Origins Peeper Pleaser™

Shade, highlight and blend to create looks you love with our peeper pleasing shadows. They sweep on in a cinch. Plus the crease-free, mineral-rich formula won't slip, slide or fade.

Talc , Zinc Stearate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Silica , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILNILN39026>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Peeper Pleaser™!
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
I love my Origins eye shadows. They are super pigmented and wear well throughout the day. The range of colors options pretty good and the price is reasonable for the type of product your getting.
Kelly A.
Kansas City, MO
I have not had the opportunity to use this cream powder but enjoy the Origins brand as the ingredients are all natural
Mirabelle B.
Cranston, RI
Great consistency. I really say a difference I'm my skin. Nice simplistic packaging, special I would say. This met my expections beyond words could describe. This was very impressive and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try. Like anything it does have room for improvement.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson , MI
Very pigmented and you don't need a lot. Blends amazingly with any color or different products
Bonny M.
This is a great product it feels good on my skin I love the way it looks I would recommend this product
María R.
weston, FL
Compacto me parece que es muy bueno y enmarca muy en el rostro además lo cubren totalmente Y te deja la piel suave hija y lo más importante que es natural es decir te brinda una calidad muy natural un maquillaje muy sutil Y eso realmente es lo que está llegando y lo que las mujeres deben considerar
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love origins products. One of the few that does not ever irritate my skin.
I love origins products. One of the few that does not ever irritate my skin.
Sarah M.
Love this eyeshadow...sadly they took away the mirror and applicator! Just not worth the price without those.):
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I love this eyeshadow, it's a beautiful color and it stays on all day and doesn't crease.
Laura I.
New Hope, PA
I have the Toasted Sesame color. WOW, it really gives a very natural look. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and this didn't disappoint. I actually put it in my drawer and forgot about it and bought a different shadow. Well, I immediately went back to the Origins. LOVE IT. I have blue eyes and this color really brought them out

Looking for your answer?