Origins Plantscription Anti-aging foundation uploaded by Abby A.Origins Plantscription Anti-aging foundation uploaded by Luz C.

BY ORIGINS

This patent-pending, clinically proven anti-aging foundation with Anogeissus floats effortlessly over skin to deliver instant age-and-pore-correcting perfection while it helps correct visible lines and wrinkles over time. SPF helps prevent future aging signs. Color stays true for hours. Anti-aging foundation, Medium-Warm see more...

• Does this foundation look cakey, or separate from the skin after ...1 Answers
  • My favorite foundation was from their original line. Now I think ...1 Answers
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
Review for: Spf 15 Light-Neutral
Totally amazing, doesn't feel sticky but light and silky, at some point you need to start wearing antiaging make up, yes its expensive but its worth it, pretty much all my make up and skin care is origins, the whole line is pricey but it does a terrific job, and for a girl is important to look her best
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
This is great for more mature skin. Doesn't settle into wrinkles and provides really good coverage. I haven't used it on myself, but my clients seem to really like it. The only complaint I have is that there aren't many shades for pale skin.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brand origins. It's a very natural. This foundation is light weight but covers and blemishes. It is a long last foundation but I recommend using a moisturizer before to keep the make up from going into lines
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
Review for: Spf 15 Light-Neutral
Great foundation! Goes on smooth but did not give as much coverage as other foundations that I have tried. Lasted for a decent amount of time but was a bit expensive for the amount in the bottle.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgosh i love this foundation. I wear it every day Omgosh I recommend all there skin care line and there make up too I'm in love ORIGINSNIS THE BEST CAMT COMPLAIN !!!!!!!!! Amazing amazing
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
This foundation leaves my skin feeling smooth and flawless. It doesn't get greasy through the day and I can use all day.
Jacqueline P.
Fayetteville , AR
Love this foundation. Love what isn't in it. The texture is just right & you don't feel it on.
Tiffany M.
Philadelphia, PA
Been using this foundation for about a year now. My skin is normal-dry and covers my red areas just fine. Very light and natural looking, never cakey. Easy to apply and blend. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a more natural looking foundation. :)
monica  S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this product. A little goes a long way. It does not make my face breakout. I tube of this can last a long time. The colors match perfectly and the people that work for Origins are always helpfull when you have a question.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I give this a B . My oldest sister introduced me to Orgins when I was a teen and I have loved them since then . I used this product for the first time about a year ago and love it .
It has SPF to protect your skin from future sun damage ,while it also contains anti ageing properties as well . This is extremely benefitial to the skin . It provides long lasting coverage and helps to aid in correcting overtime fine lines and wrinkle . This is wonderful at hiding skin flaws as well . You need only apply a little ,seeing as it goes a long way . Great to wear with or without a moisturizer .

truly a remarkable product
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation was from their original line. Now I think I should try their new line. How moisturizing is it? And what other brand's foundations is it comparable to in terms of efficiency and coverage?
Does this foundation look cakey, or separate from the skin after a few hours?