BY ORIGINS

This moisture-rich treatment lotion fortified with Anogeissus plus Jasmine Flowers and Caffeine helps restore smoothness, radiance and prepares skin to receive the anti-aging benefits to follow.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Glycerin , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Ppg-26 Oleate , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Caffeine , Salicylic Acid , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phytantriol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN38689>

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Origins is my go to skincare product line. The line is perfect for sensitive skin and is truly a lifesaver. The plantscription line is all natural and really hydrates dry skin " in 27 reviews
  • "I have been using this for about a year after receiving it in a sample beauty box. Once I tried it I was hooked. It has a pleasant scent and a little goes a long way. I know this is on the pricey side but it really does work. Also I would recommend this to any one who has sensitive skin that breaks out easily as this has never made me breakout." in 15 reviews
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
I’ve been using a sample of this on my neck for over a week, and I really like it. It has a milky consistency that I didn’t think I’d like, but a little goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It doesn’t cause me to break out either which is a plus. I haven’t noticed any anti-aging benefits yet, but I’m hoping it will help with the lines on my neck. ) I also saw some reviews saying they wish it came with a pump or dropper...you can actually buy a pump for it at Origins for $4.)
This is a get item from Orgins Anti-againg line , this product sink in your skin and it make you Glow , but down sized part is that this item is very liquidity I which it came with an Dropper instead of an regular cap on top.  Yes I would recommend this to my beauty lovers
Jamie B.
Atlanta
Gentle and refreshing product. It felt cleaning but not stripping. I bought this in a set and I appreciate the value of layering the products and getting a discount from buying multiple products in the line. Origins is great and a great price for the cost.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I know people who rave about this product. For me it was okay, it definitely moisturizes and keeps skin with a fresh glow but.. I found it to feel really greasy, hard to wear under make-up or during the day. I also couldn’t get pass the smell.
Soumita D.
Indianapolis
I love this product! I use it almost every single day at night. It makes my skin baby soft and supple. I dont know whether it is anti aging but I have seen that my pores which are a quite prominent around my nose get visibly reduced almost to the point of being not noticeable. The only thing that people may have a problem with is that, it is very runny. But that can be managed by using cotton pads and dabbing it on the skin. I just slather it on my face with my fingers.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I saw an immediate difference using this, especially around my eyes. I applied it after washing my face. It also helps with the occasional breakout and reduces acne scarring. I highly recommend this.

Pro: lightweight, moisturizing, absorbs well, doesn't feel greasy, smoothing, reduces fine lines

Con: watery
Abbey S.
I am probably too young to be using this, but I feel like one can never start too soon when it comes to anti aging products. This is a very lightweight product, and it makes your skin feel very clean.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
I really enjoy using this anti aging lotion. It works most like a toner and helps prepare your skin for the anti-aging serums. Love using this alongside all the other plantscription products.
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
Amazing product . Plantscription is definitely a prescription for beautiful skin. Absorbs beautifully into the skin without feeling greasy. Fine lines are noticeably improved with only a few uses. Product is a little expensive for my budget but its worth every penny . My face loves this stuffOrigins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Treatment Lotion
Alicia K.
Wonderful product! It is very effective at reducing the appearance of my fine lines. It is hydrating and absorbs slowly. I prefer to use at night for this reason. I love that the ingredients are natural and i can feel good about using on my skin without worry
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?