BY ORIGINS #18 in Serums

Although it' not a prescription, in just 4 weeks nature's next generation power plant noticeably reduces wrinkle length & depth, without the irritation.

Plantscription Power Serum visibly helps repair the vertical fret lines between your eyes, the stubborn furrows across your forehead and the deepening frownies that frame your mouth. Youthful "bounce" is revived.

Skin is clinically firmer, smoother and more lifted-looking. And with continued use, results improve.  88% of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a prescription 0% irritation What will nature think of next! Best for all skin types.

• In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum i...3 Answers
  • Please tell me how this compares to any or all other natural seru...4 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how well does it do with anti aging?2 Answers
Hilary B.
Origins has come out with another amazing product in their Plantscription line it is the Anti-Aging Power Serum. I was blown away by how wonderful this serum works. I have been using the serum twice daily once in the Ann's nice in the pm and I love how it is so light and not at all greasy. It has a very clean scent to it and is not flowery or chemically smelling like others I have tried. I have only been using this for the last 5 days and I can already see a difference in the fine tired lines I had on my forehead, lower portion of eyes and neck areas. This serum leaves my skin feeling so smooth and this product is definitely one I plan to add to my daily routine as well as one I will recommend to others. It's so nice to finally find a product that is effective yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Thank you Influenster for the complimentary bottle of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum to sample for testing purposes. #DiscoverOrigins Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Kelly S.
Prestonsburg, KY
I received a deluxe travel size complimentary to try and I used it morning and night for a week and was shocked at how fast my results was with this. So I was sold on it and after only a week and still having some left I still went online and ordered the full size and I bought the largest one they make! This stuff works expecially around my eyes and under my eyes expecially! I know it's not cheap but this stuff works and you will get great results with it! I even went out and bought several more items out of this plantscription line and they are all wonderful!
Jennifer R.
Spring Hill, FL
I received the plantscription serum complimentary from influenster in exchange for my honest review. And I have to say that this serum fit very well into my daily routine. I was already using the moisturizer with white tea as well as the eye cream with white tea, so naturally adding another Origins product into my routine seem like a good fit. And although it's only been two weeks I have had compliments, on my radiant complexion, as well as regaining some youthfulness, sometimes even after losing a few hours sleep;). This is another five stars hands down, I'm loving Origins and all the compliments that Origins have been gaining me, since I made it part of my twice a day routine.
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
I LOVED this serum. At first, I didn’t think it was going to do much for me as my skin is still fairly young looking. Boy was I wrong. I used this night and day for about 10 days (you seriously only need a tiny amount, the price tag is a bit steep but the full size should last forever) my skin felt so much more supple and looked completely refreshed. I also noticed that my makeup applied far better than before and that my complexion had a new glow. Would definitely reccommend
Carol E.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum

I received a complimentary sample on behalf of @influenster in exchange for my honest review. This serum has a wonderful light scent and goes on smoothly under my makeup application. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks, morning and night. It does claim visible changes to your skin can be seen during this time. I took a before and after picture for the two weeks and although I didn't see much difference yet, I will continue to use the remainder of the sample in hopes of better results. As of now, I can say I more than likely wouldn't purchase this product. 3 stars for the nice application under makeup. Please note that the lighting is significantly different in the after picture of my forehead. Also, I do not believe the breakouts were caused by this product.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Loving  Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum it does wonders for fine lines and wrinkles the smell is amazing and leave my face feeling very  Revitalized. There's nothing like having wrinkles. Now my wrinkles are fading away with this serum. What a wonderful feeling . I feel younger and confident in my appearance now. I truly recommend this product for women who love to look and feel great about themselves
Angie C.
Update on my trial of the Anti-aging power serum. My skin is firmer and smooth. I haven't seen any difference in fine wrinkles, but haven't used it for very long.

#flourishvoxbox
#contest

I received a two week trial sample of this product free of charge to evaluate and share my opinion. So far I have used it twice daily for three days. I will post again at the end of the two weeks. My skin feels smoother, like there is less dead skin cells hanging around. I was worried it would be too strong for the more sensitive areas of my face but it has been fine. Hopefully, after the two weeks I will notice a difference in my fine lines. I have been searching for a product to do that; maybe this is it!
Salesa R.
Everett, WA
Love the way it made my skin look the very first time I used it, and it only got better with each use. It softened the fine lines, and gave my skin the moisture it needs. I used it twice a day, putting it on before my makeup, it made my makeup go on smoother, and easier, all while soaking into my skin to not leave the feeling of my makeup just sitting on top of it. And the smell isn't overwhelming either.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I am truly impressed with this anti-aging serum because it actually does reduce fine lines and wrinkles in 2 weeks. My skin looks radiant and I feel beautiful. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't leave your face greasy or oily looking. Origins has created a holy grail wrinkle remover!! I received a sample in my flourish voxbox and definitely recommend this if you want a product that actually Works! It seems pricey but how much have you already spent on products that claim they do this and don't? I know I've waisted a lot of money on those types but you won't be disappointed with this one!
Alexandra G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I really like the texture of this product. It is very gentle on my skin. It's very lightweight & dries quickly on
the skin.  It leaves my skin feeling soft
& looking more vibrant.  I am definitely interested in buying more.  I received
this product free for testing.

Beth M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Will this product cause any breakouts? I have super oily skin?
Jennifer R.
Spring Hill, FL
Please tell me how this compares to any or all other natural serums you might have tried? Is there a comparable brand? I am due to receive this in my next #Voxbox, and I can't wait, but I would love to hear my fellow influensters opinions!! Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Joyleta B.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? Origins
Hilary B.
In regards to the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum is anyone else noticing results in just a few days as I have been using this for the last 5 days and I am amazed as how my fine lines are literally disappearing. I see myself adding this serum to my daily routine and wondered if everyone else was just as amazed as I was.Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Samantha V.