Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Pods to Go uploaded by Tabitha S.

BY ORIGINS

Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Catelynn M.
Clinton
I took this on vacation with me, because of the small pods. This was my first time using it, I thought it was gentle on my face, and helped with the dryness for being in the sun and water all day. I would buy it again, I haven’t used it since vacation but it is something I will deft pack for my next vacation.
Vanesa C.
Kennewick
I love how effective and just the whole concept between these! I’m a first time user who definitely will be a repeated user, it’s sorta pricey but it’s definitely worth it. I recommend when you go out to trips and just are in a hurry.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Alyssa M.
North Las Vegas
They are so quick and easy for someone in a rush. They make your skin feel soft and fresh. This product was very helpful when I was in a rush to get ready but wanted to do something extra. I would buy this product again.
Madison S.
Fort Worth, TX
The mini face masks on the go are perfect to rehydrate your skin anywhere! I sneak this on vacation with me and it helps rehydrate my skin after one use! I received it as a free gift and would buy at the store!
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
A nice, easy product to use! It's small and easy to take places. I have rather dry skin, so it wasn't the most moisturizing mask I've used, but didn't dry out my skin further. I'd recommend it to a friend!
laura a.
These little miracle pods came in a gift set that I bought. They're creamy and really perk up my skin. The little pods are great for throwing in your travel bag. I make sure to have some whenever I fly
Chelsea F.
Las Vegas
These are great for anyone that’s an on the go person! Really enjoyed using this product and would definitely buy again. I’m a big moisturizer person, and I tend to hoard lots of them, but this one I use on the daily.
Guadalupe Z.
The size of these are perfect, especially if you are always on the go. This helps alot if u get a big breakout, i tried a makeup product and my skin completely got an alergic reactiin to it so i ended up with a big breakout. I used this and definetly noticed my skin felt better, amd felt completely refeeshed.
Mon G.
Raleigh, NC
I used these on a whim thinking it would provide extra moisture to my skin, however, I found the product rather disappointing. It provided moisture, but it definitely didn't last long. I also clogged some of my pores which was unfortunate and not really what I was looking for.