BY ORIGINS

Although it' not a prescription, in just 4 weeks nature's next generation power plant noticeably reduces wrinkle length & depth, without the irritation.

Plantscription Power Serum visibly helps repair the vertical fret lines between your eyes, the stubborn furrows across your forehead and the deepening frownies that frame your mouth. Youthful "bounce" is revived.

Skin is clinically firmer, smoother and more lifted-looking. And with continued use, results improve.  88% of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a prescription 0% irritation What will nature think of next! Best for all skin types.

• In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power...4 Answers
  • Please tell me how this compares to any or all other natu...4 Answers
  • How long does a bottle usually last? 10 Answers
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I am a huge advocate of skincare and have tried tons of skincare regimens such as Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry, Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness), Meaningful Beauty® Complete Skincare Kit, and Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set just to name a few. I found that Origins products work best for my skin. I am also a huge fan of serums and I can say, without a doubt, that this is the beat one I’ve ever put on my face. I have dry, sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use. This has never caused any issues. I love that the consistency of this serum is more like a moisturizer and not thin and oily like some I’ve tried over the years. A little goes a long way and I only have to use 2 pumps to cover my entire face and neck area. It also smells like you’re in a spa. It has done wonders for my skin such as, made my wrinkles less noticeable, given my skin a smooth, soft texture, and calmed the redness on my cheeks. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!
Dani B.
Temecula, CA
 I LOVE  Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum ! It has become a regular staple in my beauty routine. So much so, that I've branced out to other Origins products and them them, too! You can easily order them online, however the staff at each of the Origins counters has been absolutely phenomenal! They've been able to answer questions and recommend other products that compliment the Anti-aging Serum. After just a few weeks of using  Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum I began receiving compliments from friends and family on my skin! I was tempted not to share my "secret", but eventually did and now several of my friends have begun using it, as well! GREAT product, FANTASTIC results!!!
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I received a deluxe travel size complimentary to try and I used it morning and night for a week and was shocked at how fast my results was with this. So I was sold on it and after only a week and still having some left I still went online and ordered the full size and I bought the largest one they make! This stuff works expecially around my eyes and under my eyes expecially! I know it's not cheap but this stuff works and you will get great results with it! I even went out and bought several more items out of this plantscription line and they are all wonderful!
LEONARDO P.
Guys ... here the point is ... ok another lifting product with a lot of promises. But origins with this product do the right thing, is a progressive treatment, your skin start looking better day by day with a toned appearance, soft, pores closed.

The cons honestly is: if you want to use it under the make up or primer “no origins brand” will be a issue, many flakes start appearing and produce this feeling like: something is wrong. But magically under other Origins products works perfect!
Jamie T.
White Mills, KY
I'm not very good at having to remember to do something twice a day, every day. I tried this for a couple days and then just whenever I could remember. It wasn't bad, but of course there didn't seem to be results with my inconsistent use. The smell was a bit odd but something I'm actually used to. My grandmother was korean so the smell actually reminded me of her skin car products that she always used. It felt ok on my face and didn't cause any issues. I did receive a sample from Influenster for my honest review.
Karen B.
Davie, FL
I was fascinated by origins, the serum was the first one I used thanks to a sample that I received from influenster and since that day it became my favorite brand of skin care.Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging SerumOrigins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel MoisturizerOrOrigins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Maskigins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
I received a sample of the Origins Plantscription anti-aging power serum from Influenster for my honest review and i absolutely loved this product. I used every bit of the sample that was sent and i am considering purchasing a full size. I liked the way the serum felt on my skin. I find alot of serums leave my skin feeling sticky but this did not. I also did notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes and temple area while using this product. This serum has a very subtle fragrance and it was not too much for my sensitive skin. All in all a great product and I have already recommended this to a family member.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
This serum is wonderful, it smells so good and feels even better. I love to indulge myself with skincare products and this is certainly a new favorite for me. It’s very gentle on my skin (which is pretty normal yet sometimes sensitive) and I’ve noticed results fairly quickly. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this, or looking for something to help fight aging, I’d definitely buy it.
Karisa S.
columbus, mt
I think Origins products are amazing and I've used them for over a year. This anti-aging serum goes above and beyond and I truly think it helped my skin improve. I have the worst dry skin on my face, and I'm starting to get little wrinkles and fine lines. I did notice a difference with using this serum, and I have went and bought the full size, even though it was super expensive. It's my go to anti-aging product now.
Hannah L.
Elizabethton
First I would like to disclaim that I currently do not have wrinkles/fine lines/etc. I’m simply protecting my skin from further damage to prolong my youth. It smells fine. I have sensitive skin and Origins never gives me a flare up. I have not had any reaction whatsoever. It’s a fine serum. Is there better? Maybe. Am I going to continue to use this one? Probably.
Rachel K.
Springfield, MO
How long does a bottle usually last?
Beth M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Will this product cause any breakouts? I have super oily skin?
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for all skin types as well as sensitive skin?
Hilary B.
In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum is anyone else noticing results in just a few days as I have been using this for the last 5 days and I am amazed as how my fine lines are literally disappearing. I see myself adding this serum to my daily routine and wondered if everyone else was just as amazed as I was.Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Zoe T.
what is the texture of the serum like?

Amazon