BY ORIGINS

-Lightweight fast absorbing & ultra moisturizing-Soothes & calms over-reactive skin-Contains mega-mushroom blend herbs & grapeseed extract-Effectively reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness-Infused with yeast extract to eliminate dark...

Jasmine A.
I will use this product here and there and when I do it helps a lot and helps my skin heal better and just repair through the time I’m using it and it brightens up your face after awhile of using it
stephanie r.
I used this product for years especially in winter. It is truly soothing and hydrating. The only thing that I can say against it is that it is costly, especially considering the vast amount of organic products online.
Vivi L.
Longwood
I purchased this along with the mega mushroom face lotion (which is actually a toner) and it has done wonders to calm redness. The cooling sensation is also refreshing and I enjoy using it twice a day.
Megan N.
i love to put this product under my eyes right before bed. i took a risk and bought this not knowing how it'll turn out, and honestly it's the best risk i took. i would buy this again! highly recommend.
Tania A.
West Harrison, NY
This stuff isn’t as hydrating as it is oily. The product doesn’t seem to penetrate into my skin and just sits on top. But it would work for those with really dry skin
Diana G.
Got this after severely damaging my skin on hot springs. I bought this in south texas, packaging was very minimal which is good because I like to recycle but I do find it very pricy. I have only been using it for a week, if it work i will buy again.
Thea N.
Northglenn
I have tried a couple of eyes serum this year and this is by far the best eye serum for me. I have a busy student life and my eyes always look tired and sleepy and swollen sometimes. I start to get dark circles too. I apply this at night and in the morning my eyes just look so awake, fresh, no dark circles. It makes me feel like it opens up my eyes more, makes them look bigger and prettier. Haha definitely repurchase!
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
OBSESSED with this eye serum! It really makes a huge difference in the morning and you can see how the skin has become more youthful and tight. The puffiness in the morning has gone down and my dark circles are almost gone completely. I do recommend this as well as other wonderful products with this company!
Maria C.
Miami
This is slightly better than a typical moisturizer because it seems to sink it and keep the area hydrated. The packaging is attractive and easy to use but I felt it didn't meet the hype that it received online. Eye serums need to provide results either in reduced puffiness or smoother skin.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
My friend is a huge fan of the mushroom line. She have the whole set of products for the mushroom line and because of her I got to try this out. And i finally figure why she have been raving about this. Didn’t like the green packaging but who cares. The products works magic !
Virginia S.
Hammond
Has anyone tryed tgis? Is it good for wrinkles?

Amazon