Origins Plantscription Anti-ageing Power Serum uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY ORIGINS

A powerful anti-aging serum Helps noticeably repair vertical fret lines between eyes, stubborn furrows across forehead & deepening frownies around mouth Stimulates cell turnover to refine skins texture Re-builds natural Collagen & Elastin fibers to boost flexibility of skin Enhances production of skins natural Fibrillin, the glycoprotein that prolongs skin youthful firmness Unveils a sleeker, clearer, brighter, stronger & more-lifted complexion

Jen V.
Mount Holly
I was so excited when I received this in a sample bag from ulta. It is quite expensive, but the results were absolutely amazing! Sadly I won't be able to purchase the big one due to the cost, but if you have the extra money then this is a must get. It really smoothed my skin and helped reduce my fine lines. It also gives your skin a youthful glow. I highly recommend.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I love this serum, I live origins, it mklakes my skin feel so soft and beautiful, it also make my fine lines less noticable. I will continue to buy this product.
Dani B.
Temecula, CA
I received this in my Box Box & continued to purchase it because I just loved how it made my skin feel. I alternate my skin care routine, as per my dermatologist, & this is one of the best anti-aging products I've used.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This was my first purchase in the plantscription line. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated and leaves it silky soft - not to mention protected. I definitely liked it and would purchase again in the future.
Courtnie K.
Halifax
It was ok .. left my type of skin to feel oily.. not something I would buy again but someone with dry skin may want to try it .. would work best in the winter ..
Carmen M.
Bixby, OK
I received this serum in my voxbox and I have been hooked since! This is the real deal! I have the small trial size but it seriously lasts forever. Not to mention, IT WORKS! I have noticed a drastic improvement around my eyes and my forehead. I use a tiny amount every night after I wash my face but before I moisturize. It. Is. Awesome.
Danielle B.
ellenville
I started using this company recent but I like the feel of it on my skin. I’m also new to the company it’s self but the prices are too bad and so far it feels moisturizing and good on my skin. I recommend it if you’re looking to add to your skin care routine
Nicole s.
Houston
This product smells soooo good. I love this brand so much and I haven't had any complains with anything. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and hydrated too which is very much appreciated. I think this is perfect for any skin type.
Annette G.
kissimmee
I would rate this product a 10 plus. It feels so awesome on my skin. I’ve just started using this specific product and I’m loving it. I have dry skin and this serum works very good. I like that it is an anti-aging serum.
Sarah B.
I am so in love with this! Brightens my skin, adds luminous luster instantly! It def went above and beyond my expectations! Love being able to just pick this up and get instant results. I’d def buy it again.