Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay uploaded by Daniela C.

BY ORIGINS

A two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner that's formulated with Canadian willowherb, Persian silk tree, and a potent blend of actives to smooth, refine pores, and boost skin's overall quality. Glow big with this innovative, multitasking mask. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin's texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that's silky-smooth to the touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Has anyone used this yet? Thoughts? Did you notic... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this mask work with oily sensetiv skin? I would like to try.2 Answers
  • As anyone with sensitive skin uses before? If so did it irritate ...2 Answers
Lisa S.
Tulsa
While Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin is my go to for breakouts, I'm also in love with this rose clay mask. I feel like it minimizes your pores better than the Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores but doesn't go as deep. It does an amazing job leaving your skin smooth and soft, although the exfoliating properties might irritate if you have VERY sensitive skin. In short, use Out of Trouble if you're broken out, Clear Improvement if you need a deep pore cleanse and detox, and Original Skin for flawlessly smooth texturizing.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me encanto esta mascarilla, me dejo la piel muy suave y limpia. También noto que se mantienen mis poros un poco más cerrados y no absorben tanto el sucio del ambiente y el sebo que produce mi rostro. Tiene un olor muy rico y la frescura que te da es de otro mundo. La recomiendo.
trinity L.
New York
Honestly, one of the prettiest masks ever made. Lightly exfoliating and a pretty pink color! Helps smooth out skin, it will dry my out if I use it on my corners of my nose but overall I love this product and it has lasted me forever.
Janeigne N.
I thought this pod would be more of a one-time use thing, but I put it all over my face with a brush and still hardly made a dent in the pod. Not to mention, the mask itself is wonderful! You don't have to use too much, and it makes your skin feel brand-new and fresh without feeling like there's product trapped in your skin.
Adriana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
If I have a break out, I use this as a blemish controller and it brings my skin back to life. I am very impressed with this mask and its ability to subtly dry my combination skin to perfection. I go through a tube every 5 months, a little goes a very long way. Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay
S. C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I am an avid mask enthusiast and am always looking for the next best one. I love this mask for its multi use and my skin feels incredible after. If you have sensitive skin, you should try this mask in place of your exfoliant to avoid irritating your skin. You will absolutely love this!!!
Yanelis M.
I really like this mask! I love face masks and this one makes my skin feel soft afterwards and rejuvenated. However I do not like masks that get hard when they dry and then you can’t move your face which happens with this one but it’s not a big deal I will still continue to use!
Tameka W.
Katy, Texas
I really liked it when I first bought it and think I'll buy it again. The price was cheap and it made my skin feel very smooth though...I felt some irritation. Not a lot though.
Skin: Dark Skin Type: Oily Combination/ Skin Concerns: Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I really like the way that this mask makes my skin feel! The formula contains little exfoliating beads that are great for getting rid of any dry patches on ones face. It has a comfortable feel while wearing it, and my skin feels incredibly smooth after finding it off!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
First let me say I love origins products they are usually great with my sensitive skin . This product in particular though gave me a really bad reaction which broke my skin out for weeks . So I recommend trying a sample skin test before using it if you have sensitive skin
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Is this good for sensitive skin
Lindsay S.
Is this product any good? Worth trying?
Emily U.
Philadelphia, PA
As anyone with sensitive skin uses before? If so did it irritate your face?
D M.
Does this mask work with oily sensetiv skin? I would like to try.
Brooklyn B.
Can it even uneven skin tone?