BY ORIGINS

Clinically proven to help visibly repair 4 major signs of eye aging. Our eye treatment with potent Anogeissus helps visibly repair crow's feet, under eye cross hatching, crepey lids and sagginess. Without irritation. So you see a younger-looking you.

Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I haven't found this cream to be super effective for me personally, but most of my eye issues center around puffiness and dark circles. It does seem to moisturize without doing much rlse. The texture is luxurious and the mixture of ingredients tells me that this cream has SOME anti inflammatory properties. That said, this is no miracle cure. Those who deal with heavy inflammation could find this cream a useful part of their routine. Personally, I don't find it very helpful for my age group but that's not the company's fault. I love Origins formulas usually, I just didn't find this cream to be effective for dark circles or puffiness. It works, it just doesn't work for me.
Janeigne N.
I have tried many eye creams including some much more expensive ones but have permanently come back to the Origins Plantscription line this year. I love the new Power Eye Cream as I have very dry but very acne prone skin. This eye cream transforms my undereye area while providing fantastic hydrating properties....and all without breaking me out. Those tiny lines I have under and around my eyes have diminished and disappear when I apply this. My concealer goes on completely smooth and line-free.
Sarah S.
Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Eye Cream is amazing. It has a light texture, but is hydrating at the same time. I love that everything from Origins is plant and botanical based, and I love with the Plantscription line that you’re targeting everything, fine lines, puffiness, dark circles and skin tone. I personally saw results after using for a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
Anti aging eye creams are a must before u go to sleep . This is a great one. Use it twice a day. I would totally recommend this as it one of the best ones. It comes in mini jars and is great for travel too. You would surely start seeing some glow on your face after using it for few weeks. Go ahead and get yours and enjoy the wrinkle free skin :)
Nicole W.
I got this from influenster and loved it so much! I already finished the mini size and plan on getting the larger one. Compared to other brands this one and belifs are my two favorite brands. These moisturize the undereye area really well without sitting on top of the skin and you can tell a noticeable difference when using the product!
Paula R.
I use this morning and night before my moisturizer. It is lightweight, non greasy and moisturizers. It's is gentle enough to use daily and works well on fine lines and wrinkles. The only drawback is the price. It is a little pricey but in my opinion worth it. I would absolutely recommend this to others and I will be purchasing again.
Klaudya N.
Dandridge, TN
As I grow older i notice my eye area needs some improvement and this product has definitely done the job lately. I use it nightly and have noticed some great changes. Yes i do recommend others to try it and see the difference it does to your under eye! No need for concealer!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I received this eye cream as a gift, I haven’t really tried eye creams before and this is actually pretty good. It’s very moisturizing and smells really good, I’ve only been using it for about a week so I wouldn’t know exactly how the changes will be.
Mel A.
This stuff is amazing! I put this on at night. And my eyes look refreshed. I bought this online. I've never used it. But, I will be buying more. It came in nice packaging. I appreciate this brand a lot. I like it a lot!
Emily M.
Lansing, MI
I’m all about preventative skin care. I don’t really *need* to use this eye cream yet, but I bought it during a sale and love it! It really hydrates my under eyes and made my concealer go on much smoother.
I've been wanting to try the Origins anti aging eye cream, but I wonder if it really makes a difference than a drugstore product? Can you tell me what's your experience with Origins anti aging eye cream?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it make a difference???? I want to buy it
Amy C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I have been thinking of trying this but I have never used anything like this before. How much do you put on and is it worth the cost?
Marina R.
Is it worth the cost
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this eye cream perform on wrinkles with the other lines of Origins eye creams?