BY ORIGINS

Origins Plantscrption Anti-aging Eye Cream 0.17oz/5ml see more...

Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing eye cream. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my undereyes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eye cream that works wonders for your undereyes.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I was introduced to this product after my mini facial at a recent Origins. I quickly purchased the mini sizes. Apparently that wasn’t enough because on my next trip to Macy’s I bought the travel size as well as the biggest to keep me in business for awhile!!
Haley T.
Winchester, KY
I received this eye cream as a sample from Sephora. This was my first experience trying an eye cream. It was a very gentle formula on the skin. I have loved other Origins products in the past, and this one definitely did not disappoint!
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
I am religious to this eye cream. it works so good, i am a repeat buyer. used to buy it from sephora until Ulta got it too. so hydrating and keeps your eyes looking bright.
Aurelia G.
Springfield
I wish I could say that I loved this product but I didn't. I had high expectations with this product, just because I love Orgins skincare. I used this for 2 weeks and I thought I saw a difference so I kept using for the remainder of the month. I just didn't see any difference. I figured since it was anti aging it would make my lines under my eyes vanish( the lines aren't that bad) so using this product for a month and not seeing a difference was really annoying. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Great eye cream! Gentle, yet effective, and packed with a ton of powerful ingredients and antioxidants. I love most origins products I've tried, especially the Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff but this one also left my under eye feeling soft and supple. I can't say it did too much for my fine lines, but my under eyes were definitely more hydrated, and concealer applied like a dream
Cameron B.
 not too heavy like some other creams, this has a gel consistency that's really light and smoothing under the eyes. I can't say I see a huge improvement or difference other than the fact it moisturizes the under eye area but I do enjoy my sample size. Love the small packaging and I think it would be put to better use to see results on someone older than me, like my mom.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
This reminds me of La Mers eye concentrate. Which is one of the most effective eye creams I have used. It is less than half of the price and feels just as good. Give it a try if you have just started seeing the first signs of aging and you won't be disappointed.
Faliha Z.
I buy all my eye creams from origins because I love their formulation and consistency. This product like the previous eye creams didn't fail me at all. I was very impressed.
It definitely reduces puffiness. Even though I'm in my mid 20s , I wanted to give this product a try. I'm very happy with it.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Medium thickness creme that soaked into skin quickly. No noticeable fragrance. I received a sample that last about 7 uses. Hydrated the eye area but didn't notice much difference in my dark circles. I enjoy using Origin products but it wasn't so much of a standout that I purchased the full size.