BY ORIGINS

Origins Plantscrption Anti-aging Eye Cream 0.17oz/5ml see more...

Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Great eye cream! Gentle, yet effective, and packed with a ton of powerful ingredients and antioxidants. I love most origins products I've tried, especially the Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff but this one also left my under eye feeling soft and supple. I can't say it did too much for my fine lines, but my under eyes were definitely more hydrated, and concealer applied like a dream
Cameron B.
 not too heavy like some other creams, this has a gel consistency that's really light and smoothing under the eyes. I can't say I see a huge improvement or difference other than the fact it moisturizes the under eye area but I do enjoy my sample size. Love the small packaging and I think it would be put to better use to see results on someone older than me, like my mom.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Tested this out as a sample and I didn't like it as much as I though! My eyes get irritated very easily and I though this would be perfect for my sensitive eyes, but they were really itchy the next day! If you are allergic to a lot of cosmetic ingredients I would patch test this!
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my intro to eye cream -- the formula is *so* light, you don't need to use much at all to get the desired effect, and the moisture is absorbed almost instantly. It makes undereye concealer super easy to apply and plumps the skin beneath your eyes that can get fine lines.
Sharon M.
APO
This product is very hydrating! I loved using it around my eyes at night. I haven't gotten a refill yet because I'm trying out other products. But I would definitely recommend this product. I use it at night because it is so hydrating and it works wonders while you sleep.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
i love origins because it is very organic brand so I am at ease knowing that what I putting on my skin isnt full of toxins. this product really moisturizes my eyes and I definitely see a huge difference after using this product my eyes are definitely smoother
Eri B.
I used to be a major fan of origins as a brand but it really gives me no results. I'm a little disappointed because I have always been a fan of this brand. I used this anti-aging eye cream with high hopes but no results......
Marissa M.
flagstaff, AZ
I enjoyed this product a lot. I have really bad eye bags and I felt like this helped them out. It was also very hydrating and didn't feel like I had gunk on my face. I would definetly recommend giving this a try.
kristi m.
Vancouver, WA
This product feels hydrating and it's probably the one eye cream I've used consistently. I can't say it's removing any of the small wrinkles I have, but they don't seem to be getting worse, so it's a win for me.
Nikki V.
Thousand Oaks
I thought this felt really nice on the eye area, but after using for several weeks I did not notice any difference in the fine lines I have. It is a little pricey so I would not purchase this again.