BY ORIGINS

A multi-action mask that rescues troubled skin. When skin is too slick or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue. Formulated with natural troubleshooters, including super-absorbent zinc oxide and sulfur plus calming camphor, this mask rapidly responds to problem skin with a three-part plan: sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Best for combination to oily skin. see more...

• I got a sample of this mask for Christmas and really want to try ...1 Answers
  • Is this somethings can use everyday? If not how often should I us...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This mask is a miracle mask! I recently started using it and I already see a huge improvement to my jawline cystic acne and the overall tone/texture of my face. It is gentle and pretty easy to apply. The smell can be a little weird but I honestly kind of like it. I feel like this is probably the best mask I have ever used. Also, the little $4.00 pack gets me about 6+ uses so it's totally an easy add-on to meet Sephora's minimum order requirements.
Taylor M.
Really love this mask! It is very effective on my combination, blemish prone skin. I purchased this from Sephora and I would consider the price to be reasonable considering the quality of the product. Only complaint is that it tends to be very drying. Otherwise, I am very pleased and will continue to repurchase.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
I absolutely love this mask. In just 10 minutes, your skin is completely transformed. I like to use this as a secondary mask after using another one of the treatments, like a clearing mask by origins. It leaves my skin so soft and supple. I swear I lose 5 years in age after I use this!
Madison S.
Keller
The get out of trouble mask mini pods are PERFECT! They are the perfect size for each use especially when you're on the go! The small pods are easy to sneak on any vacation. You can keep this make on for more than 10 minutes! It gets me out of trouble!
Erika K.
Mobile, AL
Origins is one of my favorite Mask brands! The skin rescue masks are so soothing to irritated skin it’s like an “ahhhh” moment! When it comes to good skin care I’m ok with paying a little more than I would for an off brand that I’m not sure about
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing mask. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my skin look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face mask that works wonders for your face.
Sky W.
This product is pretty awesome. It had a nice amount of product and covered my face nicely. It goes on smooth and makes my skin feel great. My skin looked noticeably brighter and seemed to be clearing up some after just one use. Definitely would recommend!
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great for taking down redness immediately. After one treatment I noticed a visible difference in complexion, redness and acne issues. Great price for the results it delivers. Would recommend for those with acne, redness and sensitive skin.
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
this feels so great on those sore pimples! It has this menthol tingling to it and it just leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean! The minty feeling helps cope with some of the painful cyst. I recommend this even as overnight spot treatment!
Alexis V.
Peoria
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! It allows me to be in a rush but still get to take care of my skin ! You don’t need to use this very often if you don’t have problem skin . But if you break out sometimes I recommend!
Angelica F.
Is this somethings can use everyday? If not how often should I use it?
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I got a sample of this mask for Christmas and really want to try it but I'm afraid it'll be too harsh for my skin. Is this mask harsh? Does it tingle? Let me know your experience!