BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Dry An effective, silky concentrate to smooth skin while visibly sculpting and lifting. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Fine lines and wrinkles - Pores If you want to know more… This silky concentrate features a unique plant active technology to give skin a tightened feel and radiant look. It helps support skin's structure with potent, age-correcting anogeissus and revolumizing commiphora. Skin appear firmer, tighter, and more lifted, even around the jawline. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite anti-aging serum . It’s basically Botox in a bottle and I love that I can apply it anywhere I have an annoying wrinkle and have it go away . I have used it on my forehead area (where I had two stubborn lines- now diminished to one fine line ) and I also used this on my ankles and wrists . I was very surprised that it completely diminished the wrinkles in both of those areas .
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've only been using this product for about a week, and I haven't seen huge improvement yet, but I will say that my skin feels tight after application. I use this in conjunction with moisturizer. I have dry skin and can see that without moisturizer it might leave me even more dry. I'm giving this 4 stars because I like the lightweight feel and is doesn't leave residue on my face, and easily accepts moisturizer. I must say I hate the bottle. It comes with a dropper, and the formula is so light that it drips quickly if you don't immediately put it back in the bottle while applying it to the different areas on the face. I like to use a drop in each area and the dropper makes it clumsy. Would much prefer a pump.
Eileen C.
Miami
This serum is magic! After regular use I could not believe how great it works. I no longer have pre-wrinkle lines or thin lines around my eyes. The serum is moisturizing and smells awesome! After my first time trying I definitely recommend it to everyone!
abby k.
Chesterfield
Okay... could feel something when I first got it but the more I used it, the less I felt it really do anything. The main reason I thought it worked at first was it gave me a tightening feeling but after a few uses that went away so not sure if it really did anything at all.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Natalia R.
Orlando, FL
I was really excited to try this product, but I didn’t like I don’t think actually do what is supposed to do. Te price was ok but not for something doesn’t work, I will probably not buy again, but I do love priginis brand
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Es uno de mis preferidos lo aplico después de mi exfoliación de la piel para que le de mas firmeza

I love this products it’s my favorite one when I do my exfoliation I apply this and it’s give me that bummm and moisturizer on my skin
Lori T.
I love this product. I apply it at night after thoroughly cleansing my face. This gives my face a tight smooth feeling. I have even gotten my Mom to start using this product. Origins put out great products and have a large line of products to choose from to fit everyone’s needs or wants.
Brianna H.
Fort Worth, TX
I am not sure if I like this or not. I don’t see any difference in my skin. It feels really tight but not sure if there’s any difference.... also it causes some red bumps at times. I won’t buy this again.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
I recently was looking for facial drops that would revitalize my skin and Origins is a great brand that I knew was reliable. When I first placed five drops on my skin in the morning and rubbed them in, I felt an immediate tightness of my skin. I am very impressed with that because you actually feel the product working. My dark circles become less noticeable and my skin looks refreshed.
It's good for the face
It's good for the face
Anita F.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this a very good product??
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
What is the exact use for this? Primer? Moisturizer?
Vanessa A.
Is this good for oily skin?

back