Origins Pinch Your Cheeks™ Powder Blush uploaded by Ebony C.

BY ORIGINS

Rose Dust Were you caught munching cookies at midnight? Is that a new beau you ve got? Or do you know something we don t? That s the way you ll look with this gentle cheek color. It gives a radiant, rosy glow that never looks red-in-the-face. Looks...

Mica , Talc , Zinc Stearate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Silica , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)] <ILNILN39027>

Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Origins Pinch Your Cheeks Powder Blush I use Sugar Cookie. It lasts forever. I have had it for a long time and it's worth every penny. I love Origins' products. They are so smooth a great on the skins, and makes you only want to use their products. My favorite line ever.
Maddy K.
Franklin
I have very fair complexion so it is usually hard for me to find a blush that is not too overwhelming in color. This blush is perfect and nice and light so you can apply it so you can make it as dark as you would like
Luz C.
I have been using origins and they are so pretty and natural I have three shades that I'm in love with beach day .sweet shimmer, sugar cookie ! Omgosh try them and they have great benefits
Jill E.
Ringgold, Ga
I had stopped buying origins products just because I am cheap. However I recently I went back to some of their products just because I am tired of wasting my money on products that once I get them home I realize they are not for me. The shade is perfect & it lasts all day. I will stop being cheap & spend the extra money to buy what works best. Truth be told I probably spent more money buying multiple cheap products without finding what works best for my skin type.
Shelby R.
I have the blush shade : Pink Petal 03 and it's such a gorgeous shade for the fall time 😍 The cost of the blush was discounted when I purchased it because I got a discount at department store I worked at. I may have paid around $12 for it. Nonetheless it last all day and I'd repurchase ❤️
Melly C.
This color suits my light neutral skin tone. I would put it in the apple or my cheeks for an instant glow. Aw far as powders go it isn't my favorite but I am glad I tried it. It faded rather quickly for me so perhaps it would suit someone with a matte look.
Nhi D.
Sacramento, CA
Origins is one of the purest brand. I love their skin care so I thought if give it a try may I say I love the color very natural on the cheeks. Gives it an amazing flush of Color. No makeup days throw on this blush you'll look amazing
Alexia S.
Norfolk, VA
I have this blush and for some reason I don't find it to be pigmented at all. The color is beautiful but it doesn't show up on my skin or when I swatch it with my finger.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
I am a fan of the peach color. It's the perfect shade without going overboard. Makes me not feel so guilty about using makeup when I use this brand!
Ashley W.
This blush is very light and highly pigmented. I love Origins. They are such a natural and pure brand and this blush fits perfectly in their line.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Does this do good on sensitive skin?
Cleia S.