BY ORIGINS #14 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A weightless, oil-free texture that provides lightweight hydration as it softens, refines, and restores radiance. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Boost your skin's glow, hydrate, reduce the look of pores, and smooth the texture with the Original Skin™ Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex. This potent, multitasking essence lotion is fortified with a dynamic dual ferment complex to enhance your skin's radiance with its blend of willowherb and Persian silk tree. It provides weightless, oil-free hydration that softens and soothes so that skin looks instantly brighter and vibrantly healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
jannett a.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I never even knew what an essence lotion was. This product has definitely made a difference in my skins texture and appearance overall. I have cystic acne and really bad scars because of it. After using this for a couple of days I can see a huge difference. My makeup goes on smoother and the rough bumpy texture is starting to get smaller as well as the red scars.
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Underrated product. I use this every night before bed and it makes my skin feel plump, hydrated and healthy when I wake up! It has also helped fade my acne scars and helped the overall texture of my skin. Only problem I've encountered with this product is that I find it balls up when I try and apply makeup over if I don't wait long enough for it to sink in. Will be repurchasing!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Maddie N.
Massachusetts
This essence oil is revolutionary! I’ve never even heard of this step in skin care until recently and I’ve really been missing out. After starting to clear up my cystic acne I️ was left with lots of large pores as well as texture. Within a week of using this product I️ saw a massive difference in my skin, it helped smooth out a ton of the bumps all over my face. It has a fresh scent and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy after application. I️ cannot recommend this essence oil enough it’s probably the most proactive product in my skin care routine to get healthy looking skin.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Taylor J.
Champaign, IL
I love this product so much!! After the first night of me using it all of my texture went away by morning. I was ecstatic because I’ve never had a product work this fast.Now I have been using the product for about 2 weeks and all of my scaring went away as well. For this product a little goes a very long way so get a quarter sized amount and rub together in your hands, and then pat it on your face. I would definitely buy again, and I recommend all of you get it as well. I use this before my moisturizer and after my OleHenriksen Truth serum.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
Iam in search of a good hydrating moisturizer for my face so I tried out a sample of Origins original skin essence lotion. I loved everything about it! The smell, texture and how well moisturized it left my skin! This is definitely on my list of things to buy!
Shalynn R.
Lexington, MO
Great all natura product that leaves your face feeling so glowing and fresh. In my opinion it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth the money that is spent. I was happy that I used this product because I will continue to use it and recommend it to everyone
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Nice product, felt tightening in first use. It is gentle, light and no smell. Packaging is good. I bought it on a Christmas sale last year from Macy’s. It was worth what I paid but don’t think I would pay full price.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Iris N.
China Grove, NC
On my latest trip to Sephora, I will explaining to the cast member that my skin feels very soft and hydrated when I touch it, but seems very dry and tight beneath the surface. She recommended that I try a hydrating essence, and brought over 3 different bottles for me to look at - one of which happened to be this one. I have extremely dry skin with large pores on my nose, so I opted to take home a sample of this one. I used it once last night and again this morning, and it seemed to do a pretty good job. However, I would like to know if anyone can tell me their results while using this product over a period of time - does it hydrate well, and did it help to make your skin more receptive to moisture and/or shrink the appearance of pores? Thanks!
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
I'm dying to try this, is it moisturizing?