BY ORIGINS

Anti-aging cleanser This gentle foaming cleanser with Anogeissus plus Jasmine Flowers and conditioning Oat protein helps dissolve dirt and impurities and release dead cells. Leaves skin looking radiant, smooth and youthfully alive. Anti-Aging Cleanser. see more...

Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Plantscriptions line and this cleanser is no exception. You need very little of it ... So start with just a nickel sized amount for basic cleaning (i.e. not removing make-up). Add water, rub hand vigorously together ... You will be surprised at the thick, luxurious lather!

I have extremely sensitive skin. I have had zero negative reactions to this. Likewise, this has very little fragrance to it. So those with fragrance sensitivities need not worry.

And, while this is expensive, the tube is large and you do not use a great deal of product per day. For me, I buy the bonus sized tube directly from Origins ... And it lasts for months! And when you buy directly from Origins, you receive many premium samples (with a code or during specials).
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective at removing dirty and makeup, and didn't leave my skin feeling tight. Smelled citrusy but was not irritating. However, didn't see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a creamier, more moisturizing cleanser so I won't repurchase this, but for the non-creamy variety, this was nice.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Origins products! This product in particular is very effective and easy on my skin. I have combination skin so I have to watch out for products that will strip and dry it out, or produce excess oil. This has never caused either and readout gets my face clean. Highly recommended!
TMM327 ..
I love Origins, and you can always count on the brand to deliver. I used the mushroom skin relief before, for a weekend getaway, and it's nice. This was a new skin treatment for me, and I loved this Anti-Aging cleanser, it's mild to use, and doesn't leave your skin feeling harsh.
Houa M.
Saint Paul, MN
I've tried many face wash, but I wasn't satisfied. This is an anti aging but that isn't all that it does. I have dry skin and my significant other has oily skin, but we both use it and the result is the same. IT is very gentle on the skin. I've been using it for two years now.
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this as my face wash in the shower. When the product is squeezed out, it has a thick smooth creamy texture with a pearlescent hint. This is my first time using it, but I could see myself buying it again once I run out of the current sample I'm using.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
This product is great! I love the packaging and the scent is amazing! I love having these with friends for spa nights! I would highly recommend this product to family and friends. I think that it totally and completely met my expectations. I love them so much!
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
This cleaner is amazing! It does an amazing job of not only cleansing the skin but also removing makeup... Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean but not to dry! And I love the bonus anti-aging benefits!
Kelsey B.
This is one of my favorite facial clensers I've found. I always have a hard time finding clensers that keep my hydrated but make me feel like my skin is clean this guy does the job very well!
Ashley A.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser!! I use the whole line and I notice a definite difference in my skin. I use the cleanser, the exfoliator, the moisturizer, and the night cream. One of the best lines ever!
ashley c.
Does this dry your skin out?