BY ORIGINS

This gentle foaming cleanser with Anogeissus plus Jasmine Flowers and conditioning Oat Protein helps dissolve dirt and impurities and release dead cells. Leaves skin looking radiant, smooth and youthfully alive.

Cleanses and leaves skin looking youthfully alive.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Myristic Acid , Glycerin , Behenic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Potassium Hydroxide , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Lauric Acid , Stearic Acid , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Peg-3 Distearate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Phytantriol , Disodium Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN38656>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Super creamy anti-aging cleanser with a fresh smell. I didn’t hate it, but it took me too much time to rinse off. I like the moisturizers from Plantscriptions, I just prefer cleansers that are lightweight. It isn’t too expensive and worth a try if you are looking for an all natural face wash. Love Origins!
Maya W.
I actually started using this while I was looking for my next cleanser when my current cleanser was irritating my skin. I noticed it made my skin extremely soft and it felt healthier. I've been using it for about a month now and my skin feels great! I had severe cystic acne and I can get pimples in a second but this cleanser hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin. It's very gentle on the skin. I've used it a few times to remove light makeup and it does a great job with that. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, sensitive and/or mature skin.
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Anything that will keep me young! Haha!
I started anti aging since I was 12, while others bought toys, I bought skincare! This is an amazing cleanser, I try to cleanse my skin for about two to three minutes. Just to massage it on my skin and let those properties work a little longer
Paula G.
United States of America
This creamy, non greasy, anti-aging cleanser is like a best friend. Lasting.... I cleanse my face at night with this wonderful cleanser and finish the rest of my skin routine with my anti-aging serums, moisturizers, etc. It is easy to sleep, knowing that your Face has been fed the proper nutrients and to wake up early and see positive results. Thank you Origins.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This is a gentle smooth cleanser. It doesn't dry out or strip my skin and a little goes a really long way. I don't see any anti-aging results yet but I like it and would recommend it as a gentle cleanser.
Angie ✨.
Jacksonville
It is a great cleanser for my Normal skin type and it leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh without feeling harsh. It has a amazing scent and the bottle lasts FOREVER. I definitely recommend this
Tami R.
This product is absolutely effective. You just need a tiny amount and is going to be enough to cover your entire face. The sensation is of a cleaner and refreshed skin. It doesn’t live your face feeling dry or boxied.
Cindy M.
I actually got this as a free sample from Ulta and really didn’t like the texture of the product. It seemed to be really oily which I can’t stand the feeling of on my face. Although it did make my face feel clean it also left a residue of oil left on my skin.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a really nice cleanser. It’s super gentle and great for an everyday user. I use it on conjunction with the rest of the plantscription line. It doesn’t dry my skin out and works great for keeping my sensitive skin at bay. Very affordable too.
Brandi S.
Nashville
When I am not using face wipes I will use a cleaner, this cleaner was introduced to me by a sephora employee, she said it was one of the best one for my price range. I do like this product and find it effective and does a great Job. I have recommended this product to many friends.
ashley c.
Does this dry your skin out?
Carli P.
Does the cleanser froth up similar to Origins Checks and Balance Cleanser?

Sephora