BY ORIGINS #30 in Face Serums

Although it' not a prescription, in just 4 weeks nature's next generation power plant noticeably reduces wrinkle length & depth, without the irritation.

Plantscription Power Serum visibly helps repair the vertical fret lines between your eyes, the stubborn furrows across your forehead and the deepening frownies that frame your mouth. Youthful "bounce" is revived.

Skin is clinically firmer, smoother and more lifted-looking. And with continued use, results improve.  88% of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a prescription 0% irritation What will nature think of next! Best for all skin types.

• In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum i...3 Answers
  • Please tell me how this compares to any or all other natural seru...4 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how well does it do with anti aging?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
I received a sample of the Origins Plantscription anti-aging power serum from Influenster for my honest review and i absolutely loved this product. I used every bit of the sample that was sent and i am considering purchasing a full size. I liked the way the serum felt on my skin. I find alot of serums leave my skin feeling sticky but this did not. I also did notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes and temple area while using this product. This serum has a very subtle fragrance and it was not too much for my sensitive skin. All in all a great product and I have already recommended this to a family member.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this product close to a year. As you can see it’s still going strong even though the wording in the bottle is getting scratched off. The product has lasted me for a long time and I’m surprised. I like that I don’t have to keep repurchasing and it’s the right size for travel.
I like that applies very light weight on the skin and works well with my face routine .
I honestly really can’t say it change dramatically but my face does feel firmer . This is one of he products I feel that I have to continue using to get the results I want. Serums works differently for everyone. I’ll repost my updated results in a few more months for my final thoughts.
Hilary B.
Origins has come out with another amazing product in their Plantscription line it is the Anti-Aging Power Serum. I was blown away by how wonderful this serum works. I have been using the serum twice daily once in the Ann's nice in the pm and I love how it is so light and not at all greasy. It has a very clean scent to it and is not flowery or chemically smelling like others I have tried. I have only been using this for the last 5 days and I can already see a difference in the fine tired lines I had on my forehead, lower portion of eyes and neck areas. This serum leaves my skin feeling so smooth and this product is definitely one I plan to add to my daily routine as well as one I will recommend to others. It's so nice to finally find a product that is effective yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Thank you Influenster for the complimentary bottle of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum to sample for testing purposes. #DiscoverOrigins Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I received a deluxe travel size complimentary to try and I used it morning and night for a week and was shocked at how fast my results was with this. So I was sold on it and after only a week and still having some left I still went online and ordered the full size and I bought the largest one they make! This stuff works expecially around my eyes and under my eyes expecially! I know it's not cheap but this stuff works and you will get great results with it! I even went out and bought several more items out of this plantscription line and they are all wonderful!
Jennifer R.
Spring Hill, FL
I received the plantscription serum complimentary from influenster in exchange for my honest review. And I have to say that this serum fit very well into my daily routine. I was already using the moisturizer with white tea as well as the eye cream with white tea, so naturally adding another Origins product into my routine seem like a good fit. And although it's only been two weeks I have had compliments, on my radiant complexion, as well as regaining some youthfulness, sometimes even after losing a few hours sleep;). This is another five stars hands down, I'm loving Origins and all the compliments that Origins have been gaining me, since I made it part of my twice a day routine.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Love love love this product!!!! I highly recommend the entire origins plantscription line to everyone! This is perfect for people in their twenties to early thirties starting anti-aging. I honestly could go on and on about this product but all i am going to say is that you need it because it works. Origins has amazing ingredients that are natural and protect your skin. They dont false advertise and exaggerate claims and thats what i love about them. They are all about natural good for your skin ingredients and that are very gentle but effective.
Jamie T.
Elizabethtown, KY
I'm not very good at having to remember to do something twice a day, every day. I tried this for a couple days and then just whenever I could remember. It wasn't bad, but of course there didn't seem to be results with my inconsistent use. The smell was a bit odd but something I'm actually used to. My grandmother was korean so the smell actually reminded me of her skin car products that she always used. It felt ok on my face and didn't cause any issues. I did receive a sample from Influenster for my honest review.
Karen B.
Davie, FL
I was fascinated by origins, the serum was the first one I used thanks to a sample that I received from influenster and since that day it became my favorite brand of skin care.Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging SerumOrigins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel MoisturizerOrOrigins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Maskigins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Carol E.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum

I received a complimentary sample on behalf of @influenster in exchange for my honest review. This serum has a wonderful light scent and goes on smoothly under my makeup application. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks, morning and night. It does claim visible changes to your skin can be seen during this time. I took a before and after picture for the two weeks and although I didn't see much difference yet, I will continue to use the remainder of the sample in hopes of better results. As of now, I can say I more than likely wouldn't purchase this product. 3 stars for the nice application under makeup. Please note that the lighting is significantly different in the after picture of my forehead. Also, I do not believe the breakouts were caused by this product.
Jennifer W.
I received a sample of this in an Influenster Flourish VoxBox.  It felt like silk to my skin. I could tell a difference the very first time I tried it. It is by far the most gentle, best product I've ever used. So much so, I looked into buying some on my own and what a surprise to find it to be hella expensive.  Shame too because I would drop everything I'm using and use this entire line, but pricey, pricey, pricey!
Beth M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Will this product cause any breakouts? I have super oily skin?
Jennifer R.
Spring Hill, FL
Please tell me how this compares to any or all other natural serums you might have tried? Is there a comparable brand? I am due to receive this in my next #Voxbox, and I can't wait, but I would love to hear my fellow influensters opinions!! Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Joyleta B.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? Origins
Hilary B.
In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum is anyone else noticing results in just a few days as I have been using this for the last 5 days and I am amazed as how my fine lines are literally disappearing. I see myself adding this serum to my daily routine and wondered if everyone else was just as amazed as I was.Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Samantha V.