Origins Plantscription Anti-ageing Power Serum

A powerful anti-aging serum Helps noticeably repair vertical fret lines between eyes, stubborn furrows across forehead & deepening frownies around mouth Stimulates cell turnover to refine skins texture Re-builds natural Collagen & Elastin fibers to boost flexibility of skin Enhances production of skins natural Fibrillin, the glycoprotein that prolongs skin youthful firmness Unveils a sleeker, clearer, brighter, stronger & more-lifted complexion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Plantscription Anti-ageing Power Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Staten Island, NY
Amazing serum! I haven’t found a serum I liked until trying this one. I have very oily and dry skin and this serum helps hydrate without being greasy! It smells really nice and is easy to spread. I love that it’s non greasy and soaks into my skin without leaving a residue. I has never broken me out and I love the anti aging and clean benefits !
Erie, PA
First, I need to add that the Plantscription moisturizer and night cream are amongst my favorite creams out there. Love em. Obviously I had to adore this, right? Meh. Its not a bad product, but it just didn't deliver much result. Packaging is cute- little plastic bottle with a pump top. Price is steep $79 for 1.6oz. The serum itself is thicker but soaks into the skin quickly. I was already using the creams previous to starting the serum... I just didn't see any extra, well, anything. I gave this 3 stars because I bet if I wasn't on all the Plantscription creams I would have seen results. Another bonus is that this serum is by Origins- a "green" and all natural company. I love the idea of a good "green" serum.
I found this to be a very good serum.  It had no fragrance, it went on smoothly and made your skin feel soft and supple.  It was a serum that for me anyway, seemed like it worked well for both nighttime and daytime.  I like it very much and plan on buying it again;
Palm Harbor, FL
I love origin products. This serum is great light weight and feels smooth while going on. Leaves my skin feeling amazing the next day. Not greasy so my skin doesn’t breakout from using it either. I definitely would buy it again.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product was ok not my favorite I felt it ran out fast an was hard to tell when I got low. I only used it one time I dont feel I will purchase again the formula was ok as well didn't see a big difference even after the using the entire bottle.
Mount Holly
I was so excited when I received this in a sample bag from ulta. It is quite expensive, but the results were absolutely amazing! Sadly I won't be able to purchase the big one due to the cost, but if you have the extra money then this is a must get. It really smoothed my skin and helped reduce my fine lines. It also gives your skin a youthful glow. I highly recommend.
Bixby, OK
I received this serum in my voxbox and I have been hooked since! This is the real deal! I have the small trial size but it seriously lasts forever. Not to mention, IT WORKS! I have noticed a drastic improvement around my eyes and my forehead. I use a tiny amount every night after I wash my face but before I moisturize. It. Is. Awesome.
Altoona, PA
This was my first purchase in the plantscription line. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated and leaves it silky soft - not to mention protected. I definitely liked it and would purchase again in the future.
Galloway, NJ
I liked the way my skin looked using this product. I would definitely buy it again! It was very gentle and didnt clog my pores. It definitely met my expectations.
Origins Plantscription Anti-ageing Power Serum uploaded by Chelsea C.
The fragrance is really clean and fresh. Doesn't feel greasy at all. I've only used my #VoxBox sample once so far, stay tuned for before and after pictures of results. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum

Looking for your answer?