BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Emily L.
Eugene, OR
So, in this product's defense? I have dry skin. Very dry skin. I noticed after using this product exclusively for a few weeks my skin didn't have the moisture it normally has. The smell of the moisturizer was also VERY strong and I didn't enjoy putting it on my face. I will be giving this product to a friend that has more oily skin than I do. I received this product to try for free.
Stephanie G.
I have combination skin and this was too drying for me. I think this is better suited for people with really oily skin. It does have a nice texture and fragrance to it. A little goes a long way and there's a lot of product in the jar so it should last you a good while. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
P K.
I LOVED the moisturizer. Usually I am pretty picky because I have oily and sensitive skin. However, when I received the product from Influenster I was excited to try it out because I knew it was oil free. Needless to say, I am so glad I did because I found one of my holy grail moisturizers - and I will definitely be purchasing one after I finish this one!
Melinda J.
Media, PA
First of all I want to say that I have combination skin and you get oily in the middle of my four head and on the sides of my nose. I have used other mattifying creams and lotions in the past and I don’t feel like they did much. This one did help smooth and mattify skin but it did not last all day for that reason I give it four stars instead of five
Judy N.
Obsessed with origins new matte moisturizer! Leaves the skin feeling great and prep for foundation. I'm oily, so I love a matte finish that isn't flat and dull. A major plus is that it's also oil-free which is huge for us combination skin girls.
Lauren B.
Calhoun, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product! Thank you, Influenster, for sending this for me to review.

I was super skeptical of a mattifying moisturizer, and even more so once I opened the jar. It looked like a gelatinous, gooey gel and I was like....um, ew. But, OH MY GOODNESS is this stuff amazing! The smell is heavenly, the feel on your face is incredible - I give this a huge 100!
Caitlyn M.
Hackensack, NJ
Received this product for free from Influenster! Okay honestly I'm the worst when it comes to skincare. I forget to take my makeup off almost daily and I rarely use moisturizer. This moisturizer honestly changed me. I love how my skin feels with it on, I love the scent, I love how refreshed my skin it. This product is my favorite skincare producg ever I'm obsessed.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
First off, Origins is my go to for skin care! I received this product for free through Influenster and I would definitely repurchase on my own! It has worked so well underneath makeup or on its own. It smoothed the skin and has an amazing smell. Love!
Whitney D.
Similar feeling of the serum, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth! Once again, Origins knocked it out of the park with the scent. Love this! I received it for testing purposes, but definitely recommend it and purchase again. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
Wow...this moisturizer is fantastic. It is lightweight and good for sensitive skin. It absorbs right into your skin almost immediately and really does make it matte. I have very oily skin and often don't moisturize in the mornings because my makeup becomes greasy throughout the day, but not with this moisturizer. I HIGHLY recommend!! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora