BY ORIGINS

Boost glow. Up moisture. Refine texture. And minimize pores. All in one simple step.

This potent, multi-tasking essence lotion is fortified with our dynamic Dual Ferment Complex to enhance our radiance-reviving blend of Willowherb and Persian Silk Tree. The weightless, oil-free texture provides lightweight hydration as it softens, refines and restores radiance. Skin looks instantly smoother, brighter, positively glowing.

How To Use:

Pat on clean skin with fingertips or cotton pad A.M. and P.M.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Butylene Glycol , Glycereth-26 , Peg-75 , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Epilobium Angustifolium Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract , Salicylic Acid , Caffeine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Glycerin , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Phytosphingosine , Caprylyl Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Silica , Tromethamine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) * Essential Oil <ILNILN42511>

Origins Original Skin™ Essence Lotion With Dual Ferment Complex
  • "I love this essence lotion, it's light and hydrating without being too much for my oily combination skin." in 36 reviews
  • "Amazing! I use this everyday and night! It helps with skins texture, radiance, and the appearance of pores. It's super gentle on the skin so even people with the most sensitive skin can use this product!" in 18 reviews
Valerie M.
I received a sample of this "lotion" with an Origins order and actually really liked it. It is not really a lotion, but rather a hydrating toner. Origins seems to have a labeling issue when it comes to their toners that confuses a lot of folks. This is meant to be used after cleansing but before lotions or creams to provide extra benefits and moisture. It does plump the skin and as with the Willowherb serum, I notice my pores are insanely smaller!! Right now I actually double tone... I use the megamushroom toner, this essence toner, the Willowherb serum and the megamushroom lotion. This combination gives me the smoothest, tightest, plumpest skin. The only issue is its not a very moisturizing combo all together for my skin so sometimes I add hyaluronic acid straight on a wet face out of the shower. Overall this is a great, very lightly moisturizing toner that diminishes pores and plumps skin.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
This product last for so long I have had the same bottle for over a year now and still have some left. A little goes a very long way. Just like all Origins products it smells amazing. It leaves the skin slightly tacky if you use too much only need a couple of drops. I need to read up on it again to see what the benefits of the products were I forgot haha but I still continue to use it in my routine. You can apply it with a cotton pad or with your fingers.
Beth V.
Indiana
I have used this essence for three months now and have noticed considerable improvements in my skins brightness. I have also seen a reduction in my dark spots from sun damage.. I would recommend this product Origins Original Skin™ Essence Lotion With Dual Ferment Complex
Taylor J.
Champaign, IL
I love this product so much!! After the first night of me using it all of my texture went away by morning. I was ecstatic because I’ve never had a product work this fast.Now I have been using the product for about 2 weeks and all of my scaring went away as well. For this product a little goes a very long way so get a quarter sized amount and rub together in your hands, and then pat it on your face. I would definitely buy again, and I recommend all of you get it as well. I use this before my moisturizer and after my OleHenriksen Truth serum.
Carmen Z.
I went into Sephora to buy the Original Skin face mask (which is also EXCELLENT) and I saw this essence in the same line, so I did a bit of an impulse buy and got it. I'm so glad I did! I recently finished up a bottle of Fresh Black Tea Instant Infusion toner and this Origins product fills that void for me and for less money. It makes my skin glowy and clear. Definitely you should still use a moisturizer afterwards and a toner before, if that's part of your routine, but I am so happy with how my skin looks since using this product.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
Iam in search of a good hydrating moisturizer for my face so I tried out a sample of Origins original skin essence lotion. I loved everything about it! The smell, texture and how well moisturized it left my skin! This is definitely on my list of things to buy!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Del R.
I used this toner as my morning routine toner using the 3 skin method. However even though I used it daily until It went empty, I saw no effects from it. I didn’t notice any extra dewyness, hydration boost, plumpness, or anything like that. I did notice if I went past the 3 skin method to more layers my skin got irritated with red splotches appearing.
I really wouldn’t recommend this toner as I didn’t see any benefit from it. However it does smell nice, similar to the origins original skin mask.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Nice product, felt tightening in first use. It is gentle, light and no smell. Packaging is good. I bought it on a Christmas sale last year from Macy’s. It was worth what I paid but don’t think I would pay full price.
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
First I would like to say this is the first Essence I've ever used. And I started using it a couple of months ago and I have not stopped a little bit goes a long way has a mild smell to it it leaves your skin feeling soft and ready for the next step of your skin care. It also helps that next step absorb into your skin and receive all the benefits of your next step in your skin care routine.
Iris N.
China Grove, NC
On my latest trip to Sephora, I will explaining to the cast member that my skin feels very soft and hydrated when I touch it, but seems very dry and tight beneath the surface. She recommended that I try a hydrating essence, and brought over 3 different bottles for me to look at - one of which happened to be this one. I have extremely dry skin with large pores on my nose, so I opted to take home a sample of this one. I used it once last night and again this morning, and it seemed to do a pretty good job. However, I would like to know if anyone can tell me their results while using this product over a period of time - does it hydrate well, and did it help to make your skin more receptive to moisture and/or shrink the appearance of pores? Thanks!
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
I'm dying to try this, is it moisturizing?

back