BY ORIGINS #18 in Face Serums

Glow bigger than ever!
Our radiance-restoring serum is now available in a 50ml size.

Skin having a #QuarterLifeCrisis? What's the deal with your skin lately? No glow? And those pores...Not OK. Sounds like you're facing quarter-life skin. But don't worry. We've got you covered.

Our revolutionary new serum restores glow 5 ways:

#1: De-stress. Persian Silk Tree helps skin rebound.
#2: Smooth roughness. Chestnut Seed Extract refines texture.
#3: Delete dullness. Willowherb restores glow.
#4: Shrink pores. Algae helps reduce oil to help them appear to vanish.
#5: Minimize flaws. Blurs imperfections.

Skin looks perfected, vibrant. Gets its glow back.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Silica , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Polysilicone-11 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool , Epilobium Angustifolium Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract , Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Salicylic Acid , Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caffeine , Urea , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Arginine , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Sodium Hyaluronate , Phospholipids , Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Glucosamine Hcl , Sodium Phytate , Hexylene Glycol , Laureth-12 , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Tromethamine , Silica Silylate , Carbomer , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) * Essential Oil <ILNILN41263>

• How effective would you say this is?2 Answers
  • Anyone use this who has dry skin? My skin is somewhat dry...2 Answers
  • When using this product is this an all day wear? Or night...4 Answers
Reviews (2063)
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa G.
Studio City, CA
I’ve been naughty and haven’t incorporated a serum (or toner) into my nightly routine in a very long time. I applied this and let it sink in for about ten minutes. I am really looking forward to seeing the end results of using this long term combined with the mask and moisturizer. The morning I woke up (after only 5 hours of sleep :\ which is realistic if I have a 5:30 a.m. call time, I was loving what I saw. My skin, I am telling you is so smooth and soft. I definitely think the three combined really helped resurface my skin. I swear.

According to the Origins website, the serum helps “restore glow 5 ways:
#1: De-stress. Persian Silk Tree helps skin rebound.
#2: Smooth roughness. Chestnut Seed Extract refines texture.
#3: Delete dullness. Willowherb restores glow.
#4: Shrink pores. Algae helps reduce oil to help them appear to vanish.
#5: Minimize flaws. Blurs imperfections.”

I have to say, I agree with everything it claims to do. I feel like it literally dissolved my forehead concerns. My forehead I’ve always been insecure about because I feel it has so much texture (I’m crazy, I know). But it’s so smooth!! My skin this morning is just radiant, I’m not wearing any foundation, just eye shadow and concealer and a cream blush and my skin is just, I don’t want to say perfect… but it kind of is. I definitely have a radiant glow, not only my skin but in my confidence! And I can definitely see how it minimizes and blurs out flaws. I can’t wait for it to get to work on the pimple I just extracted. Don’t worry, I waited while my skin as warm post-shower and used a tool, I hope it helps with the inflammation and expect it will.
I am so grateful to have received this item complimentary from Influenster and Origins for testing purposes! <3
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I just ran out of this (after at least 2 months of daily use) and I'm so sad about it! I've used A LOT of serums in my day and this one is in my top faves. I love the way this serum feels, smells, and works. It's a perfect day time serum because it's not greasy at all and sinks into the skin fast. 2 pumps is more than enough to cover my face and I noticed my skin perking up within just a few days of using. I felt a slight plumping and smoothing after extended use and just felt like I had more "good skin days" while using this. I will most definitely repurchase this. I have no problem paying for the higher price point, which is still not super expensive, because I enjoyed using this so much.
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I was lucky to receive This Original Skin renewal serum free in a Vox Box and I cycled it into my daily skin routine.
It gets points because it made my skin feel instantly smooth. It has a silky texture a very light scent. It made my skin matte but not in a powder or dried out way. I really loved how it felt.
I looses some points because after a few uses my skin had a few more breakouts around my chin and jawline than I normally would have, and since this was the only change up to my normal routine I think it made my natural oil factory work a little too much to counter act the serums effect.
I was super bummed out about this because I adore Orgins products and I love some of the other items in this line.
I have super picky skin, so I think normal skin types wouldn't have that same issue I did- so don't let that discourage you.
I will say it was so skin smoothing and softening and I love the scent I wish it was more friendly to my picky skin. It quickly adsorbed into my skin and so I felt like I had to use a lot of the product, but along my nose where my pores are larger I think I noticed a difference where they look smaller- so that was a big bonus!
I am debating if the jaw line breakouts are worth the small pores for me :)
elizabeth b.
West Palm Bch, FL
This serum is my holy grail! When I started noticing my skin starting to age, I was recommended this line and figured I would give it a try, and I noticed a change in my skin's dryness and rough texture after probably only a week or so of use! I use one or 2 pumps morning and night and it lasted about 3 months or so. When I ran out my skin became dry and flakey again for the first time in months so now I know that I can't live without it! I use it with the Original Skin Essence and seriously - my skin has never felt better, so soft and smooth! I could use these 2 products alone and it would be enough.
Vera N.
Newark, CA
As well as the cream from the Origins Original Skin line this serum doesn’t give my combo skin enough moisturization and feels very much like primer. However I still can use it with other moisturizing creams on top but this ruins its mattifying features. The scent of the serum is also strong but not so overpowering as cream’s aroma. Still think that this could be a beautiful product for people with oily (and not dehydrated) skin especially as a part of priming routine before applying a makeup.

