BY ORIGINS

Our eye treatment with potent Anogeissus helps visibly repair 4 major signs of eye aging: crow's feet, under eye cross hatching, crepey lids and sagginess. Without irritation. So you see a younger-looking you.

Helps repair 4 signs of eye aging.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Jojoba Esters , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Centaurium Erythraea Extract , Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Micrococcus Lysate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Caffeine , Glycereth-26 , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter , Biotin , Methyl Trimethicone , Cholesterol , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Carbomer , Trehalose , Tocopherol , Squalene , Lecithin , Polysilicone-11 , Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum , Jojoba Alcohol , Phytosterols , Isopropyl Jojobate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Linoleic Acid , Zinc Pca , Tocotrienols , Caprylyl Glycol , Tromethamine , Hexylene Glycol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Phenoxyethanol <ILNILN38381>

Love X.
This is the one I go to when I have trouble with my eyes. From testing different eye products and having eczema flare ups shows I need this back in my regimen. This is one of the eye products that is moisturizing enough to reduce and help with those flare ups. It is easy to apply ( glides on easily) and little goes a long way! It is expensive but most eye cream/treatment is. It's also very lightweight even for the summer.
Arlene m.
Homestead, FL
originally received a few samples of Origins Plantscription Anti-aging eye treatment, after two days I noticed a significant difference. I didn't get around to buying it until months later, but it was so worth it. Even though it comes in a tiny jar, a little bit of this goes a LONG way! I've been using it for 3 weeks now and the one line under each eye that no matter how good of a primer I used, would always crease, now is smoothing out. Rather than cover up the symptom I decided to fix the problem, and this product so far has worked for me. I don't wrinkles really, but I knew I needed to start adding that to my daily and nightly regimen. So far I'm very impressed and I'm looking into the different products from the same line.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
LOVE this product bought one for my mom at Sephora and I had to get one for myself we love it!! Works so good to help with fine lines and wrinkles ! And not harsh on the eye at all! Definitely recommend trying if you want to help get rid of eye wrinkles and to prevent them !
Alicia h.
United state
of this anti-aging cream I have heard many good reviews that if it works that look results etc I want to try it very soon to give my opinion and see if in my gives results, I have used other creams of this brand but I want to use this special
Olivia W.
I normally don't use eye treatments because I feel I don't need it. But this product came with something I was buying so I thought if try it. I do have some lines under my eyes and I saw no difference using this but again I really didn't need to.
Kathleen M.
La Quinta, CA
This is by far my favorite eye cream.   Love the smell and feel like my eyes stay hydrated all day and night.  Have used this for years and feel it has helped with crows feet.  Origins online has great deals and samples available.
Austin C.
North Baltimore
Just like every other Origins product, this is wonderful. It keeps the wrinkles at Bay and is so smooth. A little goes a long way. This will last a long time and is such a good value.
Kelly♡ M.
I use this before bed at night. It definitely has as good as results as any other brand however the texture is a little harder and it smells a little strong. I do like the feel and scent of many other products.
Staci C.
Berea
Love this product! It erases fine line and wrinkles! It does burn a little when you first apply to the eye area but the burning only last a few minutes. I would highly recommended this product! Thank you
Kadie M.
For this price, it’s just not worth it. Eye creams are supposed to hydrate and protect, and heal any fine lines. As a younger woman I don’t have fine lines yet, but when I gave my mom the rest of the product she said it didn’t do anything either. Try Kiehls creamy avocado treatment! Way better price point and actual hydration

back