BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Anna H.
This is my every morning moisturizer because it absorbs in seconds and acts as a moisturizing primer. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer is hydrating and did not irritate my skin which is super sensitive. The texture is also very lightweight and didn't feel like I was adding just another layer. This is my new favorite morning moisturizer. I received this product complimentary of Influenster.
Porsha B.
I wanted to love this product but if you’re a dry skinned girl like myself... this product just doesn’t love us. I should’ve known that a matte oil-free moisturizer wouldn’t work but I wanted to be optimistic. I used it after the Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay and my skin felt like a lizard. However, I do think it would be great if you’re more on the oily side.
Jessica D.
I received this product complementary to sample about two weeks ago. It has a citrus scent to the product which I enjoy and it is a great moisturizer and my makeup has applied well on top of it. It is a gel like consistency that smooths onto skin and dries quickly. I would recommend to those with oily skin since it is a matte moisturizer but if you do not like scented skin care I would pass.
Demetria A.
I am loving this Origins Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb 😍 It is light weight, super absorbent, doesn't clog my pores, very hydrating and has a sweet floral scent.... that smells Ah-Mazing!! I love that I can wear this oil free moisture on bare skin, giving me a soft, smooth feel or under my makeup as a primer...This moisturizer helps boost glow, refine texture, even my skin tone and minimize my pores
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
I enjoyed the new #moisturizer from #Origins for the most part. However, the consistency is sort of gel-like and watery which makes me feel like it doesn't hydrate like I like a moisturizer to do. The scent is gorgeous and unique - it's a #floral #grapefruit smell that makes for a light fragrance. I received this #free to review.
Danielle C.
Ponte vedra , FL
I want to preface this review by saying I am SO picky when it comes to moisturizers. I have very dry skin, but it's not very problematic, so I don't like to experiment much. That being said, I'm very skeptical when it comes to many of them. I was especially put off when I read that it's rose scented, because I'm not normally a fan. I WAS CONVERTED. I loooove this moisturizer, and though I received this for free to review, I will definitely buy more next time.
TAMAR M.
I’m seriously in love with this product my friend the other day she asked me what have you done to your skin it’s so shiny and clear I did it’s this amazing product! I use it everyday in the morning smells amazing feels amazing everything about this product is amazing and oh my god the mask it’s the best! I highly recommend it she actually took some from me and she’s so happy with it went to sephora and grabbed one to herself
Daniela O.
I don't know where to start. I love everything about this moisturizer. First of all, it smells like orange citrus dreams. I love the texture it's so unlike other moisturizers ive tried. I rub it in circles into my skin at night and my face is so soft and perfect in the morning. And you can use this as a primer for make up! GIRL. I got this free from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Kait S.
This makes my skin feel dry & tight; however, I do notice a visible difference in how my skin looks. Therefore this has become my go-to when I'm speaking or attending an event where lots of photos will be taken. I put it under my makeup and my skin looks way more poreless & smooth than with my regular moisturizer. I'm sticking with my SPF30 for day-to-day though. Oh and it smells DELISH.
Shikinya C.
I really love everything about this moisturizer. For starters, it moisturizes my oily skin without making it look and feel greasy and because it immediately dries matte. My face is left feeling soft and refreshed. My tip is to pair it with the matching serum. I’m thankful I got to experience this complimentary because now that I know how well it works I’m adding as a staple in my skincare routine.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora