Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin uploaded by Nikki M.Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin uploaded by Maryna Z.Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY ORIGINS

A multi-action mask that rescues troubled skin. When skin is too slick or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue. Formulated with natural troubleshooters, including super-absorbent zinc oxide and sulfur plus calming camphor, this mask rapidly responds to problem skin with a three-part plan: sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Best for combination to oily skin. see more...

• I got a sample of this mask for Christmas and really want to try ...1 Answers
  • Is this somethings can use everyday? If not how often should I us...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This mask is a life saver. I only like to use it as a spot treatment and I like to sleep with it on. Since it has salicylic acid in it, I don't want to put it all over my face because I don't want another pimple to pop up (salicylic works by going into the pores and pushing out all the bad stuff) so instead, I use it to spot treat the pimples that are just forming. Then by morning they are either gone, or the pimples have come to a head and I use another spot treatment that has benzoyl peroxide to treat it from the surface and there you go! problem solved! (Don't pop your pimples because you will scar yourself!)
Gina W.
I have had breakouts eve since I got pregnant and had my baby, all of the sudden my skin texture changed from oily to combination and a lot more acne prone and sensitive. I started having bad hormonal breakouts until I started using this 1-2 times a week and the Clinique acne solutions clinical clearing gel. I have seen fewer breakouts and my skin texture is smoothr I and a lot of bumps until I started using this mask. Also it's great at tightening up pours. I would highly recommend to anyone suffering from hormonal breakouts.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
I have problematic skin and I have to use masks from time to time during the week to detoxify & purify my skin of any blemishes and future breakouts. I love that this mask only lasts 10 minutes and easily rinses off when you take it off. The only disappointment was the smell. This mask smells like menthol when you first apply it, it's also very cooling on the skin too and to be honest the menthol smell doesn't linger the whole ten minutes, so I can definitely use it in again but it's not my preferred go to mask.
Sarah L.
Gainesville, FL
Having been dealing with re-occuring breakouts my entire teenage years, i can gladly say that using this face mask has helped my breakouts instantly. This mask is great for noticeable reducing the redness of your breakouts but also stopping the frequency in which they occur. I would recommend using this facemaks once a week, or stashing it in your emergency kit for when you have somewhere important to be and want your skin to look its best! Never let your breakouts stop you, this mask WILL help!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
Okay. so I've heard so many good things about this mask. i have sensitive skin so it didn't go so well for me. it felt good while it was on and smelled nice. but it irritated my skin. i know a lot of people that love this mask. sadly i wish it did wonders for me as well but if you don't have sensitive skin i say give it a try i know a lot of people love it. but f you have sensitive skin. if you want to try it go ahead it might not irritate your skin like it did to mine but. BEWARE.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I got a sample of this because I absolutely LOVE Origins other masks. I used it as a spot treatment rather than covering my whole face, as the smell is a little strong and "mentholy" leading me to belive its working. However I don't notice a big difference as with the other masks. It is soothing, but I would recommend getting the small sample sixe from Sephora (it has like 4 uses in it) before purchasing this mask to see if it works for you.
Lisa S.
I like bringing these pods with me when I travel. They have the right amount of product so that I can still treat my skin when I'm away from home. The 10 minute mask is perfect to use when I'm getting ready for a big event (weddings, holiday parties, etc). It only takes 10 minutes which is easy to fit in, I put it on then pick out my outfit and accessories for the event. Then I wash it off before putting on my makeup!
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Had a horrible break out just before a military ball.. I was literally doing everything that I could to clear my chin. I tried quick zit treatments, other masks, oils, everything. Found this gem at a drugstore and decided to try.. Put it on for about 15 minutes and INSTANTLY my skin felt fresher, tighter and cleaner. I used it three times before the ball and looked fab!
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Every time I try a new Origins product I fall in love all over again. It may be pricey but these products work with regular use. I get mine from Macy's and everyone there is always so knowledgable and accommodating. My skin had some issues after the weather changed from spring to summer and this allowed me to kind of start my oil cleansing with a clean slate.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This little pouch holds so much product! It's a dense white clay based mask that removes any impurities and makes your skin feel super smooth. I got a set of four small "one" use pods at Sephora for under $20, but if you store the pod in a sealed container after opening the pod you can get two to three uses total out of one pod. Totally worth the money!
Angelica F.
Is this somethings can use everyday? If not how often should I use it?
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I got a sample of this mask for Christmas and really want to try it but I'm afraid it'll be too harsh for my skin. Is this mask harsh? Does it tingle? Let me know your experience!