was very nice on the skin and I didn't have any issues at all. It feels great and makes my face look awesome! I don't really need a lift but it definitely feels good to do it! It was very gentle and I would recommend to other people wanting to try it!
Jill D.
Origins lifting cream is wonderful! It works well and goes on great! The entire product line smells amazing! I have used this product for years and have yet to be disappointed. Very lovely! If you can get your hands on several of their particular products do it!
Amy H.
Lawrence , KS
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
Very few products work perfectly for me. This is one of them. I felt like my skin was at it's best while using this. It was a gift from a friend so I used it without knowing the price. When it ran out and I was looking to replace it , the price was a shock. I guess you get what you pay for.
Brittany B.
My mom uses this creme for anti aging and she loves it. We both have totally noticed a different in her face and wrinkles. It's a good price for anti aging creme. Yes I will continues to keep buying it for my mom.
Carli P.
Looking for a gift for my mom who is in her mid 50's. Her problem areas are smile lines and under eye wrinkles. I'd like to know if the Plantscription brand something for me to consider giving for my mom.  How are the results for others with similar skin?

back