BY ORIGINS

When skin is too-slick or more pressing problems start to pop up, Origins is here to keep skin Out Of Trouble. Super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur plus calming Camphor rapidly soak up oily-shine, slough off dead cells and sweep away debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to help prevent potential outbursts.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetyl Esters , Zinc Oxide , Titanium Dioxide , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Camphor , Ceteareth-20 , Salicylic Acid , Colloidal Sulfur , Butylene Glycol , Bentonite , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILNILN33544>

Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin
  • "I like this mask. It is all natural so my sensitive skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it plus it works. I love Origins! " in 133 reviews
  • "It is a great product for a quick fix but I would not call it a miracle product." in 1 review
  • "Love the way this face masks feels on your skin, its calming and does wonders in a really quick amount of time." in 1 review
  • "I love Origins skincare line and this mask is one of the best I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "You can put it on the day you start to see them flare up and they're gone before the next day." in 1 review
Anna G.
I picked it up because it's one of the cheaper options at Sephora and has great ratings/reviews for the most part. I was also looking for something other than a peroxide or salicylic acid acne product because my skin has become so used to those two treatments, that they're not quite as effective anymore and I've been having bad breakouts recently. This contains zinc oxide and sulfur which are great for acne and a camphor that really helps soothe the skin (think Mario Badescu drying lotion). The only con is that it smells odd, probably because of the sulfur but it's not a bad smell, just not great either. I noticed after leaving it on my face for about 20 minutes, that it really calmed redness and helped dry up the oil on my face, without actually drying my skin. It's almost like a lighter clay mask. Any large pimples I had were reduced in inflammation. It won't magically clear up all of your acne over night, but using it every other night will really help calm the skin and get rid of extra oil and redness that make acne look and spread worse. Solid purchase, great for someone with sensitive skin who needs another alternative to the usual acne fighting ingredients. Really, really love this mask and how quickly you can see results!
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
OMG I LOVE THIS MASK! I was having a really rough break out, and it was completely out of no where. My skin was red, inflamed, irritated, the whole nine. And so in a last ditch effort I decided to give this mask a shot to try and calm my skin. And it worked like a charm. I left it on for about 15 minutes because it wasn’t totally dry in 10. It smells like a minty calming type of fragrance and it did the job. When I washed it off my skin was soft, the redness was virtually gone, and my blemishes shrunk immediately. They’re much smaller this morning (the morning after the mask) and I might use it again later this week to see if it helps even more. Highly recommend!
Himali B.
New York
I bought it recently from Sephora while looking for a good mask for acne & blemishes. Lately I have been getting lot of hormonal acne on my chin & sides of my cheeks. Usual clay masks are way to drying they sometimes tend to aggravate the problem. So wanted a mask which is not to drying but also works good for my acne & blemishes & also calms down the redness. From the first time I applied it I absolutely loved it. The texture is so smooth and creamy unlike other clay masks which do not spread easily on your skin. This mask is creamy mousse like it feels like applying a thick layer of moisturiser on your skin. The smell is little strong but it doesn't bother me much it smells more like strong peppermint .The packet said 10 mins but I kept this mask in my face for around 15 minutes & then washed it with lukewarm water followed by cold water. Once I washed it I immediately saw the results my skin felt cleaner & refreshed. The redness on my skin was reduced too. It didn't irritate my skin or made it dry which is the case with clay masks usually. I recommend this mask & will fldefinitely buy it again.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
I love the texture and feel of this mask. I have oily skin, and this is great. I love how it tingles as it tries d/t the camphor, and I like that it doesn't dry down to a hard rock like most masks for oily skin do. I can still smile, talk, and move my face while it dries and even after it's dried - nothing falls off your face in a crumbling mess (ie, Lush's Blueberry mask, anyone?). This feels comforting while it's working. I use this around that time of the month because it doesn't irritate my skin (which becomes pimple-y and sensitive around that time) and it feels comfortable and isn't a hassle to take off. Overall, I'd continuing using after I finish.

