BY ORIGINS

We powered up our most potent anti-aging formula with legendary eye experts Chamomile and Algae. Now pumped up for fragile eye skin, this highly-hydrating cream absorbs instantly to help visibly reduce lines and wrinkles. With continued use, you'll see sagging, crepey lids and crow's feet appear to disappear.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glyceryl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Myristyl Myristate , Squalane , Jojoba Esters , Cetyl Alcohol , Peg-100 Stearate , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter , Cholesterol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Trehalose , Micrococcus Lysate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Caffeine , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Algin , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Lecithin , Sorbitol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Peg-4 Dilaurate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Jojoba Alcohol , Isopropyl Jojobate , Caprylyl Glycol , Steareth-20 , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Glucosamine Hcl , Ethylhexylglycerin , Potassium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILNILN41170> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Anjelika G.
Ugh I really wanted to like this and I think it probably works really well because I love the other plantscription products, but I hate this dispenser! It pumps waaay too much and there’s no good way to pump less so I end up using the extra on the rest of my face because I don’t want to waste it (it’s expensive stuff) and if I use it all on my eye area it gets in my eyes and burns :(:( so basically a good product but change the packaging!
Anne T.
redford
I started noticing lines around my eyes (age 35) and searched for an eye cream. I like that Origins uses nice ingredients and is paraben free. The Plantscription anti aging eye cream is expensive but a little goes a long way- much longer than it’s shelf life of 6 months. I have been very happy with the results, my skin under my eyes looks nice and hydrated while using this product. Of course I still have some smile lines :)
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
I got these in my Ipsy bag I believe awhile back and came across them recently and I can guarantee you that I well be purchasing!! I loved the moisturizer at night but not so much under my makeup during the day. Not sure if it just didn't blend with my primer or what but didn't work for me. But nighttime is is YEEESSSS!!
Lacey S.
St Francisvle, LA
This product is a MUST to get rid of the bags under my eyes!
Unlike most anti-aging eye creams this one does not burn my eyes or make them water. I find that half of a pump is more than enough for both of my eyes. I’ve seen great improvement in the firmness of the skin around my eye since using this product. I highly recommend!
Alex B.
Love this eye cream! So moisturizing and really works on wrinkles. I tried many eye creams at this is my HG. I also noticed that my puffiness and fine lines were reduced. I love Origins products!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
As I've gotten older I have noticed more about my eyes getting puffy, fine lines, and dark circles. This has really helped smooth and brighten my eyes. Yes it is very expensive, but the rewards of using it is beyond priceless. Just remember you can skimp on other things, but don't skimp on skincare.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I’ve been using this eye cream for a few years now and it’s definitely helped to turn back the hands of time when it comes to the wrinkles beneath my eyes. I love the little pump and that you only need to apply a tiny bit - so the bottle will last you a good amount of time.
Jessica S.
Franklin
This wasn’t my favorite I am asked to be honest. It had a funny smell and kind of made my eyes water. I love all of origins products but this one is a little bit disappointing for me. I’m not sure what’s in it that made my eyes sting but if they can remove that I think would be good and Effective eye cream
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
Even though I hate to admit it I am at th age where just a typical moisturizer won't do for me, thus product seems to stop and reverse the slight amount of aging I was showing. And I will continue using and maybe Come back with some before or afters
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Jerica R.
Lincoln , NE
Does this product burn anyone else’s eyes? Idk if it’s the planscription toner prior that is causing sensitivity but when I apply this eye cream it kinda burns. Is it 360??
Grace M.
Mound, MN
I have been using this for a few months now. I'm 32 and wanting to prevent signs of aging. I'm wondering if I should stick with this or try another anti aging eye product?
Gretchen S.
Rock island, IL
This states you can see "virtually line-less" undereyes in just 2 weeks - anyone try or use this and get results? I need a holy grail eye cream...
Cat Z.
I'm looking for a hydrating anti aging eye cream that wears well under makeup. I have some carry-on luggage under my eyes that needs fixing, as well as fine lines that like to let my makeup crease. Is this a good one?
Amy W.
Clermont , FL
I have crepeness under my eyes. I also suffer from puffiness, especially in the morning. Does this product work? I am a big fan of Origins so wondering if this helped with crepeness and fine lines.

Sephora