I took off a star since the serum claims to suit dry, normal and oily skin but it’s definitely not suitable for dry skin and can’t give enough moisturization even for people with normal skin type.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.

Taylor B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This serum is so creamy when applied and helps hide my imperfections. I have slightly sensitive skin so this product is a gem. Did not irritate my skin and left a glow. Noticed my pores closed after using for a short period of time after applying after taking a shower! I've realized a lot of individuals blow off skincare products and usually go for the lipstick or highlight you can see. Unless you are reapplying that everyday your bare skin is what you have at any point. So I stepping up my skincare routine to have more of a natural glow and less product on my face. This product has given me a more even complexion and smooth out pores and unevenness. Typically, I would apply more product like foundation but actually fixing the problem has done more in such a short time. Definitely will be purchasing ! Origins Original Skin™ Renewal Serum With Willowherb
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
If you have dry skin GET THIS NOW! Not only is it super hydrating and nourishing (my skin literally starts cracking the minute i walk out of the shower) I literally felt a difference after just one day. With repeated use I noticed my skin looked way healthier and I got so many compliments on my “glowey” looking skin. It’s very lightweight and doesn’t just feel like a film on your face like most serums do. It also doesn’t have a strong chemical smell which I hate!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
When I first started going down the road to better my skincare routine, this was one of my first purchases. The feel of the product is nice, it absorbs quickly and doesn't have a very strong smell. You don't get very much product for the price, but a little does go a long way. All that being said- I don't see that big of a difference in when I use it and when I don't. It does moisturize my skin, but I have less expensive moisturizers that work better.
Renata S.
I absolutely love this serum. This has helped me brighten my skin and even has helped me keep my acne at bay. This doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy or oily like some other serums can. I love he citrusy smell it gives and it does make a difference on my skin and I see awesome improvements every time I use it. I have oily/acne prone skin and this has helped me beyond belief. This doesn’t break me out at all and I’ll keep buying this as long as they make it! I highly recommend it!
Sarah G.
Katy
I’ve only used this a couple of times but so far I really love it. It doesn’t take much... I learned that the hard way and wasted probably 2 applications worth 😔. The cooling affect is so nice, it really wakes my skin up in the morning and takes down any puffiness I might have. The first time I used it all over and the second time only in my t-zone. Either way it works great. I like to miz it up with different primers and this one has made my rotation. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Erikah O.
York, PA
Have you noticed a difference in your skin after using this product?
Stephanie J.
When using this product is this an all day wear? Or night time only ?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA
I tried a sample and loved the way my face felt but have been reluctant to buy the full size. My worry is that I have combination/oily skin and am not sure of the long term use effects. Does it stay nice and hydrating or does it maintain an oily sheen on your face. Thanks!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How effective would you say this is?