Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Pods to Go uploaded by Tabitha S.

BY ORIGINS

Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Pods to Go
  • "Bought this just for fun for my roommates on a trip and it was WONDERFUL and the best part was it wasn't too expensive! It isn't a ton of product since it's to-go but it makes your face feel silly smooth and it's really good for sensitive skin! It's not really a clearing mask, it just makes your skin feel nourished." in 4 reviews
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
These mask pods are great if you often find yourself traveling or staying away from home. You can keep your skincare schedule without risking a loss of benefits of the mask due to air exposure. Also, they won't spill all over your makeup/toiletry bag which is an added bonus. I also love that if you do forget them, you can buy individual version of this and other origins masks at Sephora!
Erin W.
Taylorsville
These are great!! The pods are so handy👍they’re portable for a night at a friends house to share with a friend’s. Origins are always affordable products with great ingredients. This is the second time I’ve bought these. They leave my face so soft and smooth. You can’t go wrong with Origins🙌💖🤙💐
Lisa S.
Tulsa
Legitimately one of my favorite masks in existence but boy does it smells strongly! Due to the sulfur, camphor, and other highly effective but pungant ingredients, it has a rather distinct odor which may or may not bother you. I usually massage this on before getting in the tub to soak and it does wonders for my breakouts during That Time of The Month™️.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
These were just average to me. I was drawn to the individual pods for when I travel but there’s waaaaaay too much in each pod in my opinion. Perhaps because my skin is combo and I was using it more in my just tzone and a few spots. Too much product isn’t necessarily a problem except there’s no way to reseal the pod once it’s opened. Then all of the leftover mask dries up. Not worth it for a mostly mediocre mask that dried me out.
Brit L.
Didn’t find any difference than just using an over the counter very thick moisturizer and leaving on a thick coat overnight. Would not repurchase this for that reason. Nice for a treat but don’t expect amazing things.
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
So convenient and so easy to use! The pods have any product in each one and I was surprised how much extra I had, I was able to use on my neck. It’s a great price point, and I would definitely purchase again.
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NY
Great, all purpose mask to refresh and renew your face. Doesn't feel super tight on. I like to put it on before I shower once a week or every other week, to stop pimples in their track and get rid of excess oil.
Angie B.
Advance, NC
Very refreshing!  Loved the ease of using. Packing was easy to use and appealing.  Affordable. Would recommend. Great value too. Great to travel with as well. Very gentle.
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
Okay when I first got these as a free gift from Sephora I didn’t understand how or why but I read reviews and watched videos and after a week my skin was amazing felt so soft was glowing and my pores looked smaller! This product may not account for that but I have sensitive skin and I love this I couldn’t believe the difference it made only in a week. ❤️ Would recommend to anyone all skin types!
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoyed using these masks. The little pod that they come in makes everything so handy and easy to clean up. They made my face feel so clean and refreshed. I also love the natural ingredients that are in them.