BY ORIGINS #50 in Anti-Aging

This gentle, moisture-rich treatment lotion is fortified with Anogeissus, to help reduce the appearance of the signs of ageing, plus Jasmine Flowers, soothing Caffeine and calming Aloe Leaf. Restores smoothness, radiance and prepares skin to receive the anti-ageing benefits to follow. How to Use: Pat on skin with cotton pad or fingertips AM and PM as part of your Plantscription anti-aging regime. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Soumita D.
Indianapolis
I love this product! I use it almost every single day at night. It makes my skin baby soft and supple. I dont know whether it is anti aging but I have seen that my pores which are a quite prominent around my nose get visibly reduced almost to the point of being not noticeable. The only thing that people may have a problem with is that, it is very runny. But that can be managed by using cotton pads and dabbing it on the skin. I just slather it on my face with my fingers.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING. If you haven’t tried this line of product before you are in for a big treat. Leaves your face looking and feeling so refreshed, young and moisturized. Highly recommend.
Andrea S.
Del Haven, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve already put in a review for this but it never seems to register it’s literally my favorite anti-aging product ever it’s light moisturizing smells pleasant and makes my skin look perfect
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not greasy. You pat it on your skin. It's a white, milky consistency. I don't see any noticeable difference in my skin but I don't see any damage either. Don't think I've used it long enough but also not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for as far as change. I'm just confused. What does this actually do? Overall, not a bad product. It feels nice on the skin. It smells nice. It's weird. Not sure I will repurchase if I'm not seeing how it's supposed to be helping. I've only used it for a week. May have to come back to update my review if I see better results in another week or two. If not, I'll let this review stand. I can't say I wouldn't recommend but not sure if I would either. Because I love Origins I'll always recommend trying it if you can. Maybe you'll have a different experience.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a lover of this product line for several years but as I am aging I still feel younger and not act my age. I wanted something that I would be able to wear lighter weight makeup and not trying to cover up my face but get my youthful natural fresh look back again. I received a sample of this wonderful and fantastic treatment lotion during one of my visits at my local Origins store. After washing my face morning and night with the Plantscription anti-aging face cleanser, I applied just using my finger tips to my face and aging neck and was amazed and hooked from the first application!! I saw an immediate difference when I looked in the mirror and felt like I could go outside with little or no makeup. OK, maybe a little lip gloss!! I felt I looked younger instantly. It is fresh and as someone complimented me yesterday, my face looked dewy! Now there's something you don't hear everyday! Especially at my age. I was thrilled to hear those words. What a confidence builder those words gave to me. They made my day!! I highly recommend others give it a try and don't give up
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. Origins is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. Origins is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. Origins should do more advertising
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Origins plantscription anti-aging treatment lotion is such a wonderful find for me my skin just feels all better with one time of one use I love Origins and I absolutely love this product. I highly recommend this to any woman who's trying to have anti-aging properties this really helps me with my fine lines in my aging spots I highly recommend this to any woman who wants to hide aging it really help me look better
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?