BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Christine P.
I truly love this as a daytime moisturizer. It's also amazing under makeup. It's got an uplifting scent and leaves skin soft, Matte but still glowing. It almost feels like it drys to a powder after it sinks into skin because it leaves your face so velvety! Definitely will be buying after I run out! Thank you Influenster and Origins for sending this to me free for my opinions!
Kristina M.
Spring Lake, NC
I usually have to stay away from moisturizers due to having cystic acne and oily skin. I tried this to see if it rang true and let me tell you! My face has been matte and stayed matte since I first put it on. The smell is amazing and I think I have found a new fav!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer is exactly everything I was looking for & then some! I received a full-size container of this miracle in a jar for testing purposes from the wonderful people at Influenster (thank you, guys!) & it’s become my new favorite daily moisturizer that I literally use everyday: I’m so in love with everything about it..from the Rose scent to how it completely mattifies my oily/combination skin without drying it to how soft it makes my skin feels! ❤ I totally recommend getting this because this amazing product is my new skincare BFF❤
Marissa B.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely love this product! My skin felt a difference after just the first use! My face just felt so much brighter, smoother, and more alive!!! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
So far, it's my new favorite moisturizer. It's great for oily skin because it is a matte cream. It feels good on the skin and the smell is really pleasant. My skin doesn't create more oil. I am definitely buying again. I did receive this with Influenster for free for testing purposes but I'm so happy to have found a perfect moisturizer for myself!!!! Thank you Influenster
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
I've always hated moisturizer on my face because I have very oily skin, which makes it feel sticky with moisturizer. However, this product is just amazing - my skin is immediately smooth after I apply it and not sticky at all. Besides, it gives me that "rich person's skin" glow. This will definitely be my face cream for life
I got this product to test for free from Origins + Influenster.
Donna K.
White Plains, NY
I love this moisturizer! Not only does it smell great, it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. I think what sets it apart the most for me, however, is that it does not leave a sticky residue on my face or fingers. That makes it easy for me to keep working (I'm a medical student so I'm always studying) without fear of getting goop all over my notes and computer. This is going to be a new staple in my skin care routine – highly recommend!
Kayla T.
Gaithersburg , MD
Moisturizer- has the strongest scent compared to the Serum and mask. It looks like jelly but feels more like a gel moisturizer on the skin. It tingles on the skin so it could irritate sensitive skin along with the scent. Just like the serum my face feels silky smooth and moisturized but not shiny at all and actually mattified. These two products are an oily skin girls dream!!! I received this product complimentary for my honest review.
Breanna C.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoy this product. I've been using it for a month or so now. I have combination skin and I like the fact that it moisturizers my skin, and doesn't leave too dry. It's a gel like texture, which doesn't make my skin feel greasy like most moisturizers. Added bonus, it smells amazing!
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I would give it 3 stars from a personal standpoint but that is no reflection on how great of a product this would be for those who have oily skin. Mine is combination and I felt this was not radiant or glowing enough as it claims. However it's amazing as a primer for oil based or richer makeup. It really does make skin matte, creating a base for creamier foundations.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora