MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerOrigins
Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb

Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb

WHAT IT IS
The glow-to step between skincare & makeup. This cooling, frothy foam primer leaves skin looking fresh, pore-fected & softly glowing. Smooth on after moisturizer & before makeup. Shake well before dispensing.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
Deliver ice-cold moisture, visibly minimize pores, prime & perfect.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT

*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

Does this really minimize pores and texture?
HaaS anyone used this and would you recommend it??
I have rather large pores and icepick scars, has anyone had success with this concealing these?
Start your review of Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb!
Product Highlights
...primer,&nbsp; it definitely is ice cold. i could feel it closing my pores and mattifying my skin, and it mousse texture made it light weight and a little go goes a long way. it went on easily and worked better than some of my other products.&nbsp; i think this will definitely become my go to, especially in warmer climates and during the summer months. <br><br>my only complaint was that sometimes too much product came out and was such a waste. <br>in reviews
...skin. it is good for all skin types, except dry skin as it can be not as moisturizing. when applied, it goes on cold and really helps with any redness and oxygenating your skin cells.in reviews
caryn A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by caryn A.
Love this primer!! I wasn’t inspecting it to be foamy or tinted when I first tried it but both of those things just made it better! I actually can tell that this does something to smooth my pores. It works really good under makeup too! And the cool feeling when you put it on is nice! I will buy it again even though it’s pretty pricey.
Spring G.
Seattle
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Spring G.
Its very unique & memorable. it comes out of the can like a mouse and it is very cooling. A little tinted, which might be a problem for extremely light skin. My only problem with it is that it splashes all over when trying to spray some onto my fingertips. Since it is tinted, it leaves light beige spots on my white bath mats.
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Shianne P.
3.5 stars. I like this and I may use it regularly but it’s different than most primers I would say for the most part I like it. It comes out like a mousse, it’s a foam —? It’s also tinted, which works for me but may not on everyone. The other thing is the very strong smell 😶 like a alcohol. It’s hard to spread you can’t put directly on the face I mean you could but it’s hard to spread. I do like the way it fills in my pores in a refreshing way that doesn’t feel artificial like some primers do make me feel.
Sanjana C.
Maple Grove, MN
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Sanjana C.
This is honestly an innovative and effective primer. The highlight of this primer for me was the cooling sensation it provides. Can't wait to use it during summer! I don't have a lot of visible pores but it created a smooth canvas for my makeup and it stayed for over 5 hours. I took off one star as I noticed creasing in my smile lines but that was after wearing my makeup for about 3hours. I figured the cooling aspect of it would work for my puffy under eyes and it sure did!! I would suggest those with puffy eyes to try it! I received this Primer free for testing but this is my honest take on it! Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb
Courtney P.
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Courtney P.
Is there a 1000 star option? Not only is this cooling on my skin it helps stop the oil!! My T zone is soo oily especially in the afternoon. I use this constantly to mattify. It is my 5th bottle so far. I use a few mattifying primers in my zone, but this will stay in rotation always. I use a dewy one on the outside of the face.. as I have combo skin. Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Brittany H.
This primer is amazing! I have large pores, so a primer is a must. This primer minimizes your pores, primes skin, and is lightly tinted. What makes this product stand out is the cooling effect. I was impressed the first time I sampled it at Origins. You lightly shake it, then pump a couple pumps into your hand. It comes out like cold tinted foam. It leaves your face feeling refreshed, and your make up goes on so smoothly. If you haven't tried this product I highly reccomend giving it a shot!
Peggy K.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Peggy K.
I don’t normally use primers. In fact, this is only the second primer product I’ve ever used. However, Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb is easy to use even for a makeup novice such as myself! The primer comes out in a mousse consistency and is ice-cold due to the aerosol can. I did NOT expect for the primer to be so cold when I first used the product, but it was a pleasant surprise as it felt nice and refreshing. Scent is light and fresh as well. My pores DO look smaller when using this. You’re supposed to put this primer on after moisturizer and before makeup. It’s slightly tinted so you could wear it on its own too if you don’t need much coverage. Not sure if I’d buy this product again because it’s a bit pricey. I’m sure it’s comparable in price to other high end primers though. I received this product free for testing through Influenster.
Kylee C.
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Kylee C.
I really didn’t like this product.. I guess mostly because the packaging has a high likelihood of coming to you faulty. I bought it during an ipsy add-ons sale & my first one arrived with a defective nozzle causing the primer to spray wrong, pushing out more air than product & make a mess. I only bothered attempting using this on my face once & things I noticed immediately were that it comes out very orange toned, burns my skin (even the back of my hand), & has a strange bubbling reaction. It also feels greasy when applying. I told Ipsy customer service about the main issue w/ my nozzle & they sent me another one rather than refunding me. Low & behold i ran into the same issue w/ both, so I just called it a loss. Stay away from this product I’d say, it’s definitely not worth taking the chance of getting faulty packaging for what it is.
Heather M.
Rising Fawn, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I have big pores and nothing ever works but this stuff hides them well and goes on like silk! It even seems to have a tint to it! It is a little messy though and seems to squirt in many different directions! Lol!
Cheyenne P.
Glasgow, KY
Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb uploaded by Cheyenne P.
The Orgins Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb went above and beyond expectation. The cooling sensation is one I've never seen before. It actually comes out of the container cold. The weightless formula easily blends into your skin reducing your pores and waking up your skin for a nice bright tone. Also there's a hint of tint! Which was a nice surprise. This is a product I will always keep on hand.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
stephanie L.
Liberty, TX
il y a un an
Mara M. il y a un an
If you like a smoothing and cooling primer it’s pretty good! I’d say that it’s a good primer for normal, combo or dry skin but my problem with this is I never got all the product out of the container before it ran out of air. 😭