Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#26 in Anti-Aging
This gentle, moisture-rich treatment lotion is fortified with Anogeissus, to help reduce the appearance of the signs of ageing, plus Jasmine Flowers, soothing Caffeine and calming Aloe Leaf. Restores smoothness, radiance and prepares skin to receive the anti-ageing benefits to follow. How to Use: Pat on skin with cotton pad or fingertips AM and PM as part of your Plantscription anti-aging regime.
Photos (3)
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Oct. 28, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Treatment Lotion 150ml/5oz
I purchased this because it has been said to do the following: rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. It is made with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. I am 30 years old w/ no significant signs of fine lines/wrinkles so I ended up returning the product. I think it's great for what it is but not for my age range (yet).

Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Treatment Lotion 150ml/5oz
I use this as a day and night moisturizer. It has the right creaminess to it, its not too thick and not to thin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It has a slight tingle when applied. Its a little pricey but I personally feel like Its worth it. The only downfall is it does have slight tingle when it is applied which doesn't bother me but could irritate others. If you have super sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I have been using this for about a year after receiving it in a sample beauty box. Once I tried it I was hooked. It has a pleasant scent and a little goes a long way. I know this is on the pricey side but it really does work. Also I would recommend this to any one who has sensitive skin that breaks out easily as this has never made me breakout.
Camille T.
Camille T.
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Treatment Lotion 150ml/5oz
Asked for a sample of this when at Macy's. My overall impression was that it didn't do any harm, but I also didn't see much change in my skin. It does seem to be very gentle and it smells pretty nice but I wish the results we more noticeable for me. It is possible that a longer trial of this product would show greater benefit?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Treatment Lotion 150ml/5oz
Its important for me to use plant based products on my skin. There are so many chemicals out there on the market that are unhealthy for not only your face but your body internally once you apply. I really love this product and everything it has done for the beauty of my face. It only takes a little to do the trick.
fatima f.
fatima f.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot. leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky without being greasy. I'm not sure about the aging part, but I guess I will have to wait and see. Price wise I think Origins products are average and won't break the bank. I do recommend most products from Origins to my family members and friends
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
Murrieta , CA
I had won a small bottle of this from a giveaway that I entered and it was enough for a couple of uses. I thought it wasn't going to be enough to see any results but I was wrong. I liked the scent of it, it wasn't to strong. It left my skin feeling pampered. I have some problem areas and this was a big help.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Marlin, TX
I've only tried a sample of Organs Palntscription Anti-aging Treatment. Within those couple of weeks I started to notice a difference in my skin. I don't have mature skin it but I am trying to prevent aging as much as I can. The product does feel a little on the greasy side therefore I only use before bed.
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
Oct. 11, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Treatment Lotion 150ml/5oz
The product gave me amazing results with improved skin texture and fine lines. Results were seen starting at 2 weeks, and complete results at 6 weeks. It is light, and has a fragrance similar to their "perfect world" lotion with an added herbal fragrance note. It is one of my standard go to products.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Origins helped my face go from hanging low, to tight and high! The plantscription has great ingredients that are not harmful or irritating to the skin. It truly helped me and was worth every penny! I love the smell of it, incredibly natural like the rest of there products, definitley a must have!
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
Kent, OH
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?