Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#6 in Anti-Aging
Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

1 days left

What's the deal with your skin lately? No glow? And those pores. Not OK. Sounds like you're facing quarter-life skin. But don't worry. We've got you covered. Limit 1 order per day. Our revolutionary new serum restores glow 5 ways: #1: De-stress. Persian Silk Tree helps skin rebound. #2: Smooth roughness. Chestnut Seed Extract refines texture.#3: Delete dullness. Willowherb restores glow. #4: Shrink pores. Algae helps reduce oil to help them appear to vanish. #5: Minimize flaws. Blurs imperfections. Skin looks perfected, vibrant. Gets its glow back.
Photos (10)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fremont, CA

I really enjoyed this product. I bought it after a recommendation from Eman Makeup on YouTube. I like that it made my skin feel hydrated and it helped with the radiance of my skin. I only used it once a day rather than the recommended am/pm usage so I'm sure the results could have been better. The only downside is that after using it for about a month I couldn't tell if it was making any improvements in my skin anymore. It definitely got me to take better care of my skin and to be more aware of what products I should be using for my age. I feel like this is a product that may be hit or miss depending on your skin type. Overall I would repurchase and use it twice a day to see of I fall back in love like I did when I first started using it.
Ashley g.
Ashley g.
San Antonio, TX

I actually haven't used this, but I went to sephora and tried some on my hand and I loved it.. it smells good, slightly floral, but not to the point it would irritate your skin and it has willowherb, which is supposed to calm/relax your skin. The texture is silky, creamy. The reason why I didn't buy this was only because this was a want, and I went to sephora for stuff I needed... :( this is definitely on my list to buy though. I love using serums/essence and this would be on the next thing to buy. A.T.M I'm using boscia essence which I love, and because I use pretty much the whole line (white bottle, acne line) for my regime morning/night
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I purchased the Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum a while ago and I wasn't impressed. I have dry-combo skin and Origins products are really hit or miss with me. This product was definitely a miss. Since finishing the bottle I purchased, I have gotten two samples of the serum. I keep thinking it will be different each time, but I'm met with the same results. This serum does absolutely NOTHING for my skin. I don't notice any difference in texture, clarity, radiance, or moisture. I'm not even sure what this product is supposed to be doing anymore. Save your money and splurge for a serum from Caudalie.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME

I've purchased this product twice. First time, IT WAS AMAZING. My skin was flawless with it. I never needed foundation, my redness in my cheeks went away. I was just glowing at all times. The second time I purchased the product (not long after finishing the first bottle, maybe 2-3 weeks) I broke out in a rash all over my face, my skin became blotchy and red again, plus it itches like crazy. Not sure if they changed the formula but I wish my skin would've reacted like it did with the first purchase. I miss the affects this product had on my skin!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

This serum made my face so soft and smooth, but unfortunately I did not repurchase after I finished my first bottle. I felt like the effects did not justify the price tag but had I had a coupon or discount of some kind I do think I would have kept purchasing. I just don't see a serum as a necessary part of my routine. I would definitely recommend people trying it though because I think it helps to create a blank canvas which helps later with makeup application. It's very smooth and creamy and a little drop can cover your entire face.
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL

I have repurchased three bottles of this, and for good reason. It might be my favorite serum I've ever tried. I usually use it during the day (and then one for dark spots at night), and I love how smooth it makes my skin look and feel. It sinks in quickly too, which I appreciate since I wear it under makeup. And it smells so good. I've been an Origins fan for a while now, but this serum definitely took me over the edge. It has faded my acne scars, reduced my pores and overall has improved the texture of my skin.
Monica P.
Monica P.

I've only started using this serum for a week and I already see visible improvements on my skin. I have tried many serums before but this is by far the best serum for my super sensitive skin. I usually have reactions when I try new products but this suited my skin perfectly. The texture is very light, it goes very well with sensitive combination skin. It gives you that fresh feeling of being moisturized in just the right amount. Also a little goes a long way and I will continue to buy this serum when I run out.
Jinny G.
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY

One of the better serums I've used. I use this interchangeably with my Belief serums. I have combination skin with acne and am prone to blackheads. This serum is smooth, absorbs well, and has a decent and very light fragrant to it. It does not impact my skin in any bad way and is great for spring/fall/winter. But remember, I don't use it daily! I felt like it might be too thick for my acne prone/combination skin. Maybe bit thick for summer (I haven't used it yet in the summer).

Feel: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Result: 5/5
Laurie
Laurie

My skin tends to react to the sun very easily. I have sun damage and one of my biggest fears regarding my skin are brown spots. This serum did a very nice job of helping my skin feel recovered and fresh. I love how it's made without parabens and sulfates. It's great that the product doesn't counteract itself by having a poor formula. Also, the fact that the product is relatively natural (skincare is pretty much never all natural), is wonderful. This was kind of a splurge for me, but I think it was worth it.
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR

This is a lovely night time serum that has a blend of ingredients that work well
during my sleep to ensure that my skin keeps a youthful glow, whilst refining fine lines
and creating a general smoothness and tightness that other serums fail to do. I do find
that if I use it in the morning as well as at night that my pores can become overloaded so
keep it a treat for night time routine only, probably as my skin ages I shall be able to use it
in the mornings as my skin will need it but for now night it is.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

Have you noticed a difference in your skin after using this product?
Shanel S.
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA

I tried a sample and loved the way my face felt but have been reluctant to buy the full size. My worry is that I have combination/oily skin and am not sure of the long term use effects. Does it stay nice and hydrating or does it maintain an oily sheen on your face. Thanks!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

When using this product is this an all day wear? Or night time only ?
heidi k.
heidi k.
La Porte, TX

Is this worth the price??
Judi G.
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ

Would this be a good product for dry skin as well?