I recommend this for oily girls who get sensitive skin around that time of the month, or for oily combo skin types who are sometimes sensitive to products. I like it because this mask just makes me feel better, more clean, and like a person again. It just works when I need a mask to work most.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I get tiny little breakouts around my chin area, and also have fairly large pores/blackheads so I decided to get this mask. I loved the smell (pepperminty/tea tree-ey) and loved the consistency (Im not a huge fan of sheet masks). First putting it on my face felt sooo cool and refreshing, but after a while it started to dry up, which is normal for most masks. I washed it off with warm water and pat my skin dry. I noticed that my pores looked a little smaller/cleaner. However, the only problem I had with this product was that my face became extremely dry. Like when I opened my mouth, my skin started to crackle a little. But once I moisturized it felt fine!
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
This is hands-down my favorite mask! Whenever my skin starts feeling a little upset (more oily than usual, inflamed, angry pores, breakouts, etc) I will use this mask - usually at night while I watch Netflix. :) It has a strange texture to it - it’s like a clay/cream hybrid, and even when it’s completely dry it never gets that really tight/cracked feeling that some masks do. I will usually use it once a week or so, and two nights in a row if my face needs it. It calms my skin down in such a gentle way, and balances my oily skin without ever leaving it feeling stripped or tight.

I don’t ever want to be without this mask. Ever.
Summer S.
SouthBend
Purchased at: Sephora
I've only had this mask for a week and I'm obsessed. I picked it up because it's one of the cheaper options at Sephora and has great ratings/reviews for the most part. I was also looking for something other than a peroxide or salicylic acid acne product because my skin has become so used to those two treatments, that they're not quite as effective anymore and I've been having bad breakouts recently. This contains zinc oxide and sulfur which are great for acne and a camphor that really helps soothe the skin (think Mario Badescu drying lotion). The only con is that it smells odd, probably because of the sulfur but it's not a bad smell, just not great either. I noticed after leaving it on my face for about 20 minutes, that it really calmed redness and helped dry up the oil on my face, without actually drying my skin. It's almost like a lighter clay mask. Any large pimples I had were reduced in inflammation. It won't magically clear up all of your acne over night, but using it every other night will really help calm the skin and get rid of extra oil and redness that make acne look and spread worse. Solid purchase, great for someone with sensitive skin who needs another alternative to the usual acne fighting ingredients. Really, really love this mask and how quickly you can see results.
Marina R.
Oceanside, CA
I could ramble on about this stuff for paragraphs, but l will spare you good people. Suffice it to say in all my skincare-addicted years, I have yet to come across a gentler, more effective mask for sensitive/acne prone skin. It doesn't burn, it doesn't stink, there is no obnoxious clay fallout if you leave it on thirty seconds too long, and you notice a difference as soon as it's wiped off. My pores are smaller, whiteheads go down seemingly overnight, and scarring is significantly reduced when used as a spot treatment. Try it, your skin will thank you later.
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
i have never been disappointed by an origins product! i have mild acne and inflamed, oily skin. this product helps keep the redness to a minimum and just gives me this radiant, fresh look after using it. it seriously helps reduce all that excess oil while keeping my bumps down. it has a ginger smell to it that is actually very relaxing. i do recommend keeping it just for that ten minutes. any longer can dry and irritate your skin which defeats the purpose of the mask. look for it at sephora or online :) seriously worth the money and highly recommend!
Nia I.
Rego Park, NY
I ALWAYS have this mask ready in my medicine cabinet. I usually use it when I see a pimple or blemish starting to grow on my face. I leave it on overnight and have had great results in getting rid of blemishes or at least minimizing their appearances before they become too problematic. Sometime I use it as a mask all over just for preventative measures. Love this mask!!
Chiquita C.
When it says "rescues problem skin" does that mean it is effective at drying up pimples? Is it effective at restoring skin to health or does it just make it feel better?
Abigail J.
Charleston
I'm really interested in this? How good is it at taking care of breakouts? I'd like to test this out!
idette a.
Was looking into trying this and just wanted to know if it worked for anyone who uses it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
What moisturizer do you use following this?