Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#31 in Anti-Aging
Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

1 days left

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

1 days left

This gentle, moisture-rich treatment lotion is fortified with Anogeissus, to help reduce the appearance of the signs of ageing, plus Jasmine Flowers, soothing Caffeine and calming Aloe Leaf. Restores smoothness, radiance and prepares skin to receive the anti-ageing benefits to follow. How to Use: Pat on skin with cotton pad or fingertips AM and PM as part of your Plantscription anti-aging regime.
Photos (3)
Heather W.
Heather W.

I am a lover of this product line for several years but as I am aging I still feel younger and not act my age. I wanted something that I would be able to wear lighter weight makeup and not trying to cover up my face but get my youthful natural fresh look back again. I received a sample of this wonderful and fantastic treatment lotion during one of my visits at my local Origins store. After washing my face morning and night with the Plantscription anti-aging face cleanser, I applied just using my finger tips to my face and aging neck and was amazed and hooked from the first application!! I saw an immediate difference when I looked in the mirror and felt like I could go outside with little or no makeup. OK, maybe a little lip gloss!! I felt I looked younger instantly. It is fresh and as someone complimented me yesterday, my face looked dewy! Now there's something you don't hear everyday! Especially at my age. I was thrilled to hear those words. What a confidence builder those words gave to me. They made my day!! I highly recommend others give it a try and don't give up
Subs K.
Subs K.

Expensive but very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. Origins is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. Origins is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. Origins should do more advertising
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA

I purchased this because it has been said to do the following: rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. It is made with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. I am 30 years old w/ no significant signs of fine lines/wrinkles so I ended up returning the product. I think it's great for what it is but not for my age range (yet).

ulia r.
ulia r.
East Hanover, New Jersey

Origins should really refer to this product as "toner," as there is nothing lotion-y about it. That being said, I may not know what it is or what it does, but I love it. I feels so soothing after washing your face.
The packaging could use some enhancements. It's too liquidy for the big mouth on the bottle. I usually use a cotton pad because I don't trust myself to pour it in my hands. I've also tried pouring some in an eye dropper bottle.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, CA

I use this as a day and night moisturizer. It has the right creaminess to it, its not too thick and not to thin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It has a slight tingle when applied. Its a little pricey but I personally feel like Its worth it. The only downfall is it does have slight tingle when it is applied which doesn't bother me but could irritate others. If you have super sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
andrea f.
andrea f.

I love Origin skincare products and was excited to receive this as part of a free gift with purchase. Maybe because it feels like water but I have not seen any noticeable difference in my skin. I would not buy this again for my skin which tends to have large pores, combo to oily skin, and no real fine lines or wrinkles for a mid 40's black woman.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I have been using this for about a year after receiving it in a sample beauty box. Once I tried it I was hooked. It has a pleasant scent and a little goes a long way. I know this is on the pricey side but it really does work. Also I would recommend this to any one who has sensitive skin that breaks out easily as this has never made me breakout.
Camille T.
Camille T.

Asked for a sample of this when at Macy's. My overall impression was that it didn't do any harm, but I also didn't see much change in my skin. It does seem to be very gentle and it smells pretty nice but I wish the results we more noticeable for me. It is possible that a longer trial of this product would show greater benefit?
Esthersita P.
Esthersita P.
Somerset, NJ

I ❤❤❤ this timer!! It's refreshing and you can feel the tingle. I use at night after using my Receive a Free Full Size Checks and Balances Face Wash with any $65 Origins purchase not only does it not dry out my face but I feel it even deep cleans anything I missed! Follow with Origins Mini Mask Marvels
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL

Its important for me to use plant based products on my skin. There are so many chemicals out there on the market that are unhealthy for not only your face but your body internally once you apply. I really love this product and everything it has done for the beauty of my face. It only takes a little to do the trick.
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
Kent, OH

I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?