BY ORIGINS #35 in Face Masks

A two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner that's formulated with Canadian willowherb, Persian silk tree, and a potent blend of actives to smooth, refine pores, and boost skin's overall quality. Glow big with this innovative, multitasking mask. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin's texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that's silky-smooth to the touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this good for oily, acne prone skin? I have yet to find face mas...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to Fresh's Rose Mask? Does it seem to work?2 Answers
  • What does it mean by retexturizing? I have KP and sometimes get the...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sora Z.
Sora Z.
This mask contains Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and Persian silk tree to draw impurities from the skin and make pores appear smaller. It's a cute pink color, and has little to no fragrance at all. There are little jojoba beads in it that give a mild exfoliation as you apply and wash off.

While this mask did make my skin look more radiant and feel smoother, it was also quite drying (as clay masks tend to be). I find that applying toner/moisturizer immediately after washing off helps with the dryness. I use clay masks infrequently, and only when I need a deep cleanse, but I would definitely reach for this one again!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
OMG! This is one of my absolute favorite masks that I've ever used. I got it as a sample from a Sephora order and used it for the first time about a week ago and it blew me away. I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone and I hate how large my pores seem to me. I used this mask and left it on for about 15-20 minutes. It definitely left my face feeling silky soft, took away some redness, and I swear that it has helped with the appearance of my pores. I also notice that I haven't been as oily the past few days which has been nice. I've already ordered a full size of this mask and should be getting it today or tomorrow.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
San Francisco, CA
I bought the mini one time use at Sephora. A little goes a long way with this. When I done I put it in a ziplock bag and got another 2 uses out of it. I'm not sure if this is because I have dry skin but after I applied the mask it burned. The burning slowly subsided so I kept it on. After I took it off I was shocked to see that I had zero redness or irritation. Besides the burning, I loved the mask. It did what it said it would. My skin was smooth and glowing after. No dry patches left either. My skin did feel dehydrated but nothing some lotion can't fix. Although I did have burning, I've continued to use it!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I love the rose smell of this mask but it's a bit harsh for sensitive skin. It cleans out pores really well but because of this, the first couple times of using it you'll notice new zits on your face. I know this is because it's pulling out the dirt out of your pores but it can be frustrating to have to deal with those new breakouts.

Update: The more I've used it, I've really noticed that the texture of my skin has evened out a lot. Push through the pimples from the first use and keep using it because it eventually pulls through and makes your skin feel so much better!
Deb S.
Deb S.
Houston
Origins products are high quality, and this rose clay mask tops my list, and is my go-to mask. It is best for use for dry tired skin. Applying the mask, it has a wonderful gentle true rose scent. It applies easily, and has small microbeads which makes for good exfoliation when removing the mask. It dries in 10-15 minutes, and easily washes off with a sponge, washcloth, etc. Skin is left radiant, soft, and light. This is my go-to mask, and I use it weekly. Absolutely a 5/5 product for someone with dry skin who has difficulty with other masks being to stripping.
Allana T.
Allana T.
Just like the serum from the same line, I'm obsessed with this mask. Origins really hit it out of the park with the Original Skin products. I love how this mask feels when you apply it, as well as when it dries. And I appreciate that it doesn't leave my skin feeling parched after I wash it off. My skin's texture has improved since I started using it, and I also see a difference in the fading of my acne scars. My skin just looks...healthier, overall. Smoother and with a glow. Trust me when I say you need to go out to Sephora and grab this ASAP.
kayla k.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
I have large pores, acne scaring, and a very oily t-zone. I received a sample of this a couple of weeks ago and had to buy the full size. I absolutely LOVE how this mask makes my skin look and feel. It really helps with my pores and in turn makes my makeup go on easier which gives me a more flawless look. Completely worth every penny and a little goes a long way.

I recommend applying after getting out the shower when pores are most opened from the steam. To take off use wet fingers in small circles around face to really clean out black heads.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
I really enjoyed this mask. The price is on point, somewhere around $25 and you don't need to use a lot of product so the bottle will last you a long time. I wouldn't say that it's gentle, but its definitely not harsh. There are small little granules that help exfoliate your skin that could be irritating to others. I feel like I have very sensitive dry skin and I was able to use this mask without any problems, only once a week though. As for the results, I feel like my skin was brighter after using this mask as well as incredibly soft.
Darise R.
Darise R.
I was so excited to use this stuff. First of all, this stuff smells like an old lady. As I was washing it off I remembered to scrub gently to let the beads exfoliate my skin. I dried my face and touched my skin and... I felt almost no difference. My skin felt soft but it was nothing different from a drugstore exfoliating mask...I'm disappointed to say the least however I gave it three stars because it kept my skin feeling so soft for three days. I say get the 4$ sample and try it for yourself maybe you'll like it more than I did.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not my favorite mask, but it does leave skin feeling very soft and is super gentle on the skin so it will work out for people with sensitive skin. The scent may not be to everyone's liking, but it smells like roses (as you would probably expect). Also, the product dries to really nicely, and tightens just a bit. Not a bad mask, but I feel as though there are others that could achieve the same thing. Sephora sells $4.00 single size pods online that you may want to check out before dedicating yourself to a full tube of this.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Palmdale, CA
Is this good for oily, acne prone skin? I have yet to find face masks, any suggestions??
Sam L.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
What does it mean by retexturizing? I have KP and sometimes get the bumps on my face. Would this help with that?
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Is this suitable for dry skin?
Kaytlin V.
Kaytlin V.
Grand Blanc, MI
How does this compare to Fresh's Rose Mask? Does it seem to work?
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
How does this mask do with combating hyperpigmentation/acne scaring?