Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml

When skin is too-slick or more pressing problems start to pop up, Origins is here to keep skin Out Of Trouble. Super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur plus calming Camphor rapidly soak up oily-shine, slough off dead cells and sweep away debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to help prevent potential outbursts.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetyl Esters , Zinc Oxide , Titanium Dioxide , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Camphor , Ceteareth-20 , Salicylic Acid , Colloidal Sulfur , Butylene Glycol , Bentonite , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILNILN33544>

What do you think about this productOrigins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml ?
Does this mask help reduce pores?
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like this mask. It is all natural so my sensitive skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it plus it works. I love Origins! in reviews
You can put it on the day you start to see them flare up and they're gone before the next day.in reviews
I love Origins skincare line and this mask is one of the best I have ever used.in reviews
Love the way this face masks feels on your skin, its calming and does wonders in a really quick amount of time.in reviews
It is a great product for a quick fix but I would not call it a miracle product.in reviews
Aksamal D.
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Aksamal D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have dealt with cystic acne all through high school and it would spark in my adult life as well. I am always extremely careful with buying any new product due to almost EVERYTHING breaking me out my whole life. I borrowed this mask from my sister just one night and immediately after taking it off I saw results. I was having an extreme cystic break out on my forehead for weeks and this is the only product that cleared it. I use it as a spot treatment every night and a mask about once a week. You will see a significant difference over night if using this as a spot treatment. I have used all the popular spot treatments and this is the only thing that brought my pimple downs that quickly. If you see an oncoming pimple this will stop it right in its tracks.
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml is another great mask from the Origins line. The charcoal one and this are my top two favorite. This mask is designed with combo to oily skin in mind. It has ingredients such as zinc oxide and sulfur as well as camphor to calm. It really soaks up the oils and leaves your skin feeling extremely refreshed. It has a slight cooling effect and subtle minty (IMO) scent, which is lovely. I have also used this as a spot treatment for more stubborn acne and there is a noticeable difference the next morning. I use this about once a week for 10-12 minutes followed by a moisturizer and my skin thanks me every time.
Lorelei N.
O Fallon, MO
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Lorelei N.
I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now and I can already feel my skin feeling a lot better! It’s kinda like the ordinary ABA and AHA mask where it only stays on for 10 minutes. I think it’s working pretty well for my oily/combo skin. It’s even soaking up the oil on my nose as it dries (which is different cause when I try masks, alot don’t even set there since my nose is so oily)Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml
Samantha P.
Seguin, TX
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Samantha P.
My favorite face mask. A necessity for me. Whenever my skin breakouts esp now during the pandemic, I use this and the inflammation goes down immediately. I love it so much!!!
Sara P.
River Grove, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product for fungal acne. The sulfur and zinc both help heal fungal acne and prevents it from coming back. The mask tingles your skin a little bit and smells a little minty. It smells medicated if that makes sense. Lmk if anyone has questions about this product!!
Bailey J.
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Bailey J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Last night my face a had small breakouts. I put this mask on and after followed with my normal routine. This morning my breakouts are gone😍 like seriously! I’ve never had a mask work this fast. Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml
Nirali P.
Sugar Land
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Nirali P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty good mask! Smells a little weird but it works! Made my skin really smooth and just looked better overall!
Katlin G.
Somerset, NJ
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Katlin G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this face mask !! it’s true to its name out of trouble ! it helps the redness of my skin and gives me such a nice glow! Would recommend 1000 times over again
Katheryn L.
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Frothy, minty, and your skin feels super clean afterwards! It can be stripping so don’t do it too often.
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml uploaded by Chris R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an awesome anti-acne mask. It contains both salicylic acid and sulfur, which are great at controlling breakouts. I normally can’t deal with the smell of sulfur, but the camphor in this product does a great job of covering up that scent. The camphor in itself has a fairly strong smell and it can irritate eyes, so I definitely wouldn’t use this too close to the eye area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
blonde D.
Beausoleil
il y a 2 mois
Victoria G. il y a 2 mois
I used it and honestly, it was just ok for me personally. If you are talking Origins face masks, I would reach for the Retexturizing mask with rose clay or their charcoal mask... absolute gems!
Naava F.
il y a 7 mois
Origins Out of Trouble Mask 75ml Do you use a follow up serum with this? If so, which one?
Sophia D. il y a 7 mois
I would use a hydrating serum after this mask since it is slightly drying. I recommend a hyaluronic acid serum like the one from The Ordinary!Hope this helps! xx