BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveda
Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Night Cream 17 oz

Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Night Cream 1.7 oz.

Plantscription Youth-renewing night cream is the perfect night pair to the SPF day cream. This cream continues to leverage the breakthrough technology of Anogeissus plus 300,000 Plant Stem Cells in every jar for optimized anti-aging benefits. It is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles while helping preserve skin's youthspan. Visibly repairs lines & wrinkles . Age-resisting hydration . Cellular repair with plant stem cell technology to restore skin's regenerative power to bring it back to its youth . Web ID: 1029291.

Web ID: 1029291

Visibly repairs lines & wrinkles; Age-resisting hydration; Cellular repair with plant stem cell technology to restore skin's regenerative power to bring it back to its youth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Night Cream 1.7 oz.!
Diana H.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Great product. I have sensitive dry skin and it did great. It is thick enough for me and did well overnight. It kept the wrinkles away for me. It is gentle and I would recommend it to others. Price is competitive with other moisturizers I’ve used.

Looking for your answer?