BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsOrigins
Skincare Tools Face & Eye Cleansing Sponges

Origins Origins Skincare Tools™ Face & Eye Cleansing Sponges

Our plant-based cellulose sponge duo cleanses skin for a fresh start. Gently yet effectively removes dirt, debris and makeup from face and eyes. Plus they're reusable. Which is great for the environment. Just rinse and air dry after each use.

HooW often do you replace it?
Start your review of Origins Origins Skincare Tools™ Face & Eye Cleansing Sponges!
How would you rate this product?
Carla P.
Goldsboro, NC
This are wonderful. They are soft but also strong enough to get all my make up off. I found this on the Origins website and it came in a beautiful package. I really loved the durability and would highly recommend!
Kirsten A.
Baton Rouge
I was always told that using your hands to wash your face defeated the purpose. It was adding more grime to the mix. I said, NO WAY, until I tried these sponges. My skin felt softer and more clean. No gunk left over and sponges were soft for my red face!
Tima Z.
Love my facial sponges. Gentle on the skin, smelling good,.... origins.com are most of my purchases with great deals and discounts!
Marcela C.
You need to try these!! Not to harsh on sensitive skin! I have some tough areas and these sponges work perfectly
allison B.
Best face sponges out there. I only use these and recommend them to everyone i know. Great product!!!!!!
Dayna J.
Greenwood, MO
I fell in love with this after receiving the GinZing line to review I decided to try some of their other things & my goodness was that a great decision to make. It completely blew away my expectations my only negative is that this product is VERY drying so if you use this be sure to follow up with a toner and moisturizer!
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
these sponges I love are very good and make their function perfectly one of my favorites.
Jessica W.
Cordova, SC
Who knew that such tiny little cotton pads could be so great? Although they are a little pricey they do work.. and have nice packaging. I have only gotten the chance to use these once, but I would have no problem using these again!
Des C.
Fresno
I love to use this product when I am wearing a face mask because it is fresh and smells great. Are use these products once every week and only while I am wearing a face mask. I recommend this product to anyone who's skin needs a break.
Janiya B.
Atlanta, GA
Omg you would know that it works amazingly until you get it today it came in a nice beautiful package and cute color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...