BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
This moisturizer really has transformed my skin. I’ve always had red cheeks especially in the winter + dry skin. Since using this moisturizer my skin is soft and my skin tone is bright. Even my husband has noticed a difference. The scent is fresh and the product is light! I will be buying this brand in bulk! Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! My skin is sensitive but oily and I find that most matte finish products leave me feeling a little dry. This product gives my skin a velvety soft look & feel. I kind of hate to cover it up with makeup! I did receive this product free for review but I will absolutely purchase it again. It out all of my other moisturizers to shame!
Daisy R.
FORT PIERCE, FL
I just got done applying this moisturizer as a person who has oily skin. I love the way this left my face feeling. My skin is soft and feels matte yet not dry. I'm excited to try this out with make-up after applying. We'll have to see how that goes.
Danielle I.
Great product and It smells amazing! I really like the texture of it an it applies nicely to the skin. It feels very moisturizing when you 1st put it on and then it dries matte. I have normal to slightly oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. I do not recommend this for dry skin or for the colder months. I received this in a voxbox for testing.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
The texture of this cream is amazing, a gel texture that turns to water when it touches the skin, it's not sticky and plays well with other products. However, i can't totally get on board because it contains alcohol and citrus oil, and as a person who uses Retin-A, it dries my skin out too much, so i use it only on the pores on my cheeks as a primer.
Deborah V.
Clermont, FL
The moisturizer is okay. I am in love with the serum but the moisturizer is a bit thick for my face and is does not feel lightweight. Overall the product is okay and I might give it another try. I got this product for free as a test sample. It might work well for others skin complexion but not good enough for my type of skin which is sensitive.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
This is a good moisturizer if you’re looking for something that makes your skin matte. Its hydrating enough but i wouldnt use this as a night creme, just in the morning or before makeup. The only complaint i have about this is that sometimes it would burn my skin upon application
Olive H.
Guttenberg , NJ
I received this from influenster as in return or a review. It does say it supposed to renew your skin and make it glow. But I think maybe it was too short in the period of time I use it? I cannot see much difference, but I do not see any damage to my skin either. So I guess it at least does the job on moisturizing part? But I do recommend the matt moisturizer. It is the bomb.
Sarah V.
Fayetteville , NC
I got this free but the opinion is real. 😀 this stuff first off, smells great. Feels great on the skin although kinda burns a little at first but i chalk that up to my sensitive postpartum skin. Afterward when it was all dried and set in my normally super dry face felt like silk. I love it. And the price helps too. Definitely great for the price.
Ashley B.
Washington, DC
I have a very oily t-zone and am always looking for something to keep it in check. I've tried countless moisturizers, toners, primers, and setting powders/sprays. I will say, this stuff really works. I finally have the t-zone of my dreams. I actually barely need makeup, it makes my skin look that good. The scent doesn't bother me and it absorbs quickly into the skin. However, it isn't that, that moisturizing. I find my skin feels a little dry/tight after putting it on.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora