Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Kim F.

BY ORIGINS

This anti-aging concealer with Anogeissus helps visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and flaws instantly and over time. And the creamy coverage effortless floats over skin without creasing, caking or sticking. Long-wearing. Ophthalmologist tested. Anti-aging concealer, Medium/Deep. see more...

• What is the best store you have found to purchase this at? I have...2 Answers
  • It says long wearing but is it really? I have found that a lot of...2 Answers
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Quick, Hide! Long-Wearing Medium
I purchased this product at the Origins Store at Disney Springs in Orlando during the last Origins event. The color I purchased is 03 medium. The doe foot applicator is a nice width and has a lot of knap to spread the concealer evenly. The scent is very much a traditional foundation scent. This concealer spreads nicely with a damp beauty blender. I tried it with my finger, a brush, beauty blender, silisponge and an old fashioned cosmetics sponge wedge, but the beauty blender worked the best. I found it didn't accentuate my wrinkles and lines and it had great wear.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best concealer. I have extremely dry eczema prone skin.
I can moisturizer and dab this concealer on and it does not look flakey and dry. It so is light weight that you can't even tell you are wearing it! A little bit goes a long way.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE IT

I went a handful of months without using concealer and man what a difference it made on my skin once I started using Origins again. I love that their formula helps prevent wrinkles and it's made from better ingredients so it's a win-win-win.
kryss h.
I feel great about wearing this concealer. I know the plant based ingredients are helping my skin while evening my skin color.
It doesn't move around throughout the day and definitely doesn't create lines under my eyes! Loving this!
Pri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a serious issue with under eye circles!!! Ugh. Taken me a loooooong time to find a concealer that I love. It's it long lasting, great coverage, also brightens up my under eye nicely. I love that it doesn't settle into the skin, makes it look dewy. I would absolutely recommend.
Kim F.
My favorite concealer. It wears all day, very light and brightens my eyes! I have dark circles under my eyes and it covers it up pretty good. It applies smoothly and is not flaky.
Sophia A.
Memphis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer but I ran out recently:( I need to pick it up soon! It has a great applicator and a great color which covers up my desk circles and red marks.
Quinn R.
This type of concealer is okay, but I found it took a few minutes for it to dry. I usually like the powder types.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Covers my under eyes so well and covers any blemishes I get and stays on the same way all day
Maya j.
San Antonio, TX
My friend uses this concealer and it works like a charm on her. She loves this.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best store you have found to purchase this at? I have tried the Origins store but it so far away to travel to. Would like to find the best deal.
katee.williams.9
Chicora
It says long wearing but is it really? I have found that a lot of concealers kind of disappear into your skin and leave you uncovered