BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This moisturizer smells AMAZING! It is light, airy, and refreshing. I typically have very dry skin, and this moisturizer pretty much does the trick if used in the morning and at night. I would definitely recommend this product if you wanted to spice up your morning routine. A bit expensive, but worth trying.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wish I could give this more stars. I have dry skin, and most moisturizers give me a dewy look, which I don’t like since I prefer a matte finish. This product gives me lush skin and the finish I like. It smells refreshing, and my skin has never looked or felt better! I received this in my Vox Box.
Caley H.
Freeport , FL
So basicslly ever since I received this product in the mail I haven't stopped using it. It's now part of my daily ritual and not only does it smell amazing, and make my skin extremely smooth, it is ALSO a primer and makes my make up go on seamlessly. I'm love with this moisturizer
Christi C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I absolutely loved the smell of this product! A little goes a long way and will leave you sling feeling so soft and refreshed! I would definitely recommend to anyone! It's a great product and totally worth it!!
Anna B.
Crystal Lake, IL
The whole line smells like willow herb which I did not enjoy at first, but now that I have gotten used to it it doesn't bother me at all. The matte moisturizer is not as hydrating as I would like it to be, however if you have oily skin I think this would be amazing. The moisturizer has a bouncy, gel like texture and is very thin.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
i loved this moisturizer sooo much especially because im a very oily human ! LOL!! it left my face super soft and not sticky and oily ! it felt very lightweight ! i totally recommend this product!!
sophia c.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this moisturizer. I was afraid to use this + the serum because more products usually equate to an even oily-er skin. However, I think it works even better with it. This moisturizer is perfect as a primer too. It has a soft, silicone-like finish which is perfect right before foundation application. My oily skin loves this
Bibi R.
CORONA, CA
Definitely my favorite Moisterizer now! I'm so glad I received this from influenster. I tried this a couple different ways & I actually thought it works perfect as a primer For my skin type! I used to use MAC & smashbox primers but this is now my go to for a nice smooth canvas
Sydney R.
Troy, NY
Love this! I received it as a free sample, but can wholeheartedly say that I will be buying it again. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it has made a huge difference to my skin (I have sensitive skin and it doesn't respond well to some moisturizers). Thanks Origins!!
Daisy L.
I like the gel texture of this moisturizer. It feels light on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It is not oily at all but I dont think it really makes my skin matte though. The scent is really strong so that might be a bad thing for some people but I am ok with it. Overall ok moisturizer.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora