Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Concealer uploaded by Alina P.Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Concealer uploaded by Kim F.

BY ORIGINS

This anti-aging concealer with Anogeissus helps cover dark circles plus visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and flaws instantly and over time. And the creamy coverage effortlessly floats over skin without creasing, caking or sticking. Long-wearing. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Cholesterol , Glycerin , Lecithin , Caffeine , Tocotrienols , Squalene , Phytosterols , Tribehenin , Trehalose , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Triethyl Citrate , Maltodextrin , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Laureth-7 , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Polysilicone-11 , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tocopherol , Xanthan Gum , Silica , Sorbic Acid , Chloroxylenol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)] <ILNILN38753>

• What is the best store you have found to purchase this at? I have...2 Answers
  • It says long wearing but is it really? I have found that a lot of...2 Answers
Alina P.
Vancouver , WA
I tried this concealer not too long ago and I would say it is nice, but does not compare to full coverage ones I have tried. It's best for undereye. When I tried to cover a blemish with it would smear out to nothing. I would purchase it again if I had a bit more of clear skin, but I need one to cover more of my blemishing that come out periodically :/
Dael T.
Austin, TX
I’ve been using this concealer for years and it has worked for me. The coverage is medium which is perfect for me. It’s smooth. Easy to blend and rarely see any creasing. Not super dewy which I love!
Meagan S.
Galveston
It's stays on for a decent amount of time and blends into your skin very easily. I personally use it for both Undereye and blemishes. It works best on blemishes though. I always use this concealer and
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at the Origins Store at Disney Springs in Orlando during the last Origins event. The color I purchased is 03 medium. The doe foot applicator is a nice width and has a lot of knap to spread the concealer evenly. The scent is very much a traditional foundation scent. This concealer spreads nicely with a damp beauty blender. I tried it with my finger, a brush, beauty blender, silisponge and an old fashioned cosmetics sponge wedge, but the beauty blender worked the best. I found it didn't accentuate my wrinkles and lines and it had great wear.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Hands down the best concealer. I have extremely dry eczema prone skin.
I can moisturizer and dab this concealer on and it does not look flakey and dry. It so is light weight that you can't even tell you are wearing it! A little bit goes a long way.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE IT

I went a handful of months without using concealer and man what a difference it made on my skin once I started using Origins again. I love that their formula helps prevent wrinkles and it's made from better ingredients so it's a win-win-win.
kryss h.
I feel great about wearing this concealer. I know the plant based ingredients are helping my skin while evening my skin color.
It doesn't move around throughout the day and definitely doesn't create lines under my eyes! Loving this!
Pri A.
I have a serious issue with under eye circles!!! Ugh. Taken me a loooooong time to find a concealer that I love. It's it long lasting, great coverage, also brightens up my under eye nicely. I love that it doesn't settle into the skin, makes it look dewy. I would absolutely recommend.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
This concealer is perfect for concealing under eye circles and dark areas. It’s a liquid/creamy product, and covers very well without settling into the fine lines. For brightening under eye area, this is the perfect product!
Kim F.
My favorite concealer. It wears all day, very light and brightens my eyes! I have dark circles under my eyes and it covers it up pretty good. It applies smoothly and is not flaky.
katee.williams.9
Chicora
It says long wearing but is it really? I have found that a lot of concealers kind of disappear into your skin and leave you uncovered
Angela C.
Medford, NY
What is the best store you have found to purchase this at? I have tried the Origins store but it so far away to travel to. Would like to find the best deal.