Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum

Although it' not a prescription, in just 4 weeks nature's next generation power plant noticeably reduces wrinkle length & depth, without the irritation.

Plantscription Power Serum visibly helps repair the vertical fret lines between your eyes, the stubborn furrows across your forehead and the deepening frownies that frame your mouth. Youthful "bounce" is revived.

Skin is clinically firmer, smoother and more lifted-looking. And with continued use, results improve.  88% of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a prescription 0% irritation What will nature think of next! Best for all skin types.

What’s the best nighttime routine with this product??
Have you seen results from this serum? and How long have you used it for?
HoW quick did you get results??
Start your review of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum!
How would you rate this product?
gloria H.
Visalia, CA
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by gloria H.
I'm so glad I got to try Origins PLANTSCRIPTION Multi-powered Anti-Aging Peptide Serum because I actually feels like it works on my combination skin. I love the texture of the serum which wasn't to thick or too thin for my liking. It was a perfect for me. It went on my skin easily and it hydrated the dry parts on my face. So easy to use and I love the lite scent it has and it goes away. The scent isn't overwhelming like other brands. I like how this serum is for face, neck and eyes. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum I used it for 7 days and on the 7th day, my husband told me that my face looks smoother and glowing. So I guess that means it works and of course I will be purchasing it when I run out. I received this product for free for the exchange of my personal review. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Thuy N.
Firmer, smoother, lift. This was a nice soothing serum. It feels really good and it is anti-aging. The serum absorbs fast and it has a clean herby scent. I don't mind it and I will need to get the full size.
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Nino K.
I love plant based products, the scent is nice, delicious, but don't love it's texture, it's a bit sticky for my skin. As for the result I see it, my little wrinkles and lines are reduced. I wish the texture was better than it is 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
Nancy M.
San Francisco, CA
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Nancy M.
I love the feeling the serum leaves after I've put it on. I'm halfway through the large bottle and i have definitely seen a reduction in fine lines. Origins - Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum -100ml/3.4oz
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Jennifer M.
I've used this a few times now. I do love origins products and generally would recommend. But this one isn't my favorite serum. The size i got was a trial size so I can't say for certain whether it really had anti aging properties. Also the scent was another factor that I didn't love. And eith face products, scent is a big factor for me.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Kris L.
This is such an amazing serum! It smells so good and feels refreshing. It is pricey for the full-size but is so worth purchasing! As I’m getting older, I am looking for an anti-aging cream that can effectively reduce the look of fine lines. This one helps it by plumping up the skin and it works fast too! I love this so much and highly recommend this!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Dayle M.
This is such a beautiful serum. In fact, of all my many serums this is my favorite. Origins says this serum doubles collagen in just as few as three days! That sounds wonderful! I do notice my skin looks more hydrated, brighter and my wrinkles even appear diminished. The serum is the consistency of a thin moisturizer. The price is a little on the high side but it’s so worth it. Wait till they’re running a deal (coupon or gwp) which is quite often.
Ashley C.
Conyers, GA
Love it still have the sample in my makeup bag bc I haven’t had a chance to go buy some! It won’t let me just say what I wanna say which is what I said in my first two sentences.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
I have to admit, I’ve become a bigger fan of this brand after using this. I can feel a firming sensation when I put this on. I use only a little bit too just on the finger tip and it goes a long way. It smells like grass but I don’t mind it. I only tried the sample, I will have to check out the full-size.
Tina M.
Tried a bit of this and it is amazing! It feels not greasy or sticky but more light and moisturizing. I love the simple packaging and pump of this serum too. Has a lightness that makes me feel as though my skin won’t break out! Thanks so much for hosting this amazing event with facial yoga, masks, trying new products and amazing goodies and treats! #originstribe #plantscription #origins #contest @origins @influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...