BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I got this product for free through influenster, and it has become my daily morning moisturizer. I have combo-oily skin with a super oily t-zone, and this hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy, which is perfect for my skin before i start my makeup routine. I love it.Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Elizabeth N.
This has such an interesting gel-like texture! It mattifies the skin like it claims. I have combination dry skin so it works well on my oily spots but doesn't hydrate enough for the dry areas. I like to use it in conjunction with other moisturizers. I received this product to try out for free from influenster.
Whitney D.
Similar feeling of the serum, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth! Once again, Origins knocked it out of the park with the scent. Love this! I received it for testing purposes, but definitely recommend it and purchase again. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
Wow...this moisturizer is fantastic. It is lightweight and good for sensitive skin. It absorbs right into your skin almost immediately and really does make it matte. I have very oily skin and often don't moisturize in the mornings because my makeup becomes greasy throughout the day, but not with this moisturizer. I HIGHLY recommend!! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jade M.
Having oily/combo skin I always struggle finding the perfect moisturizer for my skin type. However, this has got to be the best EVER it smells amazing, and is more gel based instead of cream. My skin instantly absorbs it and my skin actually stays matte for hours!! Will definitely be buying once I run out!
Sarah C.
This smells sooo good! I love the packaging and it's a great value for the amount and longevity of the product: a little goes a long way! However, as someone with normal skin. This moisturizer was a bit dry on me, It would be absolutely great for oily skin though (which I've had before!). I love Origins!!!
Jessica C.
Who would have thought a moisturizer could be Matte? It's so nice though! It melts into your skin, it dries wonderfully and fast! It's not tacky and it doesn't ball up when applying your makeup after. Absolutely love this moisturizer. I did get it for free from influenster and I will be buying it when I run out!
Faviola S.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm obsessed with this gel Product my skin is a acne prone and it's extra oily this helps control my oils through out the day I was selected by the Influenster to receive this complimentary product for free and I absolutely love it I highly recommend it
Hyun K.
I received this for free from influenster. When i heard this is going to be matte lotion i was excited. But, unfortunately i have dry skin the matte lotion made my skin more dry and dead under make up, i ended up having a lot of dry patches. However, the texture feels soft and smooth. Might work better with oily skin than dry skin to be honest.
Nikita V.
I love this moisturizer! The smell, the texture, the benefits! I have oily skin and this moisturizer keeps my oily skin at bay. It also goes on so cool and my face always feels refreshed afterwards. Been using it for a few weeks now and I can honestly say I love it! Doesn't break me out which is a plus!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora